Bubble Tea!

Ice Princess
A/N: Thanks for subscribing new subbies~ BTW, mind if u stop by my friends fanfic and subscribe too? Her fanfic is really really awesome!! Check out her other fanfics too~ How To Annoy Haters

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/486664/how-to-annoy-haters-comedy-romance-exo-exok-exom-chen-ocgirl

****************************************************************

"Haeyeon noona, Hyung!! Paili!!" Sehun called out your name and Luhan's. The both of you jogged your ways towards Sehun's direction Xiumin is already there.

"Kaja!!" Xiumin beamed. The 4 of you walked to the nearest bubble tea shop. The shop was decorated nicely and there were cute plushies displayed near the windows.

You decided to sit outside because the weather wasn't really hot. It was windy and nice outside. Luhan went to order the drinks while you, Sehun and Xiumin waited outside the shop.

Sehun noticed the jacket you were wearing. "Noona, isn't that Luhan's jacket?" he asked curiously. You looked down and just only realize that you were still wearing Luhan's jacket.

It was very obvious that it was Luhan's because his nametag was attached to it. Xiumin smacked his head and say, "Pabo, of course its Luhan! So, Haeyeon why are you wearing Luhan's jacket?" He wriggled his eyebrows. Sehun groaned and glared at his hyung.

The two of you (Xiumin & you) got closer after talking on the way to the bubble tea shop. You hesitated to answer. It was embarassing to say, besides your a woman!

Sehun and Xiumin waited for your answer but luckily Luhan came to the rescue. "Here's your bubble tea!" he said. But all you saw was only 3 bubble tea. "Where's mine?" you frowned.

"Oh, yours is finish." Luhan just said casually. You puckered your lips and slumped your shoulders. You just look at them drinking theirs. "Haeyeon noona, you have some of mine. I'll share it with you." Sehun smiled. His eyes turned into a cresent form.

"Jinjja?" You beamed. He nodded and you took a sip from his bubble tea. "Gumawo, Sehunnie~" you pinched his cheeks. Luhan who was sitting beside Sehun got jealous by the scene.

"Just go on a date you guys!" Xiumin joked. Sehun blushed. You and Xiumin laughed at Sehun's cuteness. Only Luhan wasn't laughing. 'Why can she not laugh or smile when she's with me?' Luhan said mentally to himself.

"Earth to Luhan!!" Sehun shouted at his hyung. Luhan woke up from his thoughts and stares at Sehun blankly. Hyung, what were you thinking about?" Sehun asked.

"Homework." he said bluntly. Sehun just nod away. In fact, today the teachers didn't give any homework but you didn't want to ask. "I'm full." Sehun patted his stomach.

"You didnt even eat, you drink." Xiumin said. "At least I'm not like hyung! Eating everyday!" Sehun pulled out his tongue. "I'm on a diet kay~ Talk to the hand!" Xiumin put his hand in front of Sehun's face.

You just chuckled away. "Bye guys, Need to go home now. Wanna rest." you wave at them. "Bye noona!!!" Sehun hugged you. Luhan's widened. It was the first time maknae acted like that to a girl.

You returned back his hug. You did a fist bump with Xiumin. "I'll walk you home." Luhan said as he walked beside. "Eyyy~ Since when Luhan became so caring?" Xiumin teased.

Luhn just glared at Xiumin. "No need." you said and walk away.