Chapter 16: BATTLEFIELD: G-Dragon versus Donghae part 1

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

"Good Morning" I heard a husky and very y voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see who owns that voice and a bare chest welcomed me.

 

A bare chest?

 

 

A bare chest?

 

 

A freaking bare chest?

 

 

A guy's voice and a bare chest?

 

 

What?!!

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed from the top of my lungs.

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

"Dara!!!"

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

"Dara!!! Wake up!!!"

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

BLAG!!!!!!

 

 

"Ouch!!" I was now in my sitting position massaging my head. When I looked up I saw Bom. So the y voice and the bare chest is just a dream T____T

 

"Bom? Why are you here?"

 

"You called me last night duh"

 

"I called you?"

 

"Aigooo Dara. Are you freaking serious you dont remember?"

 

"Remember?"

 

Bom sighed. "Anyways why are you still in bed? It's already ten in the morning."

 

"What?"

 

Bom rolled her eyes.

 

"Where's mom and dad?"

 

Bom wrinkled her forehead. "Dara are you still asleep? Of course your parents off to work and here you are still lying on your bed and dont remember why you called me last night."

 

I pouted and start digging my genius brain trying to find the memories that happened last night.

 

"Ahhh I remember now why I called you."

 

"Yeah and you're in panic last night."

 

"Panic?"

 

"Dara!!"

 

"Hehe well yeah I remember i called you because...... because....." my eyes slowly growing as my brain functioned normally already.

 

Last night is such a traumatic experience for me. After Jiyong's tresspassed in my room using the window, kissed me and taste my moith with his tongue -gulped- , and confessed to me cooly, I cant even move to my bed. It was almost an hour before I came back to my senses. I immediately called Bom in the middle of the night.

 

When Bom answered her phone I started throwing alien words. I didnt even give Bom a chance to say something. All that Bom understand is I want to talk to her this morning. That's why she's here.

 

"So what now?" Bom put her hands on her waist while looking at me "What are you going to tell me and you freak out last night?"

 

"Bom."

 

"What?"

 

"Yesterday"

 

"What happened yesterday?"

 

"I think I am going insane"

 

"Why?"

 

Dara: ........

 

"Dara why?"

 

Dara: .........

 

"Dara I will pick anything around me and will throw it to your head any time soon if you wont talk to me normally."

 

"Bommieeeeee"

 

"Dara!"

 

"Bommieeeeeee"

Bom picked up the book in my study table and ready to throw to me.

 

"Araso. Araso. Im just not used in this kind of situation"

 

"Tell me!"

 

"Okay"

 

"Talk now!"

 

"Donghae confessed to me. He said he likes me and he wants me to be his girlfriend."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Bommieeee?"

 

"Donghae?"

 

"Yes Donghae, Lee Donghae"

 

"Why him?"

 

"Huh? .... What do you mean Bom?"

 

"I dont like him"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O.O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you haven't met him yet."

 

"I dont like him for you Dara! Dont say yes to him. Dont! Araso?!!"

 

"B-but why?"

 

"Because I dont like him! He almost killed baby Seungri!"

 

"Baby Seungri?"

 

"Yes, my baby Seungri. I dont want anybody's hurting my baby Seungri!"

 

"And since when you and Seungri became so close that you even called him baby Seungri?"

 

"Duh. Since we and Bigbang guys became groupmates."

 

"Okay then. But still.....It's not a valid reason for hating someone automatically. You dont know him yet"

 

"Dara dont defend him on me okay."

 

"Bommieeeeee he's a good guy"

 

Dara told Bom everything that she knows about Donghae.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"He's our country's Prime Minister's son???!!!!!"

 

"Yes Bom"

 

"Woah he's a bigtime!"

 

"Yeah super."

 

"But I still dont like him for you."

 

I pouted.

 

"Is that all are you gonna say? All about Donghae only?"

 

"Well.... there's another one."

 

"Really?"

 

Dara nodded.

 

"Spit it out"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Tell me"

 

"Hmmmm Jiyong..."

 

Bom gasped after hearing his name "Jiyong?"

 

"Yes. Kwon Jiyong also---"

 

"Also?" Bom sat beside me to clearly hear what Im going to say.

 

"Uhm"

 

"Dara tell me...tell me....tell me!!"

 

"Kwon Jiyong....he....he said ---"

 

"He said?"

 

"He said....."

 

"Urgh Dara say it!!!"

 

"He said I’m stupid and he hates me." I almost whispered what I just said but Bom still heard it clearly.

 

“What?”

 

I give Bom a fake smile! Gaaaaaahd I can’t do this. I don’t want to tell Bom that Jiyong said he likes me already. Because I know once I told her exploding rainbows and butterflies around will occur. You don’t know how crazy Bom is when she’s really happy. If she knew her ship just sailed last night. BOM’S SHIP = DARAGON. URGH. She’ll gone crazy I tell you. And since I’m not still sure if what kwon Jiyong said is true, I don’t want to expect too much from him because a bad boy is a bad boy. His brain works differently than ours. No one knows what’s on his mind right now. His probably just kidding last night.

 

"Dara! Once Kwon Jiyong said he likes you say yes to him! Arasso? I'm pretty sure he's not serious in saying he hates you"

 

"Bommieee! Say yes to Kwon Jiyong?! Seriously??!"

 

"Duh. He's kwon Jiyong he's rich, hot and all! Of course saying yes to him is not bad."

 

"Yes Bom, he's Kwon Jiyong he's rich, bad boy, arrogant, player and all! The only thing he know is to make everyone's life miserable"

 

Bom twitched her lips.

 

"And Bom it’s really obvious that Donghae is a good boy unlike that kwon Jiyong. If you know what I mean."

 

Bom crossed her arms on her chest "No I don’t know what you mean."

 

"Aigoooo you're blinded by your ship already. I’m your best friend and you should choose what’s the best for me."

 

"I’m choosing Jiyong because I know he's the best for you."

"And why do you say so?"

 

"I can feel it"

 

I shook my head. I think I’m going crazy talking to my bestfriend.

 

"Dara don’t ever ever say yes to that Donghae! Araso?"

 

"Hmmmpft Let see" I stucked out my tongue to her.

 

"Yaaaah!No!!" Bom shouted behind me as I went to the bathroom to take my shower already.

 

Donghae texted me that he's busy practicing right now until the NHSAA week for the dance competition where Taeyang and his troop are also one of the contestants. I feel really really good that Donghae is still texting me or calling me but the nerve of that Kwon Jiyong after he kissed me and confessed that he likes me he never texted or called. What the.....is he really serious on what he said last night?

 

 

 

 

 

_______________

 

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

My morning is so good today bwuahahahahahaha if that Donghae think that he's on the lead to Dara's heart, he's definitely wrong. Confessing is not really my thing but I was forced to do that last night. I’m actually not expecting myself to say to Dara that I............*gulped*.......Like her. All this time I thought that what I feel for Dara was nothing .......but when I heard the confession of Donghae to Dara through phone I just find myself in high spirit to tell her that I like her. Yes I like her! And I don’t want anybody get Dara from me even if he's a Prime Minister's son!!. She's mine!

 

At the BB club

 

"Wahahahahahahaha" Bigbang laughed.

 

Daesung: "Guys I can already smell the air from the top of Eiffel Tower."

 

Youngbae and Top high five each other. Seungri told Bigbang what happened last day. Of course the maknae exaggerating some information and scenes was on his story but Bigbang dont even care now because they can really feel that the Bigbang game bet end is near. If these four idiots only knew that I already confessed to Dara last night I’m pretty sure they're celebrating like crazy now.

 

Im planning not to tell them about this because I think it’s still too early to declare the winner in our game. Since my confession was also unexpected I can’t control myself to lie about it. And not telling them is about pride too because if ever It will be my first ever loose from the game and the first ever bet that ends with shortest period time in all the history of human mankind and I am G-Dragon I never confessed or say what’s inside my heart to anyone. Never. Only to her. Only to Dara.

 

I decided not to call, text or meet her after my confession. I plan to meet her on NHSAA week. She's gonna think about it until the day we meet again. And with that she'll surely think that I might or might not telling the truth to her but that's one of my strategies for her to think of me all the time. Haha. I’m pretty sure that Donghae is busy for their up coming dance competition on NHSAA week. If you're asking why I know it, well thanks to my best maknae in the world for his effort in doing all the missions I’m ordering him. He's doing really great this time. Bwuahahahahahaha

 

Top: "Suengri, I’m proud of you for doing your job almost perfect...keep it up bruh!"

 

Seungri: "Well.. .... I don’t think we still need to do an effort to make GD hyung fall in love to Dara. Because GD hyung himself almost wanted to shout in my handsome face that he likes Sandara Park. So dontcha worry hyungs Bigbang in Europe is so soon already."

I can only shook my head from what I’m hearing right now. If Bigbang have only witness my so genius confession which is a hundred times better than that Donghae's confession last night they're all surely gasping for air with a mini heart attack right now. *sighed* If they only knew.

 

Daesung: “Anyways YB hyung, do you have practice tomorrow?”

 

GD: “Dae, do you still have to ask that to Youngbae? Of course they have. ”

 

Bigbang guys turned their heads to GD.

 

GD: “Right Youngbae? By the way give your best at the competition. Don’t let other’s get your trophy okay? Practice hard.”

 

Bigbang guys raised their right eyebrows.

GD: “It’s not right to loose. You have to win.”

 

“Hyung why you’re so eager at saying YB hyung should win this competition?” Seungri teasingly said.

 

GD: “Is it wrong to cheer my Bigbang brother?”

 

Seungri: “Hyung haha I’m just curious because this is the first time you cheer YB hyung through words. The only thing you do to cheer him up is banged your body to his while holding his fist or tapped him on shoulder. As far as I remember you never even say ‘Good Luck’ to him before. But now why you—“

 

GD: “Shut up dump !”

 

Bigbang guys chuckled.

 

“Is Donghae’s troop also a contestant on the NHSAA dance competition?” Top innocently asked ~~XD

 

Taeyang: “Yes, his troop is our best rival. We watch out Donghae's troop called 'Super Junior'.

 

GD: "Super Junior? ....What a lame name"

 

Bigbang ignored GD and continued their conversation.

 

Daesung: "I heard they are really good. How many times did Super Junior win over your group YB hyung?"

 

Taeyang: "Well they are our toughest competitor so we never take them easy but hmmmm since I became the leader of my troop they never win against us."

 

GD: "What a weakling haha"

 

Bigbang guys give Jiyong a suspicious look.

 

Top: "GD you're acting really weird since..."

 

Seungri: "...since he met Sandara Park"

 

Daesung: "You changed a lot."

 

GD: "What are you talking about?"

 

Top: "Duh you never act like this before."

 

GD: "Act like what?"

 

Daesung: "like butting in on our conversation."

 

Seungri: "yeah, because usually ....I mean ....always ....you have your own world. You're a silent type cool guy"

 

Taeyang: "and you change..... like acting you care too"

 

Seungri: *cough cough* "care for a specific person like the girl named Dara."

 

GD: "and when I showed care for her?"

 

Daesung: "at the BB club remember? When we noticed that Dara was not around you stormed around the club to find her right?"

 

Seungri: "yeah I even saw you holding her cheeks inside one of the vip rooms with your both hands"

GD: " I never cared for someone! What all you've said were all invalid!"

 

Top: "Action speaks louder than words"

 

GD hissed.

 

Showing to these four idiots that I am pissed of them because they're keep pushing me to Dara is quite fun. Of course a bad boy like me wont give things as easy as that *evil laugh* I was known at school at giving people a hard time around me, there's a reason why they called me Bad Boy. Pretending in front of them that I dont like her is included in my strategy too. If what Im thinking is right, Dara wont say to anybody that I confessed to her even to her bestfriend Bom, the bigbang game bet is gonna extend longer. I will make this four idiots brains aches first before giving them the Europe trip. I will make sure that Dara will give back the same feeling I have for her before giving the Europe trip to these idiots. They are not the only one that are allowed to be happy. I dont want that they are having their life in Europe while me is drowning in heartaches because Dara rejected me if ever. But No way! I am G-Dragon. No one ever rejected me. No one! I will make sure everything is under control. Sandara Park is mine!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS POV

 

 

 

NHSAA Week

 

Kyunggi high school campus was busy. Every student was ups to once ears because it’s the most awaited NSHAA week already. The athletes are now on there respective teams while having their full plate of nervousness and excitements. On the other hand Dara was walking back and forth in front of Bom.

 

“Yaaaaaah Dara! Can you stop walking back and forth I’m getting dizzy because of you!”

 

“Geeez Bom! Where are those monkeys?! Our booth is still empty. The props and other materials in still nowhere! Gosh I will seriously kill those monkeys!!”

 

“Relax. I know they’re coming.”

 

“I can’t relax Bom! Teacher Kyo is about to check each booths one hour left from now!”

 

“Are you serious Dara? I thought Teacher Kyo will check the booths after the welcome ceremony of the schools here?”

 

“Hello Bom, Are you here?” Dara waved her hand in front of Bom’s face. “Of course Teacher Kyo will check our booths before the programs starts.”

 

Bom’s eyes grew wide. “Omona! Dara what should we do our booth is still empty.”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “I think those monkeys eat your brain too Bom. Hul. I think you should stop joining them”

 

“Dara call them!”

 

“I did. But they’re not answering it.”

 

“Where’s my phone?! Where’s my phone?” Bom searching for her phone in her bag in panic.

 

“Why are you panicking my love?” An arm wrapped over Bom’s shoulder.

 

“Tabi!”

 

“Tabi?” Dara repeated what Bom called Top.

 

Bom cleared twice. “Ahh Top! Where’s the other? We need to set our booth now before Teacher Kyo checks it!” Bom’s avoiding Dara’s curious gaze.

 

Top chuckled. “Don’t worry my love they are here already”

 

Bom and Dara turned their eyes to where Top was looking and here they are Seungri, Daesung, and G-Dragon walking towards them. Of course Seungri was the one carrying all the props for their booth. Bom and Dara quickly run towards Seungri to get the props and immediately set their booth. Luckily they finished before Teacher Kyo reached their booth to check. Teacher Kyo announced that she’ll be watching the performance of each booths for the first three days of the NHSAA week and give them grades per group and not individually.

 

“Phew...Still lucky that we finished setting the booth in time.” Dara sighed in relief while looking at the booth they made.

 

“Do you think our booth gonna get high grade?” A voice from her behind suddenly popped out that gives shivers to Dara’s spine. That voice is what she hasn’t heard after that night of confession. Dara swallowed hard and didn’t move at her place.

 

“Hmmm I think it’s over decorated. You should take those pink scarfs around the entrance of the booth.” He suggested.

 

Dara is still not talking.

 

“The props are not bad. I guess high school girls will like it and will like to go to our booth. But boys? Hmmm gays probably.” He smiled. “Dara what do you think?”

 

“Hmmm” That’s the only response Jiyong receive from her. He chuckled. A great idea just blows into Jiyong’s brilliant mind. He checks first if there are people looking at them but since everyone is busy this is the right time to do what he's thinking. From behind he leaned to Dara shoulders. His left cheek was now near to Dara’s right cheek wherein his chin is almost touching her shoulder. Dara stiffened as their cheeks touch. Jiyong smiled.

 

“You’re not breathing again.” He said almost whispered. “You’re too obvious Dara. I could think you already like me too” He chuckled and kissed her on her cheek and leave.

 

Dara was dumbfounded.

 

She just died.

 

Jiyong stole a kissed on her again.

 

 

 

___________

 

The program just started. The campus was full of athletes and supporters of each school. All the students are gathered in an open field where the opening program will be held. Bored Bigbang, Bom and Dara were standing in the middle of the crowed.

 

The speaker was having his speech in front of many students when Dara’s phone rings. She answered her phone without looking who's the caller is.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi Dara"

 

"Donghae?"

 

Jiyong glanced at her for a second after hearing the name that he doesn’t want to hear from Dara’s mouth. Jiyong wrinkled his forehead while still darting his eyes on the stage while his ears are getting big to hear what Dara and Donghae were talking. Meanwhile Bigbang guys are observing, each are wearing a sly smiles on their faces because this is the start of the true man to man battle. G-Dragon versus Donghae in the house yoh!

 

“Yeah. It’s me. Where are you?”

 

“I’m in front of the stage.”

 

“What’s the color of the shirt you’re wearing?”

 

“Hmmm it’s Pink”

 

“Ahhh okay I think I saw you already.”

 

Dara looked around to find Donghae.

 

“Dara!” Donghae called.

 

Dara turned her head to where the voice came from and she saw Donghae making his way against the crowed towards them.

 

“Donghae!” Dara smilingly called back while waving her hand to him.

 

Jiyong activated his alert mode when he saw how Dara smiled at him. Bom nudged Dara in her side and whispered. “I warn you Dara, I don’t like Donghae remember?”

 

Dara just stucked her tongue to Bom. “Yaaaaah! How dare you to stucked your tongue to me?” Bom said.

 

Dara chuckled and wink at her bestfriend. Donghae finally made it through them.

 

“Hi Dara.”

 

“Hello Donghae.”

 

“I’m glad I finally saw you again. It’s been days. I missed you already”

 

Dara stiffened on what Donghae just said. She blushed and didn’t know what to response. Meanwhile, at this very moment the Dragon’s nose is flaring because obviously Donghae is having his level ups instantly.

 

“Donghae this is my best friend Bom”

 

“Oh Hi Bom I’m Lee Donghae” Donghae extended his right hand to Bom but she just gave him an I-Don’t-Care smile.

 

Dara pinched Bom’s waist because she does not like how her bestfriend act in front of Donghae. “Ouch!”

 

“Okay Okay” Then that’s the time Bom responded to Donghae’s shake hands. Donghae bowed at her politely.

 

“By the way Dara I’m with my troop right now. I want you to meet them. Can you come?” Donghae invited her.

 

“No she’s not coming.” Jiyong sternly interfere.

 

“ man! Do I need to record this scene right now?” Top said in a moderate voice.

 

“Oh-Oh! I love this.” Seungri giddily said.

 

Donghae turned his looked at Jiyong who was standing behind Dara now. “And why?”

 

GD: “I don’t need to give you reasons.”

 

Donghae: “Then I don’t need your words too.”

 

GD: “She’s not coming”

 

“Really?” Donghae glanced at Dara who was now bowled over while looking at both them. “Are you not coming Dara?” He asked her.

 

Dara: “Huh?”

 

GD: “Yes, she’s not coming.”

 

Donghae fervently looked at Jiyong. While everyone in the crowed was all concentrating to the speaker, the two were having an eye to eye battle right now. It’s like a battle that whoever blinks first will shed blood under the feet of the winner.

 

 

“I’m coming”

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

Taeyang: “Oh man”

 

Daesung: “Ulk”

 

Seungri: “Oh La La she choose Donghae?”

 

Top: “Whoah.”

 

Bom: “Oh no Dara!”

 

Dara: “I’m coming Donghae. Let’s go.”

 

Donghae smiled “Okay. Come on” Before Donghae turned around he gave one last look to Jiyong and bowed.

 

Jiyong hands closed into fist. He pressed his lips forcefully as he watched Dara left with Donghae.

 

Seungri: “Hyung’s nostrils is flaring Oh-Oh”

 

Taeyang: “Shhhhhh maknae shut your mouth for now if you don’t want your face to be bitten”

 

-gulped- Seungri nodded like a three years old baby.

 

 

 

___________

 

Donghae introduced Dara to his Super Junior troop. Dara can’t believe that those 12 freaking good looking guys are so noisy like those kids in kindergarten. Dara even think that she’s inside a cage with 12 naughty puppies running, barking and playing around her.

 

“Are you in shocked?” Donghae asked her.

 

Dara modestly nodded and smiled.

 

“I’m sorry. Those jerks are loosing their behavior controls whenever a beautiful girl is in front of them.”

 

Dara blushed.

 

“Obviously all of them have a crush on you and I think I’m regretting now that I introduced you to them.” He laughed a little. “But please don’t mind those jerks.”

 

“It’s okay I’m glad I made friends from other school now.”

 

“Good to know. By the way the Dance competition will be on Thursday already so hope you’ll come and watch us.”

 

“Of course I will.”

 

“Are you going to support Super Junior or High-Tech?”

 

***High-Tech is the name of the Dance troop of Taeyang.

 

“Ahhh that’s a hard…I’m sorry I can’t…..uhm….choose….Is it okay if I support you both?”

 

“Of course it’s okay.”

 

“Well you know, Taeyang is my friend too so—“

 

“Don’t worry Dara its okay. You’re really really really nice girl. I’m so stupid to make you choose between us hahaha I didn’t think sometimes.......I forgot that Taeyang is also your friend.” Donghae shyly scratched his head.

 

Dara chuckled.

 

 

 

 

__________

 

Seungri was massaging the newly birth tumor-like in his head right now. After the eye to eye battle recently and after Dara left with Donghae, the Dragon immediately stormed around the campus and punched, pushed, and kicked every unlucky student that will blocked his way. Jiyong went to an empty classroom and released his anger there. He threw the chairs anywhere and luckily one of the chairs just hit Seungri’s head. BRAVO Seungri you’re such a lucky guy. The classroom looks like it was hit by a storm in signal no. 4 after the Dragon’s five minutes of anger. Jiyong sat in the corner of the classroom to have his breathing recovery.

 

Bom: “Jiyong!”

 

Bigbang guys alertly turned their head to Bom who was standing in front of Jiyong.

 

Top immediately went behind Bom.

 

“My love what are you doing?” Top whispered and tried to pull Bom away from there.

 

“Let me go!” Bom struggled.

 

“Noona if you don’t want your head to look like mine stay away from GD hyung” Seungri barked.

 

“No! This idiot should know that what his doing now is really stupid.”

 

Jiyong looked at her with flaring eyes that made Bom stepped back. “My love let’s get out of here” Top said again.

 

“Jiyong! You’re so stupid! Why are you acting like this?” Bom still continued what she’s doing completely ignoring the ‘my love’ lines of Top and even though she's quite scared now.

 

“Bom!” Top was shocked that Bom can still managed to talk back to the great Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Do you think punching, pushing, kicking, or even killing anyone will make you and Dara together huh?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silent

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re just wasting your time in your stupid actions right now. You should think how to get Dara from Donghae instead! You’re so stupid!”

 

Jiyong laughed.

 

Everyone was wondering at the sudden laughed of the flaring dragon a while ago.

 

Daesung: “Oh no. Jiyong Hyung gone crazy already.”

 

“Seriously?” Jiyong uttered while his laugh is slowly fading. “Do you think I will just let Donghae get what I declared mine already?” Jiyong smirked.

 

As long as Bigbang wants to jump as high as they want at this very moment after hearing what Kwon Jiyong said they were all stiffened on their places. They were all shocked on what they heard from Jiyong’s mouth. It’s very unbelievably unbelievable for them because Kwon Jiyong is like indirectly announcing in front of their faces the possessiveness he has for Dara.

 

Bigbang believes Possesiveness = love

 

“Do you think I will just let Donghae get what I declared mine already?”

 

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~This line keeps repeating on their head.

 

 

 

 

________________

 

Bigbang guys were on the booth with Bom. Many students love to visit the booth they made since Top was there flaunting his face.

 

Daesung: “I’m pretty sure that we will be earning a lot in our first day”

 

Seungri: “Top hyung is doing well”

 

Bom: “Doing well with flirting.”

 

“Are you jealous Noona?” Daesung and Seungri said in unison.

 

“Of course not!” Bom denied.

 

Seungri: “Really?”

 

“Anyway where the hell is Dara?” Bom changed the topic.

 

Daesung: “You’re too obvious Noona. Changing the topic huh?”

 

Seungri: ~~~XD

 

Bom: “Shut up monkeys!”

 

Daesung and Seungri: T_____T

 

While Bigbang and Bom is busy accommodating hundred of students visiting their booth because of Bigbang guys, there's a guy named Jiyong having a fish to fry in thinking where Dara is.

 

Because he can't restrain himself anymore he decided to text her.

 

________________

Where are you?!

Jiyong

________________

Message Sent!!

 

 

He waited and waited but still no reply.

“What the ! Where the hell are you Dara?”

He sent another message.

 

________________

Where the hell are you?!

Jiyong

________________

Message Sent!!

 

Jiyong was in the midst of explosion already. A human volcano is about to come. He sent another messages to Dara not only one, not only two, not only three it’s more I tell you~~XD After sending messages to her he waited again until lunch time arrived but he didn’t receive a response from her. Bigbang guys were having a little commotion of happiness because of what GD was acting right now. Actually, they can already ask for their Europe trip because of the obvious actions of GD that she likes Sandara Park. But they decided to make it longer and find more proofs for Daragon love and because watching the Great Kwon Jiyong like this towards Dara is giving them so much feels. Thanks to Donghae for interfering between Jiyong and Dara, because of him Jiyong is now showing something that even Bigbang guys haven’t seen from him before. Jiyong really acts differently now after meeting Sandara Park, though he usually acts like a kid but it’s in a dark and evil way. Now he acts like a jealous freak in love kid and that was far different from the Kwon Jiyong they know. Jiyong doesn’t know love but now it changes.

 

Bom actually received a message from Dara that she’s having a lunch with Donghae and his troop this noon, and she received again another message in the afternoon saying sorry for not helping them in the booth today. Bom as an Anti-Darahae was about to say it to Kwon Jiyong but the Bigbang guys stopped her from doing so. The reason is they wanted Jiyong to find her on his own; just texting her is not a smart and heavy proof for Daragon Love. Yes, Bigbang guys with Bom the 'Daragon squad' are looking for proofs right now because they know Jiyong will always and forever deny it even though it was already obvious. So they need a big big proof for them to claim their precious Europe Trip.

 

 

NEXT MORNING

 

Dara was the one who came first in the booth. She really went early to pay her absence yesterday in operating their booth. Bom arrived also after some minutes.

 

“Bommie I’m sorry for not helping you yesterday.”

 

“It’s okay Dara. Our booth did a great job yesterday. Thanks for the help of those monkeys” Bom chuckled. Dara was confused because she was expecting Bom to hate her since he went with Donghae yesterday without aaking their permission. You know how Bom don’t like Donghae right?, so it was so suspicious that what’s happening now is the opposite. But Dara shrugged it off and just choose to be glad that Bom is not angry at her.

 

“See this. Our income is so much for a one day operation of an ordinary booth.” Bom said merrily showing the money they earned yesterday.

 

“I didn’t know those monkeys are big help.”

 

“They enjoyed working yesterday Haha”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, so much”

 

They both laughed.

 

Bigbang guys already arrived at their booth except Taeyang who was busy practicing for their dance competition on Thurday and except Kwon Jiyong who was now missing.

 

“Hello my love” Top greeted and was about to kiss Bom in her cheek but Bom pushed his face with her hand.

 

Dara: *cough cough*

 

Top: “Oh hello Dara”

 

Daesung: “Noona wassup. Where have you been yesterday?”

 

Dara: “I’m sorry I haven’t helped you yesterday here at the booth. It’ just that……uhm…..I went with Donghae and his troop and ate lunch with them.”

 

Seungri: “Noona I’m jealous you went lunch with them. You choose them against us! Ahmmmmpft”

 

Dara rolled her eyes to Seungri.

 

Top: “So that Donghae is courting you?”

 

Dara turned her head to Top and nodded.

 

Daesung: “Are you planning to be his girlfriend?”

 

Dara think first and said. “I still don’t know. We’re still in getting-to-know-each-other stage. Can I ask?”

 

Top: “Sure”

 

Dara: “What do you think about Donghae?”

 

“We don’t like him” Bigbang and Bom said in unison.

 

Dara looked at them in shocked. “B-but why?”

 

Seungri: “Because he almost killed me”

 

Bom: “Because he hurt my baby Seungri”

 

Daesung: “Because good boys are dangerous”

 

Top: “I hate his face! I should be the only uzzlang here.”

 

Dara was dumbfounded because of the non-sense reasons of this Anti-Darahae squad ~~XD. ANTI-DARAHAE SQUAD emerged!!! Well Dara herself is also confused on what’s happening. Donghae and Jiyong confessed to her. And from the start she hates Jiyong and she likes Donghae but why she’s still confused and hard to decide who to reject and who to accept?

 

She hates Jiyong.

 

She likes Donghae.

 

These are a very clear description before but now everything’s become blurred.

 

Dara knows that he likes Donghae, He is the ideal and perfect guy and that’s a 100% no doubt but why she still thinks twice of saying yes to him? Is it because it’s too fast for them to enter a relationship since they only met a week ago? Or is because of Jiyong?

 

But why Jiyong is the reason for stopping her to say yes to Donghae?

 

“Because Jiyong ruined everything.” Dara thought

 

Jiyong ruined it? How?

 

Because that “I Like you too” text was supposed to be for Donghae but it was missed sent to Jiyong. Because that night where Donghae said he wants to be Dara’s boyfriend was ruined because Jiyong confessed to her too.

 

Jiyong ruined everything. Did he?

 

“Urghhhhhhh Help!” Dara shriveled her head because of the things that’s inside her head right now.

 

Seungri: “Noona What’s happening to you? You are in a deep thought since this morning”

 

Dara: “Nothing. Just don’t mind me”

 

Beep Beep

 

Dara’s phone beep. She check who the one texted.

 

________________

From: Mr. D

Hello Dara. Can you come with me for lunch now?

Yesterday was supposed to be our lunch date but those jerks(super junior) joined us.

HUL. Anyways I’ll make sure it’s just the two of us today. So are you in?

________________

 

 

Dara was about to type her reply to Donghae when someone snatched the phone from her. He looked up and saw Jiyong holding her phone with a devious smile.

 

“Yaaah Kwon Jiyong! Give me back my phone!”

 

Jiyong stepped back to make a distance from Dara, he winks and quickly typed at Dara’s phone. Dara’s eyes grew wide. “What are you doing Kwon Jiyong?!” Dara quickly run towards Jiyong and take her phone back from him. Dara immediately checked what Jiyong type on her phone. Her eyes almost bulged out from her sockets.

 

________________

I’m with her. Stop texting her!

-KWON JIYONG

________________

Message Sent!!

 

Dara’s mouth hanged up and she slowly looked at Kwon Jiyong. “W-what did you-----------Why you do that?!!”

 

“What’s wrong?” he innocently asked.

 

“The nerve you asked what’s wrong?! You texted Donghae some stupid things.”

 

“What’s stupid about saying that you’re with me and I’m with you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“See. I’m just texted him the truth” He smiled. “Okay let’s go.” Jiyong hold Dara’s wrist and pulled her.

 

“Yaaah Where are we going?”

 

“Let’s have lunch”

 

“Hey hyung only two of you are going to have lunch?” Seungri yelled while Jiyong and Dara passed them.

 

Bom and Bigbang guys left at the booth astounded.

 

“Is that an enough proof for the Daragon Love?” Bom giddily uttered.

 

“No....... but that can be an additional proof though” Top replied while smiling.

 

“Oh yeah” Daesung and Seungri high five.

 

“I’ll just text Taeyang hyung.” Seungri said and quickly get his phone to inform Taeyang the happenings. *wink*

 

 

 

DARAGON SQUAD FOR THE WIN?????

 

 

 

I don't think so..............because

 

 

 

Beep Beep

________________

I’m with her. Stop texting her!

-KWON JIYONG

________________

 

Donghae tighten his grip to his phone after reading the message. "Kwon Jiyong." He said the name under his gritted teeth. "You really wants a man to man battle huh. Then I will give it to you"

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Omona! I just updated now it's been a while huhuhuhuhu So busy right now. Mianhae readers.

Thank you for waiting T____T

Anyways...I'm starting to write the next chapter now *woooooot woooot*

Boomshakalaka!!!!