Chapter 12: LONG WEEKEND

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

 

1 week before NHSAA WEEK (Saturday)

 

 

*********************************************

Dara's Schedule for Weekends

SATURDAY

·         Ø Buy materials w/ Bom and Bigbang (Morning)

·         Ø Do props @ GD's house mansion (Afternoon)

·         Ø Go home and washed clothes (Evening)

·         Ø Sleep ^_^v

SUNDAY

·         Ø REST

*********************************************

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Aigoooooooooooo!” I stirred my hair in frustration. I’m here standing at the front of the school supplies store to buy all the materials we needed for our props on our photo booth. But where the hell my members are? I already texted them last night that we’re going to meet at exact 10 in the morning. But no one came. I was standing here for almost one hour but no one came!!! I’m going to turn them to ashes when I see them for real!!

 

I tried to call Bom and Bigbang guys but their phone is out of coverage area. Except for Jiyong’s phone which is ringing but his not answering it. I also texted Taeyang who’s busy practicing in the school studio asking him if his with the other Bigbang guys. But he neither doesn’t know where on earth they are now. I sighed deeply. I decided to just buy all the materials alone instead wasting my time waiting for them. When I’m about to enter the store I saw him. He was walking lazily towards me, his hands on his pockets and his long hair was pony tailed. He's wearing a black hoodie with a printed dragon on the front. I hissed.

 

“Why are you late?”

 

“I’m always late.”

 

“Aigooo where’s the others?”

 

“Am I the one who’s asking that you?”

 

“Huh? All of you are not texting me back.”

 

“Call them”

 

“I’ve been calling them but their phone was off and yours was ringing but you’re not answering it.”

 

“I left it”

 

I wheezed in annoyance. “Okay then we should not waste our time waiting for them. Let’s just start buying the materials by the two of us……. Come”

 

We entered the school supplies store. I took a shopping cart and gave it to Jiyong. “You pushed this I’ll be the one who will pick what we needed.”

 

“Do it yourself”

 

“W-what? Are you not going to help me?”

 

Jiyong didn’t answer.

 

“Yah! Why did you come here if you’re not going to help me then?”

 

“Lower your voice or else I’m going to pry your throat if you keep shouting at me.” He warned

 

–gulped-

 

“Okay fine” I frowned and ended up pushing the cart by myself while him just following me from behind. He should’ve not come if his not going to help me. Spoiled brat. Tch.

 

“Are we going to spend the whole day by just buying those materials?” He uttered impatiently. It's already 5pm in the afternoon. According to my schedule at this time we have already finished doing the props right now. But unfortunately everything is not getting on what I plan. Grrrrrrrrrr

 

“Jiyong if you’re helping me from the start we already finished buying everything now.” I talked back while scanning the list of materials I listed in the paper checking if there’s still we need to buy.

 

As we already bought all the materials we needed, we went to the cashier to pay for it. When Im about to get money to pay what we’ve purchase Jiyong beat me to that and handed his credit card first.

 

“Jiyong I have collected money from all of you yesterday.” I said.

 

But seems he didn’t hear me.

 

“Jiyong---“

 

“Shut up” He said in a low voice.

 

 

Yes he paid it all.

 

 

 

 

 

____________

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I was carrying only one plastic bag, while Dara was carrying two plastic bags. This day will be my playtime. Ha ha ha.

 

“Wow. Thank you very much. Kwon Jiyong is such a gentleman.” I heard her said behind following me.

 

“I park my car there.” I said ignoring her complains about me being not a gentleman.

 

She’s just following me while having troubles carrying the 2 plastic bags. This is so good at my sight. Bwuahahaha.

 

“You should eat a lot. Those plastic bags you’re carrying are not even heavy.”

 

“Then help me”

 

“Helping is not my thing”

 

“Really?......then what do you call on what you did in the club?”

 

I glanced at her and calmly said “Shut up”

 

“You help me with that maniac guy right?”

 

I ignored her and just continue to walk ahead of her.

 

“Am I the first person you help?”

 

“No”

 

“Then why you’re saying helping is not your thing?”

 

“Do you have scissors?” I suddenly asked.

 

“Yes we bought scissors on the store. I guess it’s on the plastic bag your holding. Why?”

 

“I have this feeling of using it to stab someone’s throat now”

 

I felt she was taken a back on what I said as much as I wanted to look at her now horrified face and laugh at her I just continued walking. This is not the right time to burst out from laughing. I need timing. Timing is important. Ha ha ha.

 

We reached my car and put all the bags in the backseat.

 

When we are on our way her phone rang. And she said it was her best friend Bom. I told her to connect it on my car and turn it on loudspeaker and she complied.

 

“Yah! Bom!” Her voice strikes my eardrum. What the hell is made of? Did she swallowed a megaphone?

 

“Hellooooo Dara” Bom greeted.

 

“Eh?”

 

“So how’s your day?”

 

“Yah! Bom did you forgot?.......... This is the day we’re going to buy materials for our booth”

 

“Oh. Really?” we heard her chuckled. “I forgot about that.”

 

“It’s impossible!! I’ve been texting you since last night and I even called you but your phone is off!”

 

“My phone is out of battery since last night I haven't get a chance to recharge it” She reasoned out.

 

We heard someone’s guy voice talked at the background. “Is that Seungri?”

 

“Huh---------------N-no”

 

“Aigooooooo Bom what is this about?!!”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Don’t lie Bom are you with Bigbang?”

 

“he he he he” that’s the only answer we heard from Bom.

 

“Where are you?!! I’ve been waiting at the supplies store for almost one hour and no one came!!”

 

“But Jiyong came right?” Seungri interfered at the phone’s conversation.

 

Dara hissed. “and so if he’s here. He’s not even helping!”

 

I smirked while driving my eyes was just darted at the road.

 

“Yah Noona. Don’t say that. At least hyung came to join you.” The maknae asserted.

 

Dara glanced me and twitched her lips.

 

“Aigooooo even if he came or not..... He’s no use at all. He only knows how to scare and annoys people.”

 

"It's oka--"

 

"Yah is it me talking to my best friend right now?" Bom cutted Seungri's sentence. "Hello Dara. Where are you going now?" She continued to talk.

 

"On our way at Jiyong's place now. See yah there. Bring those monkeys with you Bommie okay."

 

"Hmmmm okay. We are on our way too" Bom replied.

 

"Yah!!Who do you call monkeys?" Seungri's voice interlude.

 

"Kekekeke Bye"

 

"Bye take care Dara" We heard Bom chuckled before hanging up the call.

 

“Are you not hungry?” Dara immediately asked me after Bom hanged up.

 

“No”

 

“Tch”

 

“Are you hungry?”

“Why do you think I ask you if I’m not? Duh we don’t ate lunch!” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Where do you want to eat then?”

 

“Hmmmm Your treat?”

 

“No yours”

 

“Huh? Why me?”

 

“Because I want you to treat me.”

 

“I don’t want”

 

“It’s your treat. I don’t have cash right now”

 

“But you can use your card”

 

“I paid the materials you bought recently right?”

 

“I didn’t even ask you to pay for it. I will pay you back later”

 

“No need. I do that because I just want to. Now I want you to treat me.”

 

“Why you always do things because you just want it to do?” She asked annoyingly.

 

“Because I’m G-Dragon?”

 

“Okay. Yes you’re rich and all but what you’re doing is not good.”

 

“Well I never do good things at the very first place. Your preach is invalid”

 

“Aigoooooo you’re such brat”

 

“So now treat me”

 

She just shook her head.

 

“Oh a resto……..let’s just eat there.” I parked the car in front of the resto I just saw now.

 

 

 

 

 

____________

 

“Hey are we going to eat here?” She asked while walking beside me.

 

“What do you think people do in the restaurants? Eat? …..or dance? or play sports or just watch tv? hmmm tell me I don’t know.” I showed her my innocent face asking her my not so sensible questions lol I’m having fun doing this to her.

 

She pouted like a baby and gives me her irritated stare.

 

At the moment we step in inside the resto the girls who are wearing traditional Korean dress greeted and bowed to us. The resto environment was simple and has a good ambiance. The minute you walk in, the air is filled of great aromas. The decors have a traditional Korean taste to it. After removing our shoes one of the staffs brought us in one of the vacant table. We sat there in Indian sit. The staff gave us the menu and I check what food we should eat.

 

“The prices are not bad” I uttered hiding my small smile in the menu I’m holding in front of me. Hell yah I’m sure her brain is crashing right now. I tell you the food prices here are can’t afford by a normal Korean citizen. Ha Ha Ha Ha. I saw her gulped. This is exciting.

 

“What’s your order sir?” the waitress asked me.

 

“I feel like eating Goapchang Jeongol” (Beefentail, mushrooms, onions and oriental vegetables cooked in special seasoned broth.) “How about you Dara?” I asked her in my most normal voice tone suppressing my giggles.

 

Dara did not answer me her eyes are only darted on the menu she’s holding.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Huh?........ Ahhhh well…..”

 

“Do you like Hae-Mool Jeongol ?? (Clams, shrimp, oysters, crab, squid, cod mixed with oriental vegetables cooked in seasoned broth) I think you will like that….. It’s delicious.”

 

“Ahhhhh Ji”

 

“How about drinks? Hmmmm let see” I look at the menu again. I knew she was going to say something but I just don’t let her ha ha ha.

 

“Jiyong”

 

“Tea or Soda?”

 

“Jiyong”

 

“Okay 2 sodas please.” I told the waitress.

 

“How about appetizer sir?” The waitress asked.

 

“Oh yeah appetizer! What do you think Dara?”

 

“Jiyong!” She said with a strong but low tone while eyeing me but the brilliant me ignored her warning signs or whatever.

 

“Do you like pancake? What about tempura or wanton?” I asked without looking at her I heard her called my name multiple times to get my attention but I just darting my gaze on the menu I’m holding. “2 Scallion pancakes please” I finally said and gave back the menu to the waitress.

 

When the waitress leave…

 

“Yah Kwon Jiyong! Why you are ignoring me?”

 

“Huh? Me? Ignoring you?”

 

“Aigoooo I keep calling your name a while ago.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Aishht Stop pretending!”

 

“Are you shouting at me?”

 

Dara quickly shook her head. “No…it’s just…”

 

“What?”

 

Before our colloquy hit up the waitress came back with our appetizer.

 

“Wow so fast and it looks delicious”

 

“Sir Ma’am your main dish will be here in just minute” The waitress informed us.

 

“No worries we will enjoy our delicious appetizer first”

 

The waitress bowed and left.

 

She deeply sighed. “Jiyong…..this resto” She bowed down and fixed her gazed on her lap.

 

“Hmmmmm…what’s wrong with this resto?”

 

“It’s……It’s….”

 

“You don’t like the foods here?”

 

“No…that’s not about the food”

 

“Then what?”

She breathes out heavily and continued to bow down. “I can’t afford.” She said almost whispered.

 

“What?” I asked again though I already clearly heard what she said.

 

“I can’t……I can’t afford here…it’s too expensive.” She made a sad face and pouted like a baby again.

 

A smile formed on lips but I tried to straighten my face before she sees. “But I told you it’s your treat.”

 

“I never agreed though”

 

“No matter what…. pay for it.”

 

“But the money in my wallet is not enough.”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“Wicked”

 

The waitress came back with our dish and placed it in front of us.

 

I started eating my meal but Dara was not touching her food. “Why you’re not eating?”

 

“Because I don’t have money to pay for it.”

 

“Jeez. Worry about that later. Eat first.”

 

“I don’t want”

 

“The food in front of you is very tempting. I know you wanted to taste food like this too. Don’t lie to me.”

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

“Eat”

 

“I don’t want.”

 

“I wanted you to eat”

 

“I don’t want”

 

“Don’t worry I’ll pay for it.” I finally said. She looked at me with her very innocent.

 

“You’re not kidding?” She asked for assurance and I nodded in response. A smile slowly formed on her lips.

 

“Omo! Kamsahamnida! I will eat well.” Then in no time she grabs her spoon and shoved a large amount of food on continuously.

 

My mouthed hanged open while watching her murdering her food. I never thought that this petite girl can eat like this. She ate like there’s no tomorrow. I gulped when her plate was almost clean. I haven’t even ate my meal in half. This girl amazed me with her extra large intestine.

 

“I’m sorry I really am hungry right now. We don’t eat lunch that’s why I ate like this. And the food is so yummy.” She said while is still full.

 

After the shocking revelation that this petite girl eat like a dinosaur I pay the bill and headed to our house.

 

“Where are they?” She asked while roaming her eyes inside our library room. “Why Bom and Bigbang is not here yet? They said they’re on there way a while ago. They are supposed to be here now. I will call Bom” She picked up phone and dial Bom’s number.

 

THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACH PLEASE TRY YOUR CALL LATER

 

 

THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACH PLEASE TRY YOUR CALL LATER

 

 

THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACH PLEASE TRY YOUR CALL LATER

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“What happened to them? Bom’s phone is off.”

 

“Young master I will put the plastic bags here.” Butler Lee said while placing the plastic bags near the table.

 

“Okay” Jiyong replied.

 

“Thank you Mr. Lee” I said and smiled to Butler Lee before he leaves.

 

“Why can’t you be nice to Butler Lee? He’s still older than you. Saying thank you is so easy.”

 

“I have never been nice to anyone. Your preach is invalid.”

 

“Aigoooooo” I shook my head and went to the plastic bags and pulled out all the materials.

 

“I think we should do this now”

 

“I think you should do that all by yourself.”

 

“What?!”

 

He didn’t answer and put her feet above the table lazily. I really wanted to punch his face right now or pull his long hair or erase all her tattoos on his arms until it bleeds. My claws are ready.

 

“Hey Kwon Jiyong. At least help me cut shapes here.”

 

But to annoy me even more he put earphones on his ears and closed his eyes. Gosh Please Fairies help me. I don’t want to murder an annoying person right now. Please happy thoughts happy thoughts. Since I can’t command the great Kwon Jiyong I can’t do anything but just do all the props all by myself. It’s been one hour already and I was still not finished on the first batch of props that I was doing. I saw the brat sleeping in the couch still the earphones are on his ears. I decided to call Bom again and it rings.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

No one answered. I called again.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yah! Bom! Where are you? We are supposed to do props right now together! Where the hell are you?”

 

“I’m sorry Dara we can’t be there.”

 

“and why?”

 

“Because uhm the car we are using has now flat tire and you know…We are actually right here at the volcanizing shop to repair.”

 

“I know you’re lying Bom.”

 

“I’m not”

 

“Yes you are! Come on here and help me do props!”

 

“Do the props in other day. We still have one week left Dara. Don’t worry.”

 

“Aigoooo Where are you? Tell me the truth”

 

“I’m home now kekeke.”

 

“Tch. You’re a bad bestfriend. How could you.”

 

“Sorry Dara. That’s Bigbang’s idea. They hated doing stuffs like that……..they called me they can’t go…and so on and so fort.”

 

“And you even join them? You’re the one supposed to stop them from doing it.”

 

“Of course I scolded them at first but in the end I decided not to come too. Just imagine three monkeys pleading in front of you.”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“I love you best friend Hehehe. And unexpectedly because my dad was here at house I agreed to them not to come. You know that I can’t go late if he’s here right? And one more thing it’s time for both of you to go in the next level Dara”

 

“Huh? Next level?”

 

“Aihuuuuuu”

 

“What do you mean Bom?”

 

“Jiyong and Dara should move on to the next level. It’s time to build up your relationship with him.”

 

“Geeez. What are you talking about? There’s no word relationship between us. I’m sorry Bom but if this is about your shipping pride. Please ..............sorry to tell you that…You already loose from the very first start. TopBom is even more real.”

 

“Aisht! There’s no TopBom ewwwww.”

 

“And same as Daragon ahmmmpft”

 

“This is about shipping pride. I ship Daragon and I believe they are real. Don’t deny it. You already kiss remember?” I heard her giggled.

 

“Hulk. This talk is getting nowhere. I will talk to you on Monday. Please tell to those monkeys to prepare themselves. I will cut their tails.”

 

“Okay Dara. I love you.”

 

“Hmmmpft” then I hanged up.

 

After talking to Bom I felt that my urine bladder was full already so I decided to pee. When I was going to open the comfort room inside the library in was locked. Yes guys you heard it right Kwon’s residence library room has its own comfort room. HOME LIBRARY WITH A COMFORT ROOM. How great was that? Yes it was great.

 

I decided to go out to find another comfort room. Of course a house big as this is obviously has more than ten comfort rooms. I just don’t know where it is. Hul. I walk and walk. This house is really big. I already passed five huge painting in the hallway still the comfort room is still nowhere to be found. Meanwhile I heard someone voice. I’m pretty sure it’s Mr. Kwon’s voice. When I peek on the balcony I saw him holding his phone to his ear while his back facing me.

 

“I told you everything is under control. Don’t worry.”

 

……………………………………

 

Mr. Kwon laughed.

 

……………………………………

 

“Yes.”

 

…………………………………..

 

“OMG what am I doing? This is so wrong eavesdropping to someone’s conversation is really bad and unethical. I need to go away now.” I thought.

 

When I made my first step to stay away from the place I heard Mr. Kwon mention his name.

 

“Jiyong?...Well his doing great now. I think everything is getting into our plan.”

 

…………………………………….

 

“Yes he is.”

 

…………………………………….

 

“I’ll make sure. Just wait and see.”

 

……………………………………

 

“Well. Jiyong can’t do anything once I tell him.”

 

…………………………………….

 

“He won’t. Trust me.”

 

Then Mr. Kwon hanged up. I startled when I noticed he was about to turn into my direction. I run and made sure that my foot steps can’t be heard. Phew that was close. I wipe the sweat in my forehead.

 

“Ms Park?”

 

Oh-Oh. I gulped. I turned my head and luckily it was Butler Lee.

 

“Mr. Lee.” I exhaled.

 

“What are you doing here Ms. Park?”

 

“I wanted to pee but the comfort room in the Library was locked so I tried to find one here.”

 

“Oh. Yes the Library’s comfort room is under construction it will be finished tomorrow. You can use that one instead.” Mr. Lee pointed the door near the huge painting at the edge of the house.

 

“Thank you Mr. Lee.” I bowed down and went to the comfort room half running.

 

I went back to the library and saw Jiyong checking the props I did.

 

“Whoah. Finally you’re awake now.” I said.

 

“What is this?” He showed me one of the props I did.

 

“A bunny ears.” I replied.

 

“Are you kidding me?”

 

“Stop. I know you’re going to insult my works.”

 

He giggled. “You knew?”

 

“Yes because the words that only came out to your mouth are hateful comments about me. It’s so predictable already”

 

“I’m just saying the truth. Look how ugly is this. It didn’t even enter my mind that these are bunny ears I actually thought it’s a footlong sandwich.”

 

“You can say all you want.”

 

“Anyways are these all done already?”

 

“Not yet I still have 3 more batches of props to do and I guess I’ll do it at home tomorrow instead.”

 

“You’re going to do that all by yourself?”

 

“Yes. Of course. Because my members are too busy to disturb.”

 

“If you want I’ll help you tomorrow.”

 

I stop. Omo did I hear him right? He was offering for a help? Can someone stab me right now? Am I dreaming or something?

 

“Are you sure?” I asked.

 

He nodded in response.

 

“Really?”

 

“Naaaaah. I’m just kidding”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

Yeah. I knew it.

 

 

This brat.

 

 

Sunday

 

Good Morning Sunday. I was supposed to be having my rest today as I planned. But no. I was doing the props for our photo booth and I already spend half of my rest day doing it. Aigooooo.

 

My shoulders are aching and my legs started to cramps. Hul why am I experiencing this kind of suffering? What did I do to deserve this? T^T.

 

"Dara it's time to eat." My mom called.

 

"Okay mom." I replied.

 

I went to the table and took my seat. My father took the seat beside me while my mother and Cheondong were in front of us. The food was already prepared and all we need to do is eat.

 

"Eat well." I said and started eating. My mother has cooking skills. Actually her dishes are extremely delicious. It's like we are always eating at the resto every time she cooks for us. She really has a talent in cooking and luckily I get some of her skills. But just a little hahahaha. I cook well too but not that great. I was thinking if taking culinary when I enter college but I'm still hesitant since succeeding in that line of career is not really big compared if I'll take accountancy which is highly in demand today.

 

"So hows your tutorial sessions?" My father asked.

 

"Hmmmm it's okay. And my student is really doing great." I shove food in my mouth.

 

"Until when you're going to tutor him?"

 

"Until the 4th quarter of the school year"

 

"Hmmmm...What’s the name of your student anyway? You haven't told us anything about your student yet."

 

"Huh? Well his name is Jiyong. He’s also my schoolmate. I tell you they are super rich. As in you can actually lined up them into a royal family. Their house is so big it’s like a mansion"

 

"Really??? Why he hired you then? If they are really that rich they should hired a professional tutor. Not that I’m saying that my daughter is not the best or worth it as a tutor. It's just that obviously…… they can hire someone else who has tutoring profession and not just a student."

 

"Hmmmm well I’m not sure about that dad. I don’t know why he hired me either. I’m just doing my job.”

 

Okay I made a decision that I’m not going to tell to my parents that the bastard Kwon Jiyong is threatening me of kicking me out in school if I’m not going to tutor him.

 

“I’m proud of you Dara.” My father said.

 

“Thank You Dad.” I smiled at him. “Anyways Mom how’s Cheondong now? Is his ulcer okay now?” I turned my head to my mother.

 

“Yes. Little Cheondong is okay now. He just need a continues care.”

 

“Good to know.”

 

If there’s a good news of course there’s a bad news right? My father confessed to my mother that the owner of the boat that my dad was renting for fishing has a plan to sell it already. So the problem is if the owner really did sell his boat my father can’t go fishing anymore. Meaning my father will lose his job. -_____-, another trial for my family indeed. I wish to graduate already so that I can help them. But hell! I’m still in High School and it’s making me crazy. Deep sighed.

 

I already finished all the props. And I spend my whole supposed to be rest day by just doing that without the help of my most irresponsible members on earth. I will fry them all tomorrow when I saw them in school. They will see. RAWR!

 

When I was about to sleep I remember Mr. Kwon’s conversation on the phone about Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong?...Well his doing great now. I think everything is getting into our plan.”

 

PLAN? Is he controlling his son’s life?

 

“Well. Jiyong can’t do anything once I tell him.”

 

Do I need to tell him what I heard? Hmmmmm I guess not. It’s better to shut up my mouth because I don’t have the right to interfere in Kwon’s life. I’m out of that.

 

 

Yes I'm out of that.

 

 

______________

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Mr. and Mrs. Park lying on their bed.

 

“Hon. I can feel problems will pour like rain again on us.” Dara’s father said.

 

“I can feel it too.” Mrs. Park responded while looking at their baby Cheondong sleeping in his cradle. “Are you regretting everything now?”

 

“How many times I’m going to tell you that I’m not regretting to be with you and I will not”

 

“Well It’s just that….Your life before is extremely different from your life now. I’m actually…”

 

“You’re actually blaming yourself?” Mr. Park cutted her sentence.

 

She nodded.

 

He sighed and hugged his wife. “Don’t ever blame yourself hon. it’s my fault because I only think about you and me without visioning what our future will be. It’s my fault not doing my part as a responsible husband and father.”

 

“No. You’re responsible husband and father. Don’t think you didn’t because you are. You gave your best … it’s just that the fate won’t let us live normally…….. You know fate is really against us ever since.” She chuckled.

 

He giggled too and tightens his hug to his wife. “Yeah right. Fate is just against us. But we won’t let fate let us apart.”

 

“Yes we won’t”

 

“You know…. I’m still happy that I choose you over them. With you I can feel trust, love, and happiness that I will never ever get to my family before. I love you hon forever.”

 

“I love you too forever”

 

And they both close their eyes while feeling their undying love for each other.

 

 

**************************************************

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry if there are wrong spellings & grammar ^_^v peace

Anyways hmmmmmmmmmm guess who's coming on the next chapter wahahahahahaha

I'll be posting it today too just don't know what time *wink* I finished it alrdy but still editing....kekeke

Yeorobun Kamsahamnida for reading *bows*