Girlfriend?

Ice Princess
Recess time finally came. Luhan already knew where you always go. You already left the class. Luhan brought the bento box which his mum made for you.

As Luhan came out from the classroom, Baekhyun slung his arm around his neck and popped a lollipop into his mouth. "Hyung, you've been smilling a lot today. I was observing." Baekhyun said.

"Huh? Its nothing. Just a good day for me." Luhan replied. "Hmm.. whatever~ I'll be going to join the others, wanna go?" Bacon asked.

"Sorry dude. I need to meet someone. I'll join you guys next time." Luhan said. "Is that someone Haeyeon?" Baekhyun ask onto his lollipop.

Luhan nodded. Baekhyun started grinning. Luhan gave him a 'What?' face. Baekhyun shook his head and left to the cafeteria.

Luhan found you sitting under the tree while hearing music through her IPod. Luhan sat beside you. You took off your earphones.

Luhan opened the bento lunch box. It was simple but looks appetising. It was cutely decorated with some heart shaped sasauge.(u can imagine watever bento lunch box)

"My mum loves making these kind of stuff. Here try it." Luhan said. He took the fork and poke the heart shaped sausage and try to feed you. "Haeyeon. Aahh" Luhan said cutely.

'Should I just accept it or take the fork??' you thought. So you decide to just accept it. "Sorry but.. there's only one fork. We have to share it. Just tell me what you want and I'll feed you." he said.

You nodded and slowly chew onto the sausage. It was delicious and wanted try the others. You pointed at the mini carrot. Luhan happily fed you just that he doesn't show it.

'It feels like another date.' Luhan thought to himself. "What else do you want?" Luhan ask you. "Don't you need to eat too?" you asked. You took the grape and brought it near his mouth. "Ahh" you said. Luhan hesitantly open his mouth but accept it gladly.

On the other side, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai are spying. "Omomomomo.. Look!! Haeyeon noona is feeding Luhan hyung!!" Sehun passed the binoculars to Baekhyun.

The three of them were hiding behind the bushes. "Why do we have to spy on them?? Its so obvious that they're dating secretly!!" Kai said but Baekhyun hit his head. "Oww.. hyung~~" he whined.

You and Luhan already finish the food. It was delicious. "Ah.. right, I have a favour..My parents are having their anniversary party. Can you come??" he asked.

"Luhan.. just tell the main point. I know thats not all." you said. You can sense something fishy. He rub his neck. "F-fine... I need you to help me act as my girlfriend. Just for that day." Luhan said nervously.

"Why?" you ask for a reason. "Its b-because I made a promise with my sister to show her my girlfriend." he said nervously. "But you don't have one." you said.

"Exactly."

"Can't you just tell the truth?" you asked. "Well.. lets just say that my sister was bugging me and I accidentally said yes." he told you.

"Oh my god... Did you even tell the name?"

"I think I did.. I told her your name." he bite his lips nervously. You rubbed your temple and sighed. "Okay.. I will help you but you have to buy me food 2 weeks. Deal??" you tried to make it fair.

"Deal."