Chapter 23: WAYS TO AVOID.....

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!
 
 
 
DARA’S POV
 
 
After Bom and I talked I met Jiyong at the parking lot. And for the first time he invited me for a date tonight. Our first date was actually done by my only efforts so this time it’s different. I was really excited for tonight and that thought even made me shiver.
 
 
We arrived at the location.
 
 
The place is so good from the outside view.
 
 
He brought me to Hotel.       
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gaaaaaaahd what?!!
 
 
 
Hotel?!!
 
 
 
It should be a date? Right?
 
 
 
B-But why in Hotel?!! OMG
 
 
 
“Ji…..what are we doing here?” I bravely asked.
 
 
He just smiled and dragged me behind him.
 
 
At the moment I step in inside the place a great scent entered my nose. It was a scent that only rich people do have. The lobby was so huge and the chandelier at the center is the most attractive one because of the hundreds…..no thousands…… of crystals dangling on the ceiling. It's like there's a princess and a prince living in here. The royal atmosphere is really intimidating.
 
 
“Close your mouth” Jiyong hold my chin and close my gaping mouth. I gulped. I really  look like amusingly dump.
 
 
We walk and ride an elevator. He pushed the 11th floor button.
 
 
Oh . I glanced at Jiyong and his expression is just a normal one. He’s not even in intense mode or something. As far as I know guys will have ual excitement at moment like this. GULP. What am I thinking? Hotel? ual Excitement? HUL. I slap my both cheeks for having this kind of thoughts right now.
 
 
We arrived at 11th floor and went ahead to the suite. The moment he unlock the door made my heart pound faster and louder. I stiffened at the front door not moving and Jiyong noticed it so he held my right arm and pulled me inside the suite. His hands holding my wrists felt tingly. I blinked many times because what I feel right now is not so good.
 
 
I think he went to the kitchen of the suite. I waited on the center of the room still stiffened. He went back with a glass of water in his hand and he gave it to me.
 
 
“Relax .” He said.
 
 
My eyes grew wide. He chuckled after seeing my expression.
 
 
"?" I questioned. I gulped all the glass of water in one shot.
 
 
“I never thought that my girlfriend has bad imaginations.” He smirked and went to the closet to put his jacket inside.
 
 
As much as I wanted to say something my throat became dry even after I drink water. Geez what am I doing right now? I’m so stupidly innocent that’s why I don’t know how to handle situation like this in a normal way. Do I look that obviously nervous? Urghhhhhhhhhh
 
 
My whole body stiffened even more when I saw him slowly walking towards me again but in a weird way. I mean he looked at me differently. So my eyes went go round and rounder when he’s making his way nearer towards me. When he reached the area where I was uncomfortably standing, he moved his arms upward and the stupid me reacted in the most humiliating reaction that I ever done in my life.
 
 
“No! Jiyong don’t!” I shouted while hugging myself with my eyes firmly closed.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha Dara Bwuahaahahahahaha what the….hahahahahaha” I heard him laughing. I slowly open my eyes and saw him almost dying in laughter.
 
 
My mouth hanged open while watching my evil boyfriend laughing at me.
 
 
“I just hahahaha I just wanted to get your backpack and put it aside but hahahahaha but what are you thinking? Hahahaha”
 
 
My face turned into a tomato. The humiliation I ‘m feeling right now is exploding everywhere.
 
 
“You’re a ert Hahahahaha” He undoubtedly said.
 
 
Geeez his laughter pissed me already so I threw my backpack right into his face and because of my unexpected strength the force made him stumble on the floor.
 
 
“Ouch!! What the hell!!” He exclaimed.
 
 
He glared at me and I glared back at him in pissed too.
 
 
“Do you know that hurts?” He complained,
 
 
“Your laugh annoys me.” I replied.
 
 
He smirked.
 
 
“Don’t smirk!”
 
 
He rolled his eyes and stood up and dusted his pants. He picked up my backpack and placed that in the bed. He checked the clock first before glancing at me.
 
 
“I thought this is supposedly a date?” I asked in hard tone before he could speak while my arms are folded in my chest.
 
 
He didn’t answer and just stared at me.
 
 
“Yah! What really are we going to do here?”
 
 
He looked at me and stared for another seconds.
 
 
“What do you think a boy and a girl would do in a hotel alone?”
 
 
I just dropped my jaw.
 
 
He smiled. The smile that looks like he really enjoys teasing me like this.
 
 
“Let’s go. I think he’s here already.” He suddenly said and walk towards the door.
 
 
“He’s here? Who?” I wondered.
 
 
He didn’t respond. And because of my annoyance I didn’t follow him. He then went back where I was standing and grabbed my arms and dragged me outside the suite. We went down using the elevator. I look at him again and I wonder what are we going to do here? Or should I say who the one we’re going to meet is?
 
 
We arrived at the Hotel’s glamorous dining area. And when I say glamorous it’s glamorous.
 
 
He’s still holding my hand and I noticed the he was looking for someone.
 
 
“Jiyong.” I heard a voice called his name. I turned my head to where it came from and I was shocked seeing that person.
 
 
Jiyong dragged me to where that person is standing. He bowed down at us and so did Jiyong.
 
 
“D-Donghae?”
 
 
“Dara.” He smiled at me gorgeously.
 
 
“W-what are you doing here?”
 
 
He just smiled. I looked at Jiyong questioning him what really is happening and he answered me with a smile also. For real I am going to puke because their smiles are getting creepier and creepier. Darn!
 
 
They both took orders without even asking me what I want. These Jerks!!!
 
 
We are sitting in square elegant dining table. I was beside Jiyong while Donghae was in front of him. I was glaring at the two guys before me. This is really strange and making my head hurts. How come these two guys contact each other and meet here? Are we going to talk about something? And what are those things we need to talk about? Aiiisssssht
 
 
 
 
 
/crickets/
 
 
 
 
/crickets/
 
 
 
 
/crickets/
 
 
 
 
 
I cleared my throat to begin with because I think these two guys will not talk if I’m not going to start it. What’s with them? HuH?.
 
 
And there you go the battle begin.........
 
 
There is a staring battle happening right now. I think I am going to die because of so much stress while watching the two glaring each other with flames in their eyes.
 
 
“So what now?” I said to cut the staring battle they are into. “Are you guys not going to say something? This table is so deafening quite already. I feel like .....I’m with two statues here.....or should I say two cyclopes???”
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yah! Are you really not going to talk?!” I exclaimed in annoyance already.
 
 
 
“Four ways to avoid arrange marriage” Donghae finally said but still killer eyeing Jiyong.
 
 
“What?” I curiously asked.
 
 
“There are four ways to avoid arrange marriage.” He repeated. I wrinkled my forehead at him. “Because you two is now under pressure about the engagement I think I can help since my sister is part of this craziness.”
 
 
“D-Donghae? What are you--”
 
 
 
“First. Parent Talk.” He cutted my sentence. “Declining the arrange marriage to your parents. …………………………But we should crossed this out  already because it’s surely not the most powerful thing to do so and won’t absolutely work for Mr. Kwon”
 
 
“I agree” Jiyong said. I turned my head to Jiyong and look absolutely shocked. Is this for real? He's acknowledging Donghae's words? waaaaaaaaaaaaah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
O.O
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So we should move on to the next one.” Donghae continued. “Second. Making yourself worst. There are two parts in here........ The first part is making yourself worst to the eyes of your parents. In short rebelling, being useless or worthless person to your parents. Show to your parents that you don’t want it. That it actually will ruin your life.”
 
 
 
“I already did rebelling before but it doesn’t even affect my father. He knows how to handle my rebel side well. And that’s unlucky. I assure you that……it won’t work” Jiyong said boringly.
 
 
“Oh. Okay” Donghae simply replied.
 
 
My head is spinning around. What is this? I was innocently dragged in here and now I was with these two guys talking about how to avoid arranged marriage in a un-normal boring conversation. Like seriously?…..they are having a really calm with staring battle convo which is supposed to be a serious one.
 
 
“Like what I said the second way has two parts. The first part is rebelling to your parents which you said won’t work already.”
 
 
“…and the second part is?”
 
 
“Making yourself worst to your fiancé.”
 
 
Jiyong’s right eyebrow rose.
 
 
“Do it to the one you’re going to marry. Show to your fiancé that you’re bad person. That it’s not worth it if you’re going marry her or if extremely needed hurt her emotionally...... to the point that your fiancé was the one who’s going to BACK OUT. But............ I won’t recommend this one because your fiance is my sister. So let’s cross this out”
 
 
Jiyong hissed and rolled his eyes. “As if. I know how your sister is into this  arrange marriage so even if I do this way it will still not going to work.”
 
 
"Uhm I also want to know how CL suddenly connected into this arrange marriage" I suddenly interfered. "Cause you know...."
 
 
They both looked at me. The look that YOU’RE-NOT-INCLUDED-IN-OUR-CONVERSATION-LOOK so don’t interfere. So I just raised my both hands. I’m now starting to ask >>>> what is my purpose here anyways if they're not even going to include me in the conversation? #HUL
 
 
“I’m just curious if you know about what your sister did?” Jiyong asked Donghae while glaring at him again.
 
 
“What do you mean?” Donghae asked.
 
 
“Well….we all know that you like my girlfriend and the thought that you might be helping your sister here is also possible”
 
 
Donghae glared Jiyong more intensely.
 
 
I gulped.
 
 
“Do you think I’m here if I’m with my sister’s plan side?”
 
 
“Who knows?”
 
 
I saw Donghae right hand turned into fist.
 
 
“Wait…You two” I interfered again to stop the hyping tension enveloping the two.
 
 
"CL is playing games with us." Jiyong suddenly uttered and finally talking to me.
 
 
I glanced at him "Game?"
 
 
"She was the one who insist to be my fiance."
 
 
"What?!" I was shocked.
 
 
"Yeah. I tried to stop her but she's eaten by her anger." Donghae added talking to me also.
 
 
“So you really know what she’s trying to do in here?” Jiyong said to Donghae while letting a little fake laugh.
 
 
I shut my eyes firmly. "You two....can you please explain this all to me. I still don't get it!!"
 
 
Jiyong sighed. "I don't know why CL came up with this kind of stupid idea but she obviously planned all of this."
 
 
I wrinkled my forehead. Plan? Cl? But why? I thought.
 
 
"CL asked my father to be engage to me. But of course my father is a business minded person that he won't accept proposals unless it has a big benefit on him.”
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
 
“CL proposed a share to my father and he gladly accepted it and in return was to be engage on me”
 
 
"But why? I-I don’t get it. Why CL would like to give all her shares to your father just to be engage to you. I mean you two are not even close right? Unless you’re cheating on me" I accusingly said.
 
 
"It's impossible. I won’t cheat on you." Jiyong defenced.
 
 
"But why CL even request for the engagement?! How can you explain that?"
 
 
"Like you I'm dying to know why too.” He turned his head to Donghae “ but I think the brother can tell us some good and enough info why CL is being stupidly crazy like this."
 
 
"She's still my sister! Don’t talk stupid words after her name in front of me!" Donghae said in all seriousness.
 
 
"Oh come on! It's not like that I'm not telling the truth. Your sister is indeed crazy."
 
 
"Jiyong stop it!" I said because I feel their emotions are being stretched tight again.
 
 
Donghae sighed and look down "I hope you guys to understand my little sister.”
 
 
Jiyong smirked. "Understand your face."
 
 
I elbowed Jiyong enough for him to winced a bit.
 
 
“Anger is a natural reaction to pain or being hurt. So I really am hoping for your consideration for her. I still don't know the whole reason why she's doing all of these, but I will make sure to tell you once I found out already." He explained with a weak voice. I can see Donghae is hiding something about her sister but I guess I need to talk to him about it in private not with Jiyong.
 
 
“Anyways it’s okay Donghae we are trying our best to understand your sister. I know CL has her reasons for doing all of these.” I said to console him.
 
 
Donghae smiled. “Thanks Dara.”
 
 
Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Okay Okay. Stop the drama. Continue your known ways how to avoid arrange marriage!”
 
 
“Oh yeah. Well.........Okay  the third one is ...............................................................................Runaway."
 
 
"Runaway?"
 
 
"If you cannot see eye to eye with your father, you need to be prepared to walk away.”
 
 
Jiyong chuckled. “Stupid. You know my father will find me in every corner of the world. That's absolutely stupid idea.”
 
 
“Jiyong. You’re being rude again.” I said with feelings like a mother to this childish dragon beside me.
 
 
Jiyong shrugged.
 
 
“Well if the first, second, and third ways are all proven won't work.” Donghae continued. “I think we have no choice but to do the last way.”
 
 
“What’s the last way then?” I asked in curiosity.
 
 
“Create a trump card.”
 
 
“Trump card?”
 
 
"Yes Trump Card."
 
 
******************************************************
“FOUR WAYS TO AVOID ARRANGE MARRIAGE”
1.       Parent Talk
2.       Make Yourself Worst
3.       RUNAWAY
4.       TRUMP CARD
******************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________
 
 
@ BB CLUB
 
 
Daesung: “Have you heard the rumors about GD’s father plans in adding a fashion business line for an additional source in his wealth?"
 
 
All Bigbang members wrinkled their foreheads.
 
 
Daesung: “My father asked me if this is true.”
 
 
GD: “It's True.”
 
 
Bigbang turned their heads where the leader is boringly having his sit.
 
 
Daesung: "really?"
 
 
GD: “CL just gave all her shares to my father in exchange to be engage to me.”
 
 
Bigbang: "WHOAH!!!"
 
 
Daesung: "Do you mean CL's share from a fashion business corporation?"
 
 
GD: "Yeah"
 
 
Top: “Wow so CL is holding a big share from one of the biggest fashion corporation?”
 
 
Daesung: "She's big time. Because aside from being Prime Minister's daughter at her young age she already got a share from a corporation."
 
 
Top: "Big Fish she is. Bro you're the man!"
 
 
Taeyang: “Well the fact that GD’s father is a greedy tycoon. This is not really shocking rumor for the man who wants to have all business categories in the industry to be in his hands.”
 
 
Top: “Yes But the big question is why would CL would do that? I mean she Proposed all her shares in exchange to be in engage to GD?”
 
 
Taeyang: “Exactly”
 
 
GD: “I don’t want to stress myself more. Thinking what would be the reason is damn aches my head.”
 
 
Top: “Do you want us to this as a mission leadernim?” he wiggled his thick eyebrows.
 
 
GD looked at all Bigbang members and smiled. “I think this is a good mission.” He wittily said.
 
 
Top: “I told you I’m a genius”
 
 
Taeyang: “A piece of cake mission”
 
 
GD: “Yeah a piece of cake mission for you guys that’s why it’s no fun.”
 
 
Daesung: “What do you mean it's no fun hyung?”
 
 
GD glanced at the maknae who’s quietly sitting at the corner of the club acting that he doesn’t even care on what other members are talking about.
 
 
All members glanced at the maknae.
 
 
Seungri: “What? Why are you all staring at me? Hey!”
 
 
GD grinned while eyeing seungri maliciously.
 
 
Seungri: “Hyung a piece of advice. An "ex" is called an "ex" because its and "ex"ample of who you shouldn't date in the future.”
 
 
GD: “What?”
 
 
Seungri: "Stay away from CL!"
 
 
GD: "But why?"
 
 
Seungri: "Hyung are you fool? She's my ex it's not good to look at when you're having your wedding with my damn ex-girlfriend.  So stay away from her!"
 
 
GD grinned. "That's fine with me but in order for me not to be engage with your ex you should help."
 
 
Top: “Whoa! I think I know what GD is thinking.”
 
 
Taeyang: "Great damn idea G"
 
 
Daesung: "Waaaaah G-nius indeed bow down"
 
 
They all chuckled except seungri who's still wondering.
 
 
Seungri: “What help hyung?”
 
 
GD: “You do the mission little maknae.”
 
 
Seungri: “What mission?”
 
 
Since the maknae is spacing he actually didn’t know what the others talking a while ago.
 
 
GD: “Find out why CL is doing all of these.”
 
 
Seungri: “What?!................ Wait….hyung…..CL?”
 
 
Top: “Yes maknae. You and CL are close right? So It’s easy for you to find out why she’s doing this to GD.”
 
 
Seungri: “Close? Me? CL?”
 
 
Daesung: “She’s your ex. Don’t tell me you already forgot?”
 
 
Seungri: “exactly!!! she’s my ex. !!!! So why me? I won’t do it! Remember when I almost lost my beloved life because of his brother trying to kill me?! Guys I don’t want to die in such a young age. Do you really want me to vanish in this world that early? Huh? Huh?”
 
 
Taeyang: “This is fun.”
 
 
Top: “Yes really fun.”
 
 
Seungri: “Hyungs NO NO NO!”
 
 
GD: “I trust you.”
 
 
Seungri: “HYUNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!”
 
 
***********************************************
WAYS TO AVOID CL
1.
 
2.
 
3.
 
4.
 
5.
 
6.
 
7.
 
8.
 
9.
 
10.
 
 
NO, there's no way to avoid his ex-girlfriend because first they are in the same school, second she's the fiance of his leadernim GD, third his hyungs are eyeing every move his doing to monitor if he is planning to scape from the mission.
***********************************************
 
 
 
Seungri felt like his dying already. Maybe this is the punishment to him from all the bad things he have done to all the girls he slept and played before. Yes! Maybe this is his time to suffer. He suddenly remembered what Donghae told him before.
 
 
“I just want to tell you something Mr. Lee Seungri a.k.a Bastard” Donghae said under his greeted teeth. “Thank my sister for stopping me for killing you right now” He glared “If this happen again I will never ever let you live. And If I were you I’ll stop playing with girls!!!! Because girls are not toys for you to play! And I will tell you this Lee Seungri ........... it's a shame to have the same surname with you!…… I will assure you ...… you will pay for this....... your own silly game will end your life maybe not today but soon.......... Remember that.” (LINE FROM CHAPTER 13: THE LEE'S)
 
___________________
 
 
@ FIRST SECTION CLASSROOM
 
 
"Before the graduation we will be having Senior Outing at Jeju Island for 3 days." Teacher Kyo announced. "So prepare all your things up and we will be having fun before you enter your college life. And before I leave please take note that all of you are required to come. Okay ^_^v. *wink*"
 
 
All the students went crazy after the announcement. Everyone is dying to have fun because entering college is a problem and gives stress for some students out there. Most especially for Jiyong and Dara since after graduation day means engagement party and the poor soul of Seungri is also adding up with the mess since GD dragged him along with the problem by doing the damnest mission that he will going to do in his entire life. The mission that he prefer to be eaten by a dinosour than doing it. Because for Seungri messing up with CL is a nightmare. He almost lost his once precious and wonderful life because of Donghae's wrath----> the one and only brother of Lee Chaerin a.k.a CL. To whom Seungri scared for his life.
 
 
"My love I am so excited! We're going to Jeju!! You better have body and face lotion as well as sunblock okay? and dont ever forget your bikinis. Dontcha worry I will take care of everything you need. Arasso?!" Top excitedly told Bom.
 
 
PAK!!
 
 
"Ouch!! Why my love?!! Dont you know you're slapping the most beautiful face in the universe? You're so lucky to touch it that easy. Girls are dying to touch this face.......... for you info."
 
 
"Can you please calm you down!. You're so annoying!" Bom exclaimed.
 
 
"Why you're so grumpy my love. Are you not excited? we are going to Jeju!!"
 
 
"How can you be so excited if the things will get worst once the senior outing in Jeju came?"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
Bom rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Hyung where did you left your brain?" Daesung asked with full concern.
 
 
"He left it in Europe." Taeyang uttered.
 
 
"Hey! You! Respect me I'm still your hyung!" Top said. "But tell me .......I really don't get what you all are saying? What thing will get worst in Jeju? Guys we are going to have fun there. What are you all thinking? huh?"
 
 
Taeyang clicked his tounge. "I think he needs to be enlightened."
 
 
"Mr. T.O.P listen carefully okay? Senior trip in Jeju is REQUIRED meaning ALL the seniors are responsible for attending the outing even though they don't like to come."
 
 
"And so? That would be fun. The more the merrier!"
 
 
Bom deeply sighed. "When everyone is required to come meaning You, Me, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, GD, Dara and even CL will be in one place!!DO YOU HEAR ME IN ONE FREAKING PLACE!! NOW imagine how TERRIBLE will be the atmosphere in Jeju for GD,DARA & CL!!!"
 
 
"and Please add Seungri too" Daesung uttered.
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
.
 
TOP: "Uh-OH! Now I get it"
 
 
BIGBANG: "Finally!"