CHAPTER 24: JEJU ISLAND AND THE TRUMP CARD

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

"Wow this place is freaking awesome!!!!!!!" Top beamed.

"We're still at the airport don’t exaggerate it!!" Bom scolded Top.

"My love I’m just practicing my reaction later" he winked at her and showed his puppy eyes.

Bom deeply sigh because she's like having a five year old baby to take care of.

Everyone is wearing a happy and excited faces at the airport except to some people who hated the idea of this outing. Seungri who looks like ready to vomit at any moment with his face while sitting at the bench of the airport alone.

GD and Dara who were teasing each other but suddenly closed their mouths when CL came.

"Hi G!" She greeted wearing a big big smile. CL immediately placed herself between GD and Dara. Of course everyone’s eyes are on them trying to see something interesting. Besides Jeju trip the most anticipated part of the trip were GD, Dara, CL as well as Seungri. Chaos is just one step behind.

Hours later the plane arrived at Jeju. GD was about to punch CL's face who was clinging herself all the time to him but Dara eyed him and said "Relax, its okay" which the only way to calm himself.

All the students are now going to the hotel where they were going to stay. It is a hotel and a resort as well. A great bluish sea is an overview over the hotel and a wonderful and cold breeze from the place is so refreshing.

Everyone now was waiting at the hotel’s lobby while Teacher Kyo is talking to the help desk lady for their accommodations.

“Can you please stop clinging at me?” GD told CL and removed his arm to CL’s grip.

CL rolled her eyes. “You’re so hard to get”

“Stay away from me.”

“Don’t say that!”

“I can say whatever I want.”

“but not to me.”

GD glared at her while CL is just smirking back at him.

“Don’t be confident that we will be engage.” GD blurted.

“And why? Do you think your father will let everything he invested to lose that easy?”

“Of course not. My father is greedy.”

CL wrinkled her forehead. “Then why you’re still stubborn about our engagement?”

“Because I don’t like you. As simple as that.”

CL stared open mouthed at GD.

“Dara come on.” He called and left CL alone.

Dara who’s with Bom followed GD and they sat on the couch at the lobby. Teacher Kyo was now distributing the entire card key to the students for the hotel rooms. There will be five people who are going to share in one room. Bigbang automatically will share one room. The other students group themselves into five already. Dara and Bom will be in one room no matter what, so they are just waiting for other girl students who wanted to share a room with them.

“Let share a room.”

Bigbang guys, Dara, and Bom stared at CL.

“Minzy is with me too. Give me the key card because I want to rest already.” CL indulgently said.

Dara and Bom looked at each other. “Come on where’s the key card.” CL unpatiently blurted out.

Bom don’t know if she’s going to give the key card or not. She even tried to hide it from CL but she unfortunately saw it and grabbed it to Bom’s hand but suddenly GD grabbed the key card back from CL’s hand.

“What?! Give me the key card!” CL whined.

“Look for other people to share a room with you.” GD seriously said.

“There’s already nothing to share a room, Give me that key card!” CL tried to get it from GD’s hand but GD avoided it from CL’s reach.

“No!” she tried to reach the key card again but GD's avoiding her.

“I find them cute though” Taeyang uttered while watching GD and CL having a fight because of the key card.

“What’s cute with them? It’s annoying actually.” Seungri bitterly said.

Taeyang giggled. "Jealous"

"What?" Seungri glared at Taeyang.

"Nothing" Taeyang cooly replied while smilling big.

“Jiyong it’s okay.” Dara interfered GD and CL "Bom and I can share the room with CL and Minzy.”

“No! You’re not!." GD exclaimed.

“Jiyong don’t act like a child and just go with the flow okay.” Dara said.

“I just don’t want you to be with someone who can harm you. I’m just worried about you Dara.”

“You don’t have to worry. It’s not like she’s going to kill me when I’m sleeping.”

“Who knows? She can do everything.”

Dara chuckled. “Thank you.”

“Thank you for what?”

“For the care.”

“Aigooooooo here they go again. Sweet moments” Daesung growled in disgust.

“Hey Dae" Top elbowed Daesung.

"What?" Daesung asked.

"Minzy is you ex right?” Top tease Daesung.

Daesung eyed him. “Shhhhhhhh Don’t bring it out hyung.”

“Hey Minzy!” Top fakely called Minzy to joke around with Daesung.

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!” Daesung whimpered.

 

 

 

______________

@ Hotel Room

 

405 is Bigbang room while 404 is the girls’ room. Top and GD helped Dara and Bom to gather their things inside their room.

“Dara make sure that your phone is always with you okay.” GD remind her like ten times already within an hour.

Dara sighed. “I already got it Jiyong. You don’t have to remind me every minute.”

GD showed his peace sign to Dara and smiled.

“G can you help me with my things?” CL sweetly asked.

But GD ignored her.

“Hello Mr. Kwon!” She made her voice louder to get GD’s attention. “Help me with my luggage!”

Dara kicked his foot. “Help her.”

GD sighed and followed Dara to help CL.

“What the ! How many months are you going to stay here with this heavy luggage?” GD was having a hard time carrying them.

“I need all those things so be careful at them.” She said.

"Tsk!!! anyways CL ... can I asked you something?” GD uttered which caught everyone’s attention inside the room.

CL glanced at him in surprise.

“Do you still have feelings for Seungri?”

GD's sudden question made CL's expression change. Her face color instantly turned into a pale one.

Everyone is waiting for her answer.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Who is Seungri by the way?” She creepily replied.

GD smirked. “Seungri is your ex-boyfriend.”

“Really? Is he still alive?”

Top frowned. “Bitter girl”

“What did you say?” CL turned her face to Top.

“I said if you can't forget your EX, You will never trust your NEXT.”

“What?”

“You’re obviously have not move on yet my dear.” Top uttered.

“Shut up!”

GD laughed. “Is this for real? You still love Seungri?”

“How could you say that?! I hate him!! I hate him to death that I want him to be buried alive and die!!” She exclaimed and stormed out the room. Everyone was dumbfounded and surprised.

“Whoah that’s an unexpected reaction from her.” Bom said.

Everyone in the room looked at each other’s eyes because they found out something interesting.

_________________

Next Morning

Everyone woke up early except CL who decided to stay at the hotel because she said she’s not feeling well. She suddenly acting weird after the conversation about Seungri last night. This made Dara and the others curious about it.

The first destination of the tour is in Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. The sunrise seen from the peak is considered one of the most fascinating scenic views in Jeju. It was really amazing to see because it will magically make you feel easy and comfortable. The next place they went to is Manjanggul Cave. It is the longest lava tube in the world that has been well preserved, revealing a splendid interior that is out of this world but only one kilometer of its total length is open to tourists.

After having lunch the next tour is in Teddy Bear Museum. If you love Teddy Bears, then this is a MUST VISIT place. The Teddy Bear Museum lives up to its name, boasting quite an impressive variety that has been loved for more than a hundred years the world over.

GD bought and gave Dara a medium dark brown Teddy Bear at the museum. Dara find it cute but she questioned how inconsiderable GD in choosing Teddy Bear’s color. Usually guys will give pink or blue teddy bears to their girls just like what Top gave to Bom. It’s a pink Teady Bear but the heck GD gave dark brown color to Dara instead. Aigoooooo.

GD just shrugged Dara’s whines about the color of the teddy bear and just answered her. “I want us to be unique so don’t follow the couple’s trend.”

> .<

The day ended and everyone had fun in their first day in Jeju.

Dara, Bom as well as Minzy returned to their room already and they were surprised by a visitor inside their room.

“Donghae?”

“Hey Dara. What’s up?”

“Hi. What are you doing here?

“I’m here for my sister.”

“Ahh right she was not feeling well today.”

“Yes she was ……….. so I guess I need to bring her home.”

“I don’t want!” CL interfered on their conversation while lying in the bed. “I said I’m okay!”

“No you’re not.” Donghae told her.

“Does she have fever.”

“Actually none.”

“Really? So what’s wrong with her?”

Donghae smiled. “She’s just not feeling well………Anyways CL I’m in room 410, just call me if you need me. Don’t do anything stupid. Arasso? Or I’ll bring you home.”

“Just get out!” CL exclaimed.

Donghae sighed and bid goodbye to the girls. At the moment Donghae left the room Bom asked CL. “Are you alright?"

“Yes I am! It’s not like I’m going to die.” CL brattly answered.

“But you’re acting like you’re dying.”

CL glared at her but Bom just ignore her and quickly change her clothes.

 

 

_______________

Next Morning

 

The 2nd Day of the Outing is free day. So We can go wherever we want to until tomorrow. GD invited Dara to have time with her and she excitedly agreed. GD rented a car so that they can go whereever they want but unfortunately CL ride the car and joined them.

“Get out.” GD strongly said.

“I’m here to enjoy I need to cope up with you guys because I waste the time for having fun here in Jeju last day. So don’t be mean to me.”

“I said get out!”

“But GD—“

“I don’t care! I said get out.” He cutted CL’s sentence.

“Jiyong it’s okay. Let her join us.” Dara told GD.

“Do you know what you’re saying Dara?”

“Yes.”

“See. Dara is so kind unlike you! Let me have fun too”

“Crazy” He said in gritted teeth.

GD started the car stubbornly. He’s day was completely ruined by CL and he can’t help it! He actually wanted to throw CL in any river he will find in Jeju so that Dara and him will have a time alone. But a very good and wonderful idea just popped out from his head just now. He then picked up his phone and called someone asking “Where are you?” he then immediately hanged up and turned the wheel to different direction.

.

 

.

 

.

Woooooooooops!!!

Looking at the two in the back seat of the car is making GD die in laughter but he just suppressing himself not to die. His idea of calling Seungri to join them was so brilliant. Actually after his conversation to CL in their first day in Jeju which is about Seungri made him extra curious because CL reaction is no doubt has a meaning behind it. So the idea of making Seungri his Trump Card for CL to avoid their arrange marriage might be one of the best of the best. So GD sends a message to Donghae saying.

************************

To: Donghae

Thanks man !! I found a Trump Card now.

- Jiyong

************************

Message Sent!

 

“What is this? Are we just going to be inside the car the whole day? Are we not going to stop by any store or any tourists spot here?” CL started complaining.

GD was driving the car for three hours already without talking. Dara was about to collapse from the stress she’s feeling right now. GD being so stubborn, Seungri who’s acting like a statue, and CL making a fuss are not so good to anybody’s health. I tell you.

“I’m so hungry! I’m so hungry! Are we not going to eat? Hey GD I’m hungry!” CL whimpered.

“What happened to cool, mean but classy CL? Why is she acting like this? Like a child?” Dara thought while observing her.

Dara deeply sighed and said “Jiyong let’s stop by where we can eat. I’m hungry also.”

“Okay.” He simply said.

“Geez It’s like you want us to die here in hunger.” CL uttered. “Faster and find a restaurant. Palli!!”

“There’s no restaurant here.” GD responded.

“What do you mean there’s no restaurant?”

“Where in a rural area already so there’s a little possibility that we can still find a resto here.”

“What the….!! Are you serious? Why did you bring us here anyways?”

“You’re the one who insist to join this trip so it’s not my fault.”

“Seriously?”

“Look at my face. I’m serious.”

Dara chuckled because of the two bickering like kids.

“I think we can eat there.” Dara pointed a small like convenience store.

“Okay let’s eat there.”

“No way!” CL exclaimed.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

The four tourists GD, Dara, CL and Seungri were now eating the instant noodles they ordered.

“Errrr this is so disgusting!" CL complained.

“Don’t eat if you don’t want.” GD uttered.

“I know why you’re doing this! You want me to suffer.”

“I’m glad you know.”

“You’re such a jerk!”

“Yes I am!”

“I hate you!”

“Thank you. That’s what I actually wanted to hear from you.”

CL stamped her feet like a kid.

“So can you please now leave us alone? I mean don’t do it anymore ……………………………. The engagement”

The atmosphere change instantly into a gloomy and serious one.

“I don’t know the reason why you’re doing all of this but I was hoping that we can still talk about that.” GD continued.

“There’s nothing to talk about that anymore. We are going to be engage soon” CL became serious.

“There are so many things to talk about between us. I don’t know why? Why out all of the people you want to engage is with me!!! You never said you like me!!! You never said that!!! So I’m really really curious what the reason behind this craziness of yours.”

CL just mixed her noodles with the portable spoon trying to ignore GD's drama.

“I wanted to know about that CL.” Seungri finally talked.

Everyone darted their eyes to Seungri.

GD and Dara were surprised.

CL’s eyes became teary but she’s restraining the tears not to fall.

“Don’t talk to me idiot!” She blurted out. Seungri suddenly stood up.

“Hey where are you going?” Dara asked him.

“I lost my appetite” He responded and left.

“How can he lose his appetite at this moment when he ate nothing since this morning? Such an idiot really!!” CL annoyingly said.

“I think we need to go back at the hotel now. I also lose my appetite.” GD stood up also. “Let’s go” and he left.

“Bastards!” CL irritatingly said. “Why are they acting like that so suddenly?”

Dara let out a deep sighed. “Let’s go and have our normal lunch back at the hotel.”

“Hey I’m talking to you! How dare you to ignore my question? Why are they acting like that so suddenly?”

“Are you here?”

“Huh?”

“CL sorry but I don’t know if you’re naturally deaf, blind, or you’re just acting that you don’t care or you’re just normally dumb. It’s really obvious that this is happening because of you! They are acting like that because of you! Everything now is because of you!”

“Don’t shout at me!”

“I will shout at you not because I just want too but because you deserve to be shouted!”

“I warn you Dara! I’m going to slap you if you shout at me again!”

“I am the one who’s going to do that to you if you dare to slap Dara.” GD came back because he heard them having a fight.

“Excuse me children I am going to call the police if you keep fighting inside my store.” The old lady in the small convenient store told them.

“I’m sorry Miss” Dara apologized but CL quickly stormed out and went towards the car then GD grabbed Dara’s hand and pulled her outside the store.

The ride didn’t go well. No one were talking inside the car. The atmosphere was the most deafening and awkward moments of their lives. What happen recently makes everyone feel stiff and uncomfortable.

They finally arrived at the hotel. It’s almost six in the evening already and Bigbang, Bom, Minzy as well as Donghae curiously staring at the four people wearing a bad face walking towards them at the lobby.

“What happened? We don’t know how to contact you all because you & GD’s phones left in the hotel room while CL and Seungri’s phones are cannot be reach. Where have you been huh?” Bom told Dara. “We are all worried here.”

“I’m sorry Bom.....we just..... went somewhere.”

Bom sighed. “Dara next time don’t leave without saying me where you’re going. okay? I’m about to die here because of worriedness.”

“Yes Bom I’ll remember that.” Dara said with a weak voice. It’s like their energy were taken by an unknown creature or something.

“I’m going to sleep now.” Seungri said.

“But you still haven’t eaten dinner.” CL surprisingly uttered and it’s too late for her to realize that it came out from her own mouth. “Okay go!! Die because of hunger I don’t care!” She still tried to save herself but she absolutely failed.

Everyone had their eyes on CL and Seungri stared at her too.

“What?!!” CL asked everyone annoyingly.

So everyone acted that they don’t hear anything.

 

 

______________

Tomorrow will be their last day at Jeju so all the students gathered in the shore. Teacher Kyo command everyone to group themselves into ten. Bigbang, Dara, Bom, Minzy and CL are now in one group. I tell you! This is the most tedious, boring, soporific, lifeless group ever made in the history of mankind.

Every group sat in circle and has their own bon fire in the center. Teacher Kyo announced that everyone will be playing truth or dare. Some are excited about the game, some are thinking that it’s not even a good idea because that game reveals secrets, some just want to sleep already, and some are just normally uninterested.

Teacher Kyo prepared and gave everyone instructions how to play the game. She called it “10 Seconds to Hell” Game. Each group should decide what topic to choose first, for example “Give famous kpop idol below 20 of age” it should be specific so that the answers available are only few that will make the players more nervous in thinking right answers. If the person couldn’t give an answer he or she will choose between truth or dare. It’s called “10 seconds to Hell” because Teacher Kyo find that name really cool plus only 10 seconds will be provided in each person to answer and when the person failed to give answer within the given time he or she is force to do a truth or dare.

The only penalty for not playing the game is the diploma in Graduation Day and the only way to get it back is to take and pass a 300 item exam. So everyone can’t do anything with their crazy Teacher Kyo blackmailing them about their very own diploma just to play the damn game.

The game started.

Top lead their group. He provided a topic. “Okay guys Give 2ne1 ballad songs” Top pointed Bom which is beside him.

“Uhm Missing You?”

Next is Dara “Lonely”

Next is GD who rolled his eyes before answering because he’s really not into this kind of games. “It Hurts” He boringly said.

“In the club” Seungri answered.

Daesung is next. “Oh wait I don’t know anything!” he panicked. Top started to count.

“10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2……..”

“Oh no!! I am the Best!!” Daesung shouted.

“2, and 1!! Times up!!” Top announced. “I am the Best is not a ballad for your info. So now do the Truth or Dare?”

“Grrrr this is not really fun.” Daesung whined.

“Truth or Dare?” Top insisted.

“Dare!” Daesung stubbornly answered.

“Good answer!” Top beamed. “Now I want you to text one of your ex-girlfriend in school with the message ‘I love you’”

“What?”

“Remember your ex-girlfriend should be in our school. Okay.”

Taeyang laughed. “I only know a FEW ex of Dae in school” he glanced at Minzy who was now bowing her head down.

“This is not fun at all” Dae shook his head.

“This is fun! Text her now!” Top exclaimed happily to Daesung.

“Okay Okay.” Daesung get his phone out from his pocket and texted “I love you” to his ex-girlfriend.

Everyone grinned when Minzy’s phone beep. Minzy was shocked and looked at Daesung.

“Who texted you Minzy?” Seungri asked while teasingly looking at her.

“It’s none of your business just continue the game.” CL interfered.

“Ahhhh that’s unfair let us see Daesung’s text to you!” Seungri whined and it made Minzy blushed.

“Idiot! How come you know it’s Daesung who texted Minzy? How are you sure?” CL blurted out.

“I’m not talking to you.” Seungri responded.

“How dare you to talk back at me!”

“Okay guys let’s continue the game. Don’t fight here.” Top said in between them.

“We’re not fighting!!” Seungri and CL said in unison.

Top rolled his eyes. “Okay fine. Now let’s play. Give me fruits that are color orange.”

Since next to Daesung is Taeyang, he’s the one who’s going to give the first answer. “So easy. Orange.”

Next is Minzy. “Lemon”

“Mango” CL answered.

“Wait let me think first.hmmmmmmm.” Seungri think.

Tops started to count again.”10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5..”

“Pumpkin!” Seungri shouted.

“But that’s not a fruit.” Bom disagree.

“4, 3, 2….”

“Wait!”

“….1. Times up! Truth of Dare?”

“Aigooooo Dare”

“Daesung what do you what him to do?” Top asked Dae because he is the last person who failed to answer.

“Exchange any item of clothing with the person sitting on either side.” Daesung said.

Seungri looked at his both sides. In his right is CL and in his Left is Bom. Top immediately eyed Seungri if he dares to exchange clothes with Bom. Everyone chuckled at Top’s funny reaction.

"Okay I will do it with Bom."

"What the did you say?!" Top stood up ready to punch Seungri's face but Daesung and Taeyang stop him.

"A-a- I mean I'll do it with CL" Seungri startled.

“What? I don’t want!” CL opposed. “How come I need to be included in his dare?! I don’t want to change clothes with him! No way!”

 

 

*****************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

It's been so looooooooooooong! Gaaaahd. I really enjoy my longest vacation ever. hahahaha Sorry for the delay of this chapter yeorubun!!! aigooooooo . Mianhae T^T See yah XP