Anniversary Party (!/2)

Ice Princess

Wee~~ New poster :D


Right after the shopping, Mei Lu asked you to go home and change into your new dress. You were tired and lazy so you just took a quick bath. Mei Lu was waiting at the living room because she wanted to your makeup for you but Heck... you hate makeup.

You came out from your room wearing just an oversized tee and shorts. 

"Yah! I told you to change into your dress!" Mei Lu nag. You pouted. "But unnie~ Its only 4.30 p.m." you pointed at the wall clock. Mei Lu squinted her eyes. Watching every movement you make.(LOL) "Arraseo!!" you stomp your feet and went back into your room to change.

Mei Lu had that satisfied look on her face when she saw you in the red dress. "Anjeo(Sit)." she patted on the wooden chair. You just obey her. "So do you want to do your hair first or makeup?" she asked. "Unnie, jebal!! I hate make up..." you said. Mei Lu pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Don't worry. I'll just put some powder and lipstick. And I'll start with your hair first." Mei Lu said. She plaited your hair into a French plait.

Later she did your make up. It was simple and you liked it. "Thank you, Mei Lu!" you chirped. "Hehe~ Now its my turn. You don't mind right if I use your bathroom?" She asked. "Go ahead and use it." you smiled at her. After about 30 minutes she came out from your room wearing a light pink dress.

"Okay! I'm done! Let's get our nails done now!!" She said happily. Your mouth widened. "Unnie, I've had enough. You can do it yourself." You told her. "Well if you say so~" She sat down on your couch and started doing her nails. You watch TV just to buy up some time since you were bored.

5.50 PM

Luhan rang the bell. "Coming!" Mei Lu chirped and open the door. Luhan stood there, looking gorgeous as heck in his tux. "Come Haeyeon, Luhan is here." You walked to your door and kept pulling down your dress since it was short. "Why are you guys not talking? Anyway lets go!! We need to meet Ba and Ma!!" She said and pulled the both of you.

At Luhan's House(Anniversary Party)

"Luhan, how do I greet your parents?" you ask Luhan before entering his house. "Ermm..just like normal." he spoke. You were fiddling with your dress out of nervousness. Luhan suddenly put an arm around your waist and entered his house. "Just bear with this." he said. 

"Ba, Ma!!" Luhan called his parents. His parents came down from upstairs with big smiles on their face. Luhan let go of your waist and went to hug both of them. "Happy anniversary~" He said grinning. "Oh? Who is this?" Luhan's mom pointed towards you. You slowly went towards them. "A-annyeonghaseyo. Cha Haeyeon ibnida." you bowed politely.

"Ma, this is my girlfriend." Luhan said and put his arm around your shoulder. "Aigoo, you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend." she said. Luhan nervously laugh and rub the nape of his neck. "I know right, Ma. My favourite cute little di di(little brother) didn't even tell me anything." Mei Lu sddenly said as she came out from the kitchen,eating a tub of ice cream.

"Mei Lu! Stop eating that ice cream. Its for the guests." Luhan's father scolded. "Aishh.." Mei Lu took a spoonful of ice cream and put it into before placing back the ice cream into the fridge. "So how long have you been dating each other?" his father asked. "Few months already.." you answered him. "Ahh.. but how did you two met?" his mom ask curiously. "Accidental phone call(?)" Luhan said, not sure of what he was talking about.

His mother seemed to believe and nod away. "Baja! Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Xi." you bowed again. "Thank you." Luhan's mom thanked you. "Why don't you bring your girlfriend to your room since there's still time." Mr.Xi said. 

"Don't do anything wrong!!" Mei Lu shouted from the kitchen and Mr.Xi knock her head. She groan in pain.

"Kaja." Luhan put out his hand. You slap his hand away. "Yah.. don't be too engross in this. I'll just be your girlfriend for one day only." you said. "Sorry, Miss Grumpy but I'm trying to be nice here." he said. "Whatever. Just bring me to your room." you said. "Why are you so eager? Don't say you really want to do it?" Luhan said and slowly move back, making a distance between the both of you.

You went towards him and gave im a hard smack on his back. "Ah!" he shouted in pain. "Yah! Are you stupid?! Why would I want to do it, especially with you?!" you said angrily. "Okay, okay.. I tqake back my words." he said, still in pain. Luhan brought you to his room. "My room's clean. No worries." he told you and open the door.

You mouth widened. You thought it was going to be as messy as your brother's room.(Oppa.. if u remember him from the early chaps)  But it was freaking clean. Not even a speck of dust could be seen on his study table. Books arranged neatly, his bed was tidied. "Well, its not so bad." you said and sat on his bed.

"Sorry, Miss Grumpy but I don't like people on my bed." he said, crossing his arms. "Wow, I pity your future wife." you said sarcasticly and got of his bed. "Come on, lets go. I'm sure the guest are coming right now." Luhan look at his watch. As in on cue, the doorbell rang. Voices could be heard from upstairs, greeting Luhan's parents.

You and Haeyeon went downstairs. The whole living room was filled with people. "Wow." you were awed. "Come here." Luhan intertwinned your hand and pulled  you out to the house compound. "Usually the adults stay inside, while the teens stays outside." he said.

"Your friends are here." Mei Lu suddenly appear. She's one funny girl.

11 handsome looking men came. Aaannnndd, the girls there were practically dying. Kai as the usual playboy kept winking at the girls. "Noona~!" Sehun came running towards you and gave you a long hug. You awkwardly patted his back. "Yah, why are you here?" Baekhyun asked. "This guy beside me invited me." you said. "Sehun invited you?" Baekhyun said. "No idiot." You pulled Sehun away. Sehun was actually standing in front of Luhan.

"Oh~" Baekhyun nodded his head. "But nice dress you have there." he complimented. "Thanks."

 "Luhan, since your sis and parents already know me, can I go back now?" you ask. "Maybe not. Just stay here about an hour or two." he said. "And do what? I don't wanna freakin' waste my time." you said logically. "Enjoy, Miss Grumpy, ENJOY the party." Luhan emphasized that word. You glared at him and walk away. You sat down on the bench which was prepared. You huffed.

A guy appeared and sat down beside you. He too look bored. "Bored right?" you ask not looking at him. "Yup.." he answered you. Your handphone rang. You took your phone and check the caller. You sat there for the next 2 hours, doing nothing.

9.30 P.M.

You've decided to move from your spot and went to get a drink. "Champagne or fruit juice,Miss?" the waiter asked. "Champagne." you said. "Before that, how old are you? Are legal enough to drink this?" he asked. "For godsake yes. I'm 22." you lied, of course. "He nodded his head and gave you the glass of champagne.

"Its sweet." You gulped down the whole glass and ask for another one more. So for, you've already tooken about 5 glasses of champagne. Your vision is starting to get blurry and your legs are wobbly.

Luhan spotted you sitting on the bench. "Yah, Haeyeon, my mum wants to introduce you to her friends." he shook you. "Oh! *hiccup* Luhan is here *hiccup*.. Hehehe *hiccup*" you said like you were high on drugs but you were just drunk. "Yah, jeongshin charyeo9Come to your sense)." Luhan cupped your face. "Hehehe... Luhan *hiccup* you know *hiccup* that yo- *hiccup* -ur handsome but *hiccup* why are *hiccup* you like a brat?!" you said and slap his face unconciously.

"Aisshh, this girl."


A/N: KEUT! yup, thats all.  thank you to those who waited and didn't unsubscribe~~ thank YOU! :D nd there will be art2.. i know this chappy is kinda crappy and boring.. i couldn't think of anything... anyway, i will work harder so tat u'll enjoy my fanfic!