Chapter 13: THE LEE’S

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

***********************************

[ATTENTION] We have an urgent meeting!

Attendance is a must!

Dara

***********************************

Message Sent!

 

 

I texted them before I went to school. I’m straggling carrying all the props I made this last weekend. I brought them to distribute to the four monkeys. So that, if it is NHSAA week already. There will be no worries for me to carry them all in school. What’s the use of those four monkeys? Well I really need to force them to carry these props and bring it to their respective homes. I don’t care if they’ll refuse! I will force them since they still owe me for not coming last Saturday!

 

There are only few students in the campus right now. Mostly athletes practicing in the school fields can only be seen. The campus was calm and peace which I like. I sat at the school park bench and I place all the props above the table. I inhaled fresh air and felt relax. I texted them again.

 

***********************************

I’m here at the school park bench!

Come or else……..!!!

Dara

***********************************

Message Sent!!!!

 

I sent it two times. If Bom and those guys will not show their faces to me again I will slice their entire right ear and feed it to crocodiles!

 

“Excuse me.” An appealing, enchanting and pleasant voice entered my ears. I looked up and I was taken back to see eyes that are very sensuous and radiant like pure diamond with a hint of light brown, a thin luscious lips, and a nose that was perfect fit to his face which captures every nerve in my mind. Omo what am I thinking. I’m being hypnotized. This guy is dangerous. I shook my head.

 

“Excuse me miss?” He asked again.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD I’m hypnotized I can’t open my mouth. I can’t take my eyes off of him. Gosh the features of his face is really…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is really…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is really…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Addicting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gosh! I’m insane!

 

 

What’s happening? Wait.

 

 

 

“Miss? Are you okay?” The attractive, handsome, gorgeous guy put his right hand on my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL inside.

 

 

 

 

Gaaaaaaaaahd I’m glad I can’t move my body right now because if I was, shameful reactions from me are now threatening him for sure.

 

“Miss Do I need to bring you to the clinic?”

 

His voice! Gaaaaahd

 

“Miss?”

 

His eyes! Drool

 

“I’ll bring you to the clinic now” He started to carry me. Oh holy fairies all over the world this attractive, handsome, gorgeous guy is carrying me in his arms like a bride! I want to curse ! I want to curse ! Can I?

 

 

F

 

 

U

 

 

 

C

 

 

K

 

 

 

 

 

!!!

 

 

Omo that’s my first time to curse in my whole life!!! Omona!!!

 

What’s happening to me?!

 

 

BLAG!!!!!

 

 

“Ouch!” I shouted in pain. I felt a hard thing just hit the back of my head right now and I saw a soccer ball rolling on the cement path.

 

“Sorry Miss” The boy who was wearing athletic attire went near us to get the soccer ball and to apologize to me. “Sorry”

 

I said its okay at him and bowed my head before he left. I was massaging the back of my head since the pain still stings. I think my brain got a shake because of that hit I got from the soccer ball. Aigoooooo. What a bad day.

 

“awwwwouch…” I uttered slowly.

 

I heard a giggled entered my right ear. I also felt a warm breathe coming from a mouth that hits my right cheek, it makes me shiver. I turned my head and a beautiful face welcomed me. Oh gahd such a handsome creature is in front of me.

 

“Are you okay now miss?”

 

“Huh?” I noticed that his carrying me and I startled in panic. Why is this guy carrying me?

 

“Yah let me down?! Who are you?!” I shouted at him in panic.

 

“Ahhh my ears. Stop shouting miss.” after putting me down he checked his ears if it’s still can hear sounds.

 

“Who are you?!! Why are you carrying me?!!” I gasped. “Are you trying to do something on me?! Where are you going to bring me?!” I threw him a lot of my panic questions. Okay relax Dara you’re over reacting right now. What’s happening to you?! Gosh you are doing embarrassing acts now. How could you! Behave yourself! Remember you’re a role model. A good student. A smart one. Acting like this is not your thing! Wake up girl!

 

After scolding myself I straightened up then chin up, and fixed my posture.

 

He giggled.

 

How come a guy be so handsome like this while giggling?

 

"You're funny"

 

"What?" I innocently asked.

 

He smiled.

 

Restrain yourself Dara don't faint. Yes that smile is so gorgeous but don’t faint!

 

"I actually forgot why I’m here because of you." -giggled- "Anyways gotta go now I still need to do something"

 

But when he's about to leave......

 

"Wait!"

 

Oh geez why am I stopping him?

 

He looked back at me again waiting for me to talk.

 

Gosh Dara. Think!

 

 

Think!

 

 

Think!

 

"Uhm. You’re from different school right?" Oh la la thank you smart brain for always working when I need you.

 

He nodded.

 

"Hmm you’re from Shinil High School"

 

"Yes. How did you know?"

 

"You have your school pin in your back pack." I pointed out. Thank you eyes for having a clear and fast sight.

 

"Ah yeah" He checked his back pack by turning back his head like almost 90 degrees. "My school pin"

 

"May I know why you are here?"

 

"Oh. Don’t think that I’m a spy or something” He waved his hand in front of him.

 

“Huh?” I wonder. “What do you mean?”

 

“Well its NSHAA week next week right? And our schools are the best rivals so I thought your thinking that I might be a spy or whatever.”

 

“Ahhhh. Right. Don’t worry I never thought you were.”

 

He smiled. “Thank you”

 

I smiled back.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

Awkward

 

 

Omo what now?

 

Should I think another topic or I’ll just let him go?

 

I wonder my eyes around us and he’s doing the same.

 

And finally he cleared his throat. “By the way I’m Lee Donghae” He offered a shake hands and of course I complied.

 

“I’m Sandara Park”

 

“Pretty name”

 

“Huh?..ahh..Thank you” Of course I blushed people. Kyaaaaaaah. I want to squeal right now he said my name is pretty but I can’t! I need to act normal in front of him right now.

 

I smiled at him again and he also did while shaking our hands. Omo His hand is so soft. Can I hold it forever?

 

“What year are you now?” He asked.

 

“4th. I’m a senior student already how about you?”

 

“Same”

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

Silence

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

“Ahhh I remember I haven’t answered your question yet. Well I’m looking for someone here.” He broke the silence

 

“Really? Tell me who. I might know him.”

 

“Seungri. Lee Seungri.”

 

“Seungri?”

 

“You know him?”

 

“Yes!” I merrily answered. “He’s my classmate though.

 

“Whoah ..... a small world indeed”

 

“Do you know where I can see him now?’”

 

“Well you are so lucky. I’m going to meet him later.”

 

“Really?” I noticed his face brightened more.

 

“Yes. We have a meeting later about our group activity for next week.”

 

“Ahhhh I am really is lucky today. First I met you and then second I found what I’m looking for as easy as this. Thank you so much Dara.”

 

-Blushed-

 

Oh geez I hate my cheeks why it’s so hot right now urgh.

 

Please Dara don’t show this side of you to this gorgeous man it’s a major turn off!

 

 

 

__________

 

We went back to the park bench where I sat a while ago. Yes WE as in WE! I’m with Lee Donghae right now! Omona! We took our sit.

 

While having our sit together I can't restrain myself to glance at him every other seconds. He really is a handsome guy. And oooohhh that smell wow! He smells like a prince! The most georgeous guy I've ever meet was in front of me right now and people I knew him for real he is Lee Donghae! Lee .......... Donghae........ Lee?

 

 

Lee Donghae?

 

Lee Seungri?

 

-inhale-

 

Lee? Are they brothers?

 

I glanced at him again. No it's impossible? His eyes, his nose, his lips. Seungri and him? LOL that monkey is no way could be Donghae's brother duh. Should I asked him?

 

“Ahhh before I forgot” Donghae pulled out something inside his back pack and gave it to me. “I think this is yours”

 

I looked at it and it was my headband bunny ears props.

 

“Yes. It’s mine. How did you get this?”

 

“You fell it.”

 

“Ohh Thank you”

 

“What is this by the way?”

 

“Bunny ears”

 

“Bunny ears?”

 

I pouted. “I know it doesn’t look like a bunny ears.”

 

“Huh? O-of course not.”

 

“Don’t lie.”

 

He giggled. “Well…yeah it doesn’t really look like a bunny ears.”

 

What the….. This gorgeous guy and Kwon Jiyong are the same.

 

“But it’s cute. It’s like a long piglet ears though.” He wore it and wiggled his head left and right.

 

Ooooopps I take back what I said recently this gorgeous man is completely and extremely different from Kwon Jiyong.

 

I chuckled at him. He's not just handsome and georgeous he's so cute too! Then I felt my phone vibrated. I checked it out and saw it was a text from Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

*******************

From: Kwon Jiyong

What are you doing?!

*******************

 

My forehead wrinkled when I read his text message.

 

“Is that Seungri texted you?” Donghae asked.

 

“Ahh No” my eyes are still darted at my phone screen still thinking what to reply.

 

“Is that your boyfriend?”

 

“No!” I shook my head and look at him in disgust. “Absolutely not. He’s just someone stupid.”

 

He had a little laugh on what I said. Okay I already forgot to reply the stupid guy I'm referring too because Donghae and I talked. We talked about anything under sun. Woah while talking to him in just short period of time, I get comfy with him. There are some things we are alike and that makes me want to know about him more. He’s a smart kid too and loves studying, he never let his parents down and always tops their classes. He told me he’s a dancer and his troop will be competing at the upcoming NSHAA next week. So Taeyang and his troop will be rivals.

 

“Super Junior.” Sighed “How could you don’t know us? We are always joining dance competition at NSHAA every year.” He said in disappointment while pouting his luscious thin reddish lips.

 

Drooooooooooooooololololol /blushed/

 

“Uhm….. Well …….I’m not really into extracurricular activities. I never joined or watch those kinds of competition. I usually just spend my day in our house and do some projects or some stuff that interest me.” I explained while retraining myself not to glance at his pouted lips.

 

“Tch. You must watch this year! I will also introduce you to my troop. Okay”

 

“Okay” I smiled /still blushing/

 

“Noona!!!!!”

 

Oh I know that voice. Finally they’re here already. I turned my head where the loud voice is coming from.

 

 

 

 

_____________
 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

 

Ahhhhh no classes = Long sleep

 

I was comfortably lying in my bed when I felt my phone vibrated. I ignored so that I can continue my sleep but a minutes later my phone vibrated twice. I finally checked it and saw her messages.

 

***********************************

From: Ms. Stupid

[ATTENTION] We have an urgent meeting!

Attendance is a must!

***********************************

 

My eyes are still half closed when I was reading her texted messages. "I don’t want to come to school." I said under my breath. I continue to read….

 

***********************************

From: Ms. Stupid

I’m here at the school park bench!

Come or else……..!!!

***********************************

 

I smirked after reading all her messages. I slammed my head again in my pillow and was going to sleep again but unfortunately my mind wonders and I can’t sleep anymore. Aigooo Did I just said I was going to have long sleep today? I want to sleep!! I want to sleep!! I shut my eyes but there’s something’s really bothering me.

 

What was that?

 

What’s bothering me?

 

Actually there’s nothing in my mind right now but I just can’t sleep because …….. because ……….. Because someone bothered me!!

 

Yes that's it! Someone bothered me while I was sleeping.

 

And who’s the accused person?

 

It’s Ms. Stupid!! Sandara Park indeed! She texted me this early morning which is supposed to be my no classes = long sleep day but she sent a message that she wants to meet. !

 

She want’s to meet? Well I don’t want to meet her. Huh I’m the boss here. I’ll do what I want. I put my pillow above my head and force myself to sleep again. Arghhh but I can’t really sleep anymore! So I decided to stand up from my bed and my feet brought me to my bathroom.

 

Minutes later I just found myself all dress up and ready to go. Wait. Where am I going? Ahh yes to meet Sandara Park.

 

 

 

O.O

 

 

No! I said I don’t want to go to school! So I just went to our kitchen and eat my brunch (a meal eaten between breakfast and lunch).

 

Another minutes later I just found myself driving my car to school. ! What’s going on?

 

Okay I’ll just pretend I didn’t say “I don’t want to come to school today”. Hul.

 

I parked my car and started walking towards our meeting place. The Park Bench right?

 

When I was nearing at the park bench inside the school campus two figures of humans caught my eye. The other one is Sandara Park but the other one is who? It’s a guy.

 

! It’s a guy! And he’s with Sandara Park!

 

So what?

 

I don’t care.

 

Anyways where are the others? I can’t see them?

 

I heard her giggled. I cocked my eyebrows when I heard her giggled like that in front of a guy. that’s an annoying giggle! Did she know that? Wow and the guy doing some stupid things in front of her just to make her giggle. Yeah he looks stupid! He even wearing that props that looks like a sandwich hotdog rather than a bunny ears that Dara did last Saturday on our house. Ms. Stupid and Mr. Stupid together is not so good idea so I must text her. Yeah better to text her or else this two will do more stupid things together. She better stay away from that guy.

 

 

*******************

What are you doing?!

Jiyong

*******************

Message Sent!!!!

 

I saw her picked her phone and read my message. Her forehead automatically wrinkled. Hahahaha What a nice view. I think the guy talked to her maybe asking question who texted her. The nerve of that guy! He has no right to ask whose texting Dara anyway. Stupid ! They talked and talked. Hell why she’s not texting me back?! How dare her to ignore me again! You’ll pay for this Ms. Stupid! And then I saw the guy pouted in front of Sandara Park! Ewwwww just ewwwww Does he know that was so disgusting and the hell Dara blushed! What the ! She’s blushing!!

 

“Noona!!!!!” I heard a shout from my behind and obviously it’s our maknae. I turned my head and saw Seungri, Top, Taeyang, and Daesung walking towards me.

 

Seungri: “Wow hyung you came earlier than us”

 

They looked at me with teasing eyes so I rolled my eyes to them. Top put his right arm on my shoulder and said “G-Dragon what made you get up to your bed early?”

 

Taeyang: “Hyung wrong question!”

 

Daeung: “It should be who! Who made you get up to your bed early?”

 

Top: “Ahhh sorry. So I’ll repeat the question then.” He cleared his throat. "G-Dragon, WHO made you get up to your bed early?”

 

The four bastards wiggled their eyebrows while waiting for my answer. I glared at them saying I-WILL-CUT-ALL-YOUR-LONG-BIG-THING-DOWN-THERE-AND-WILL-SQUEEZE-ALL-YOUR-BALLS-IF-YOU-WONT-STOP-YOUR-STUPID-ACTS-ON-ME-RIGHT-NOW! stare.

 

They all gulped and faced their back on me. The hell with these guys!!

 

We walked together towards the park bench where Ms. Stupid and Mr. Stupid are sitting.

 

“Finally you came.” Dara welcomed us with her not so strong tone while her arms are crossed to her chest.

 

“It’s just because we’re afraid. Bom noona said you’ll cut our tails if we don’t come” Seungri said in a cute way while covering his thing in front of him. So yeah the tail = the guy’s thing down there.

 

“Well thank you for seriously taking that threat because I’m so seriously going to do that”

 

-gulped-

 

Seungri: “Yah Noona! My tail is my happiness!”

 

This maknae is so attentive whenever there’s a topic around. I shook my head. But I noticed the guy behind Dara. His hands formed into angry balled fist. I looked at him and his glaring into someone. I looked to whom he’s glaring to. But before I could warn that person the guy already stormed towards him and punched him at his face so hard.

 

 

 

 

-gasped-

 

 

 

 

 

 

Us >>>>>>>>>> O.O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the……

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Donghae?” Taeyang uttered. So Taeyang knew Mr. Stupid?

 

“Seungri!!” Dara shouted.

 

“Yaaaah! What’s wrong with you?” Maknae asked while his was lying flat on the ground now.

 

“Donghae…. Why did you do that?” Dara confusedly asked.

 

“You!! Bastard Lee Seungri!!” Mr. Stupid barked. “How dare you to hurt my sister!”

 

“Woooooooooaaaaaah” Top, Daesung, and Taeyang crooned together.

 

“Sister? ….. Sister Who?”

 

“Bastard” Donghae hissed.

 

The maknae straightened up and wiped the small blood in the corner of his lips. “WHo ever she is.....Just tell her I’m sorry.”

 

“No space for your apology you already hurt her!”

 

Seungri smirked. “Is that so? Well I can’t really do anything about that. That’s how it is.”

 

“What?! You bastard….you have no right to hurt my sister like that!”

 

“Well let's just say hurting her is not really my intention.” Seungri said calmly.

 

“Really? I heard you’re a playboy.................. Once you get the girl you’ll just dumped them at any moment you want too.”

 

Bigbang chuckled. “I guess you heard it right. That’s how popular I am.” Seungri bragged.

 

Mr. Stupid sighed “Remember Lee Chaerin?”

 

“Chaerin?” Seungri thought for a moment. “Ahhhhh….Chaerin……CL right?”

 

“Yes CL…she’s my sister.”

 

“OOOOOOOOH” Bigbang said in unison with an amusement in our eyes.

 

 “She is your sister? You really have good genes huh.” Maknae said.

 

“Thank you but no thanks.”

 

PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Another punch hit Seungri’s face that made him almost stumble on the floor again but he managed to balance himself this time.

 

Seungri: “Bro….are you done already?”

 

Donghae: “Not yet. I’m still going to kill you.”

 

When Mr. Stupid is going to throw a punch again to Suengri someone stop him.

 

“Stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The voice came from our behind. “Stop it Donghae!!” We turned our heads to the person who just shouted.

 

Donghae: “Chaerin”

 

Seungri: “Oh. Hi CL.”

 

CL ignored Seungri and went beside Mr. Stupid “Donghae stop. You don’t have to do this.” She held his brother’s right arm.

 

“But this bastard needs a lesson! I want him to know that he hurt the wrong person!” He said while his invisible fangs sharpened while glaring at Seungri.

 

“Donghae no! It’s my fault! Seungri already told me from the very first start that falling in love with him is dangerous. He already warned me not to fall for him but I did. So it’s my fault.”

 

I did a light chuckle from what that Chaerin girl said and I saw Dara glared at me. LOL This maknae is really learning how to play with girls seriously. I heard Donghae hissed. He looked at Chaerin unbelievably. “Do you think saying that to me will change my mind not to kill this bastard?” Donghae pulled something on his back pack. And it’s a hammer.

 

A freaking hammer.

 

“Hey dude. That’s below the belt. Are you really serious in killing me?” Seungri asked almost startling.

 

I chuckled again I just can’t stop because of the scenes I’m witnessing right now ~~XD. Top looks amuse I think his enjoying the scene in front of him too. Daesung and Taeyang are smiling like idiot to each other. Yeah the hell!! This is exciting a hammer plus Seungri’s head will be awesome! Yes we’re going to watch like this? Let’s enjoy hahaahahahahaha.

 

“Of course I am” Donghae smirked slowly taking steps towards Seungri. We are holding our breath. Donghae swung the hammer from the top of his head targeting Seungri’s horrified profile. Seungri’s eyes bulged out from its sockets looking at the approaching hammer to his face. Maknae closed his eyes ready to be hit.

 

“This idiot! You should’ve run!” I heard Dara shouted.

 

 

-Loud gasped-

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

Seungri slowly opened his eyes. He wondered his eyes around the place checking if his in heaven already. He exhaled hard after realizing his soul is still in his body.

 

“Stop. Stop it.” Chaerin was now in front of that Donghae while spreading her arms wide blocking the hammer to hit Seungri. The scene is really like those in movies where the girl is trying to save the love of her life being killed by the bad guys wearing black clothes holding baseball bats with tattoos and chewing gums on their mouths. Ahhhhhh what a sweet scene in movies right? Anyways I was just restraining myself not to laugh out loud right now.

 

“Stop please. Stop”

 

Okay are you ready. On my cue 1 2 3 4 .........tears will fall to this Chaerin girl cheeks.

 

“Stop” tears fall “Don’t hurt him” CL bowed down and cover her face while crying in front of his brother.

 

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! You don’t know how much I want to clap my hands right now. Bwuahahahahaha. My maknae really did a very good job. That Chaerin girl fall for him big! Lmao. I won!

 

His brother sighed hard after thinking twice he nodded to his sister. “Okay CL. Brother will stop now so stop crying for this man too. arasso? He’s not worth it. You deserve better than him so stop crying now” He hugged her sister.

 

Of Course.

 

-roled eyes-

 

Hahahahahahahaha and for the final blow……on my cue 1 2 3 4

 

“I just want to tell you something Mr. Lee Seungri a.k.a Bastard” Donghae said under his greeted teeth. “Thank my sister for stopping me for killing you right now” He glared “If this happen again I will never ever let you live. And If I were you I’ll stop playing with girls!!!! Because girls are not toys for you to play! And I will tell you this Lee Seungri ........... it's a shame to have the same surname with you!…… I will assure you ...… you will pay for this....... your own silly game will end your life maybe not today but soon.......... Remember that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry if there are wrong spellings & wrong grammar ^_^v peace

Hope you like this update with Donghae...and yeah jealous dragon is on his way now ^______^