Chapter 3: Encountering Mr. Bad Boy

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

Three months after.

Monday

 

I was assigned as the president of the class and Bom as my assistant. Ms. Kyo our adviser called me at the teacher’s office. She gave me the quiz papers that the class did last Friday and asked me to check it. She also gave the answer keys. Since the next subject is about to start I walked quite faster. While I was heading to our classroom building someone blocked my way. I looked at him and he was Kwon Jiyong. I felt my knees weakened after realizing he’s looking at me too. His eyes are really scary it’s like saying “Get out of my way!” It looks like his eyes are talking to me. I’m so glad that I haven’t bumped him or else I’m dead. I gulped and took a step at my right side to give him way. He just walk passed by me and went to the parking area to get his car. “He’s cutting classes again”. I thought while shaking my head.

 

Tuesday

 

“Before I start another lesson…” Ms. Kyo said and looked at me. “Ms. Park Sandara will distribute your class cards for the 1st quarter of this school year.” I nodded and smiled at Ms. Kyo. She looked at the class again and said “and will also announce the class rankings.” The class makes a sound that they don’t want to know the result of 1st quarter grades. I’ll be back in a minute and pls. be quite while Ms. Park distributing your class card. Understand?!”

 

“Yes Ms. Kyo” the class uninterestingly responded. Right after Ms. Kyo left the classroom I stood up and went in front of the class holding the rank sheet and the class cards.

 

“Okay everyone I’ll be distributing the class cards.”

I and Bom ranked 1st and 2nd in the class . My classmates who got high rankings are celebrating while the others who got low rankings are mourning. I continued distributing the class cards until one left on my hand.

 

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” I read the name of the last person who rank in the bottom of the class. I called again when I noticed he didn’t stand up to get his paper. “Mr. Kwon Jiyong” I repeat but still he didn’t bother to move. I deep sighed looking at him. But he’s just looking boringly outside the window and pretending that he heard nothing. “Mr. Kwon Jiyong……MR. KWON JIYONG!” I shouted and the noisy classroom became noiseless. OH MY GAHD! Did I just shout at the Great G-Dragon?! What the hell I have done!?! I looked at my classmate and some are looking at me with mouth hanged open and the others are looking to Kwon Jiyong I think waiting what scary thing he will do.

 

Kwon Jiyong's head finally turned at my direction and looked straight at me. I heard one of my classmates swallowed their saliva and the others whispered “Oh no”. I became more nervous but I decided to smile at him. So yeah i just smiled at him.

 

“hehehe Ahhhh…ahhh..ahhh Mr. Kwon Jiyong?....Ahhmmm here’s your ….class card” I said my last two words in a low voice but enough to be heard by him. I was thinking what I will do next so that he’ll forget that I shouted his name a while ago.

 

My final judgment finally came. He stood up from his seat. Scratched his head and looked at me…..seriously. I swallowed my saliva and blinked many times. And when he took his 1st step Ms. Kyo arrived. SAVE BY THE BELL. I exhaled hard when i saw Ms. Kyo entered our classroom. "I thought that was the end of me" I whispered to myself. Kwon Jiyong on the other hand went back to his seat. I can feel that he's still looking at me but i didn’t dare to look back at him.

 

Since the great Kwon Jiyong got bored again, after our History subject he didn’t attended the next subjects together with Bigbang.

 

Wednesday

Still haven't met Kwon Jiyong after what happened yesterday. He's absent. Yahoo!

 

Thursday

 

………He’s still absent! Horray Boomshakalaka!! \*(^0^)*/

 

Friday

 

“Oh My Gaaahd” I whispered to myself when I entered our classroom my eyes grew wide. Kwon Jiyong is here.

 

“Dara!” Bom called me and she was pointing Kwon Jiyong with her lips. I went to my seat which is just in front of his and again I don’t dare to look at him. I put my bag on the side of my table and sat. I felt my back is burning I don’t know but I have this feeling that he will not let what happened last Tuesday passed. I know the word REVENGE is never missing in Great Kwon Jiyong’s vocabulary. The thought made me shiver and scared. I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly to clear my mind so I can concentrate in class.

 

 

RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG !! The bell rings a cue for Lunch Break.

 

 

“Dara let’s eat outside the campus. I’m tired of eating the foods in the cafeteria already.” Bom complained.

 

“Sure”

 

“NO” Bom and I freeze after hearing the voice. I gulped and look at the back of my seat. Bom looked at him too and then to me with a curious eyes. Our forehead wrinkled not sure if we heard it from Kwon Jiyong. I’m about to stand from my seat when he talked again.

 

“Follow me” Kwon Jiyong said and he stood up, put his bag on his right shoulder and exited our classroom.

 

I blink thrice.

 

“Bom”

 

“Dara”

 

“Eotokke!” We said in unison while looking at each other both hands on our own cheeks.

 

“Dara you should follow him now. Just….-gulped- just…just…do what he will say. Okay?”. Bom said in panic. “Don’t make him angry, upset, or piss or else your dead. Just say sorry. Undestand?!” I just nodded and stood up to follow him.

 

I run once I exited the classroom.

 

 

“Don’t worry your friend is still safe.” Youngbae smiled at Bom with an assurance.

 

“Jiyong will not kill her.” Seungri chuckled so Seung hyun eyed him.

 

“But….but….what he’s planning to do to her?” Bom asked worriedly looking at the four boys in front of her but they’re all just smiled.

 

“Come with us. I’ll treat you lunch.” Youngbae said and wink at her. Bom was a bit surprised on the sudden wink but because Dara was not around she decided to join the boys.

 

 

I was panting because I ran following him. We are now in the rooftop of our school building. His back was facing me while I’m just standing there. His long hair blew by the wind and I can see his tattoos on his left arm. I think two minutes already passed but still he’s not talking. I waited but another couple of minutes had passed still no words from him.

 

“Maybe he fell asleep?” I thought. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he suddenly faced me. He stared at me sharply and said

 

“Teach me”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said teach me.”

 

“Teach you?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Huh?." my forehead wrinkled in confusion.

 

“” He whispered to himself. “I thought you’re smart. Why you don’t even know “teach me” means?” He seriously said. “Stupid.” He added and that word taken me back.

 

“What? ....Stupid?”

 

“You don’t know what “stupid” means either?” He shook his head while clicking his tongue and smirk. “Poor girl”

 

“Well let me TEACH you what STUPID means” he step forward to shorten the distance between us and he leaned his face near to mine. “It means Y.O.U….. YOU” He pointed his index finger to me. “YOU. As in YOU. You’re STUPID.” he emphasizes every word he said. My eyes grew wide. How could he say those words to me?

 

“Mr. Kwon.” I said.

 

“You’re stupid”

 

“Mr. Kwon! Stop it!” I warned him.

 

“Why? Because you don’t want to hear the truth that you’re stupid girl?”

 

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong!! I don’t know what you’re point is!!! You’re just saying “Teach me! Teach me! Without elaborating anything! You should tell me what to teach to you!! You’re the one who’s stupid!!” I burst out while his face is still near mine. I’m so pissed right now but I’m just controlling myself. I actually wanted to punch his face because of saying that I’m stupid.

 

Then he stood straight again, sighed deeply and wiped his face using the back of his right hand because of my saliva. Then put his both hands inside his pants pocket and smirk. That smirk really annoys me. I just want to tear his mouth whenever he’s doing that. Arghhhhh.

 

“Ms. Sandara Park. You shouted at me again.” He unsmilingly said. I immediately covered my mouth. I remember what Bom said.

 

“Don’t make him angry, upset, or piss, don’t shout at him again or else your dead.”

 

IM DEAD. EOTTEOKE!!!

 

I swallowed hard and I think I withdraw my tongue too.

 

“You’re the smartest kid in school. Am I right?” I just looked at him and didn’t respond still covering my mouth with my right hand. He looked at the sky in a second and looked back at me again. “You know I can kick you out in this school in just one click. Right?” I was alarmed on what he said.

 

Oh my gawd this is the end of me. I thought.

 

“I’m asking you” he uttered intently. So I nodded immediately.

 

“You know I don’t like people shouting at me especially in front of many people. You know that I don’t let any people to humiliate me especially those people who are poorer than rats. ” I was hurt on the last sentence he said.

 

"Poorer than rats?"

 

"Im just telling the truth." My hand turned into fist. "If you still wanted to graduate..." he continued talking "you must comply on what I’ll say. I'm saying this to you now because I won’t give you a chance to say no"

 

"What ?" I'm so puzzled on what his saying right now.

 

"Be  my tutor or else I will make your dreams…forever a dream." He strongly said.