Chapter 18

Ice Princess
--AUTHOR'S POV--

The alarm rang. It was 6.30 a.m. and school starts at 8 o' clock. You opened your right eye but all you see is bright light shining directly at your eyes.

You stretch your hand turn off the alarm but you didn't turn or anything, still in the same spot.

On the other hand, Luhan was actually awake but he didn't want to ruin the moment because you were still in his arms.

He opened his eyes and stare at you. Again, his eyes dart towards your lips. He gulped. It's like Deja-Vu because he did the same thing. Luhan lean his head closer and kiss your nose instead. *Save the best for last. She will be mine.*

You feel ticklish on your nose and scrunged your eyebrows You slowly open your eyes. You saw somebody's face so close to yours.

Your eyes widened. Luhan was staring at you with his doe eyes. You were about to scream but he suddenly threw a smile at you. His eyes turn into a cresent shape.

He let go of your waist and got of from the bed. Luhan was straightening his shirt since it was a bit crumpled. Luhan looked flawless. It was like he was shining. Well, it's because he is standing in front of the window.

You quickly snap out of your thoughts. "Bye Haeyeon. I'm going now. See you at school." he said and exited your room.

--(AT SCHOOL)--

Luhan was waiting for you at your locker. Suddenly, Hyunmi came. His face turned disgusted. "Oppa, I heard rumors saying that you're dating with this y Haeyeon!" She tried to look innocent. "Ya! Don't ever call her that. And so what if I'm dating her? What if its true?" he smirked.

Hyunmi was shocked. "Eyy.. oppa stop joking.." She twirled her hair and hits Luhan's arm purposely. Luhan scoffed and just ignore her. She felt defeated and left the spot. 'Just wait Cha Haeyeon.'

You came into Luhan's view. He called out your name and waved at you. You ignore him and gave a cold vibe warning those around to stop staring.

You reached your locker and took out your books. "Haeyeon-ah~" Luhan started singing your name and poking your cheeks.

"Yah!!Gumanhae! Jjajeungna!(Stop! Its annoying!)" You got irritated. You slammed your locker and glare at him. "What do you want?" You asked him angryily.

"Here, take this. My mum made it. She said thank you for letting me stay at your place." Luhan gave a bento box to you. "Thank you but I won't accept it." you said.

"C'mon Haeyeon. Nevermind. We'll just share." Luhan place the bento box into his bag. The both of you walk to class. After you sat down you were wondering why you were eager for recess to come.