Chapter 4: The Deal

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

I was dumbfounded on what he just said. "I will make your dreams forever a dream" That hurts me so much. Just because I shouted to a person suddenly my dreams won't come true? All of my hard works in school will be useless just because I am pissed at this person standing in front of me? No way.

 

"You don’t have to say these things just to make me answer yes. Just asked me a favor and that's enough. I will help you."

 

He laughed. "Excuse me Ms. Sandara Park. I'm not asking for help."

 

"And what do you call that? You’re asking me to be your tutor and you even blackmailing me."

 

"I don’t either blackmailing you."

 

"If not...what?!"

 

"I’m commanding you to tutor me. And the blackmail thing……..I'm just saying those stuffs to hurt you" he smirks. "That’s your punishment for shouting at me."

 

My brows met on what he said.

 

"So childish" my uncontrollable mouth spit out.

 

"What did you say?" I just innocently shook my head in response.

 

"I'll just tell you when we will start. Give me your phone" I handed my phone to him. 


"Is this a phone?" He teased while criticizing it.


"Of course. What do you think is that?"


"Well I thought it's a remote control"


My mouth hanged out because of what he said.


"Here." He handed back my phone after sending a message to his number.


"I'll just send you a sms."


That was he's last word before leaving. Then the bell rang cue for the afternoon classes. Omo I haven't ate lunch yet because of that kwon Jiyong aigooo. I run down the stairs going to our classroom. My stomach is growling the whole afternoon because I was so hungry. Some of my classmates can hear it too that made me ashamed of my situation.

 

Of course after the class Bom asked me what happened and I told her everything.

 

- AUTHOR'S POV-

 

At the BB Club.

 

"Jiyong hyung wassup?" Seungri enthusiastically greeted Jiyong that was comfortably lying on the couch.

 

"Is it successful hyung?" Deasung asked while playing his i-pad.

 

Jiyong smiled "As expected."

 

"Did your father know already?" Youngbae asked while playing billiards with Top.

 

"Yes. Let see who will own the trophy." Jiyong seriously said. "I will prove to that old man what his great son can do."

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Jiyong was enjoying the music. Moving his head back and forth. His hands will imitate how guitarist played electric guitars. His body was moving enthusiastically with the beat but the music suddenly gone. He looked at the dvd player and saw his dad looking at him while his index finger is pressing the off button of the player.

 

Jiyong hissed. Seeing his dad made him shook his head.

 

"Your adviser called!" His dad uttered. "You're in the bottom of the class!" His father angrily said.

"What kind of brain does u have?! huh!! You're last Jiyong!! You're the most stupid person in your whole class. You're idiot!" Jiyong hands turned into fist.

 

"Is that how stupid my son? That he ranked at the bottom out of 30 students in class?!! I can’t believe this. My son is a dumb!!"

 

"It's not my fault dad......it’s yours." He uttered calmly still sitting at his couch facing his back to his father. "If you didn’t force those stupid teachers to transfer me in that section I will not be in the bottom the class."

 

"Idiot!! It's your stupid brain's fault!!"

 

"No…It’s your entire fault. It’s you’re fault why my mother is not happy, it’s your fault why my sister is like a prisoner, It’s your fault why I’m like this, and ……….” Jiyong didn’t continue what he was saying.

 

His father sighed and shook his head. “Jiyong……son….Is this life what you want? Forever fed and worthless?!”. Jiyong said nothing. “Do you think your brother will be happy seeing you like this?!. Stop this stupidity and move on Jiyong! I let you do what you want for four years still hoping you will find yourself on your own! But I can’t endure to see like this anymore…..you need to change now son…move forward.” His Dad tapped his shoulder. Jiyong still not saying anything.

 

“Let’s make a deal.” Jiyong finally turned his head to his father. “If you pass your grades this 2nd quarter until the school year ends I will……” His father hesitating to say. He sighed and said "I will fullfil what you have been requesting to me for four years"

 

Jiyong looked at his father stared straight at his eyes trying to figure out if his father is sincere on what he just said.


After a minute if silence.


"Deal" jiyong said. "I trust you." His father nodded and smiled. Even though Jiyong knows that his father has a plan behind this deal he can't reject it since he brings out what he's been asking for his father for almost four years.


- END OF FLASHBACK-

DARA'S POV


It's Saturday so its time for me to do some household chores. I washed and dry our clothes, cleaned the entire household, swept the backyard, and cared my brother.

 

Do you still remember when my brother was crying every night in almost one week? My mother bought baby cheondong in the clinic and it was ulcer. Seems my mother's sibling don’t care to our little cheondong they always let him starved. My mother was so sad after hearing what my brother's ill. So my mother decided to bring him on the market every weekdays and on weekends I will be in charge to take care baby cheondong instead of trusting baby cheondong to her sibling.

 

Sunday


My mother brought cheondong to the clinic again for the scheduled check up. So I’m alone in home now. Since Saturday is my household chores day, Sunday is my homework day.

 

 It was already 7:00 pm. My phone rang while I was doing my homework in Algebra.

 

I looked at my phone screen and it was Kwon Jiyong calling. I answered.

 

"Yeoboseo?"


"Come here at our house. I'll send you our address" and he hang up then a message pop out at my phone screen and it was his address. I was speechless since I never got a chance to reply or reject him.

 

It pissed me off so I didn't go to their house. I don’t care if he'll be angry. Yeah you heard it right. I don’t care even though I know he can hire an assassin to kill me now because I disobey him.

 

8:00 pm. My father, mother and cheondong arrived home. We ate together my mother told me that cheondong will be having a treatment every weekends to cure his ulcer. After eating I washed the dishes and went to bed.

 

9:00 pm. My phone rang again. It was Kwon Jiyong. I was just staring at the phone until the call ended. After a few minutes he called again. I gulped still hesitating to answer the phone. Suddenly a message pops out on my phone screen.

-------

From: Kwon Jiyong
 

Answer it !!!

--------

Omg exclamation points. He's angry. He called again and after 3 rings I finally hit the answer button.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I said in a low voice.
 

"Why you didn’t come?" He asked calmly but I find his voice scary.
 

"Ahhh...ahhh...because..."
 

"Forget it. Just go to school early tomorrow." And he hanged up.

 

"That’s it? He didn’t even shout at me? He’s not angry?" I said with confusion. Still I should be thankful that he didn’t say anything bad to me.

 

Monday


I went to school early as usual for me but Kwon Jiyong? Lol never seen him went to school early. He's always late actually. Don’t expect that he's already at the school in this time. Haha. It's impossible. But I paused in the middle of the hallway when I saw him waiting at the classroom door. His back was lying at the wall, his both hands on his pants pocket, his bag pack was hanging on his right shoulder and as usual his not wearing a school uniform.

 

"Is that Kwon Jiyong?" I heard Bom asked in surprise behind my back because for the first time the Great Kwon Jiyong went to school early and even earlier than me. Waaaaaaah.


Bom and I slowly walked towards our classroom door with a surprised faces. Since it was still early no students can be seen at the hallway. When we are just two steps away from the classroom door he suddenly talked.


"Good Morning Sandara Park" he said with a smirk. “Follow me." And he started to walked.

 

Bom and I looked at each other. Bom nodded at me and I nodded back to him too. Then I followed him.

 

We went at the rooftop again. He faced me when I arrived. I was two meters away from kwon Jiyong. He looked at me and walked forward until he reached me. We are now standing in front of each other only 10 inches near him. He leaned his face liked what he did before and our eyes met. Its like his going to kiss me for real so I decided to step backward but he hold my left arm and the books I’m holding fell on the floor.


"Yaaah!"


"Are you shouting at me?"


“No” I answered while shaking my head left and right like a kid.


"Where are your homeworks?"
 

"Huh?"


"Give me your homeworks."
 

"Why?"


Jiyong put his hand with his open palm in front me.


"Give me your homeworks." He repeated in more serious tone.


So I open my bag pick my homework notebook and hold it, still hesitating to give it to him.
"Are you going to copy my homeworks?" He just smirks and he did a hand signal to give it to him. Because I can’t do anything I was unwillingly handed the notebook.

 

He holds and opens it. He was searching for the homework I did last night. When he already found the pages of today's homework he looked at me first and said.


"If you do that again to me, I can do worst than this" My eyes and mouth grew wide when he started tearing the pages of my homeworks. I was so speechless that I can’t even say a single word. I can see he was enjoying in tearing my homeworks into pieces.

 

"Kwo....kwo..kwooon Ji....yooong." All I can do is to stare at the torn falling pieces of my homeworks on the ground.

 

"Remember I can do worst than this." He said and threw the crap notebook at my front. But when he's about to leave I talked that made him stopped to his trance.

 

"Why did you do this? I work hard to do these homeworks." I was controlling myself not to burst but my lips are trembling because of anger.