Rumours

Ice Princess
'WTF, did Luhan just said?!' You look at him at disbelief. He just rubbed his temple and returned back to his seat. "I-I'm sorry for disturbing you." Taewon said and went away.

Well, the story of you and Luhan started going around the school so quickly. Everytime you pass by ome students you hear many fake rumours . You just felt disgusted. It isn't even true and they start going crazy about it.

During recess, you went to your normal spot, under the tree. When you got there, you saw Luhan there already. He sensed your presences and tilt his head to your direction.

You went to the tree and bumped shoulders with him. "Do you know what trouble you've caused?" you asked.

"I know! I'm so sorry." Luhan said as he lowered his head down. "Sorry? Pfft. Just because of your smart mouth everybody, EVERYBODY knows about it." you emphasized that word.

"I'm really really sorry. He was being too noisy and you weren't doing anythung!! And it just slipped out from my mouth!!" Luhan said. Only 20% of that was true. He was actually jealous and acted out that way.

You sighed and rubbed your temple. "I don't know how you are going to fix it but you must." you said sternly.

Luhan didn't want to argue with you and left the place. You sighed again. You knew trouble is going to happened anytime soon.

The school bell rang and recess is over. Everbody went to their claasroom and get ready for their next subject. As soon as you enter, a bucket of icy cold water fall on your head.

You saw Hyunmi and her friends laughing at you. She came up to you and said,

"Yah, stay away from Luhan oppa. A like you doesn't deserve him at you. Just stick to your level."

"Oh, I didn't know you liked him. I'm so sorry for you. It must be hard to be a third wheel in this relationship." you said sarcasticly. She was fuming with anger.

Luckily the teacher came in before Hyunmi started doing something to you. You just went to your seat and ignore the umcomfortableness of the wet uniform. "Psst, psst! Yah! Pabo, take my coat." Luhan handed you his school jacket.

"Save it for yourself. Plus, I'm not that cold and summer is coming." you said to him. "No, its not about that!! A-actually y-your *points toward your chest area* is visible." he said. You looked down and widened your eyes.

'Why did I wear a black one?! Aigoo..' you mentally scolded yourself and took Luhan's jacket and wore it. You buttoned it all the way up. You blushed in embarassment.

From the reflection of Hyunmi's mirror, she could see the both of you. She is raging with anger and glared at you through the mirror. If looks could kill.

Luhan kept glancing at you, checking whether you were feeling uncomfortable. "Luhan, I'm fine." you told him. "Hahah.." he laughed nervously.

School finally ended. It was time for,

BUBBLE TEA!!!