Chapter 2: BIGBANG is more than just the development of the universe

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

After the incident in the school cafeteria all went back to normal. Bom and I entered the classroom before the bell rang. All the students are doing their own things since the teacher hasn't arrived yet. While the most feared guy at school entered the once peaceful classroom. 

Everybody went silent. There he goes walking inside the classroom while both hands on his pockets. Acting cool as if nothing happened earlier. He sat on the vacant seat behind me. I felt the chills runs down my spine when I felt his aura. “Whoah that was strong” I thought. The atmosphere inside our classroom change when he arrives.

 

Let me introduce him to you guys. He is Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon the most popular guy in the campus, 17 years old, senior student and the son of the owner of this school. Very unfortunately he is our classmate this year. Yes he’s with us in this section where all the smartest students in school gathered. Maybe you’re thinking that he’s smart too well money really can do anything. In our past years in this school this is the first time to have the same section with this guy actually with these ‘GUYS’.

 

Okay. Let me tell you about these ‘GUYS’. They were called BIGBANG as in B.I.G to the BANG. Yeah I know their group name is really funny. I can’t even stop laughing when I first heard their group name before when I was still in my freshman year. Because who would think a name for the bad acting cool guys with a science touch like the development of the universe! Errrrr. Well, Bigbang is a 5 member group which all of the students here feared for. They don’t wear school uniforms, they do what they wanted to do, cutting classes, bullying students, firing teachers. No one ever dared to fight with them even the teachers of this school since they have the power. These five guys are all son of the country’s business tycoons.

 

The first member named Lee Seungri. He’s the youngest in the group. He loves girls and clubs. I can say he’s very friendly but only to the girls he likes. Almost everyday you would see him with different girls. A Casanova indeed. Whenever he saw his girl with a guy. Don’t expect that the guy would still live a normal life. He will make your life miserable until you gave up. Scary right? So don’t touch his toys or else your dead.

 

The second member is Kang Daesung. He has these chinky eyes and like an angel smile. But don’t be deceived by his smile because he’s also bad boy. He likes bullying that making it to the point that the person bullied would think he or she don’t want to live in this world anymore. And that’s the evil soul living behind his angel smile. You have been warned. >.<

 

Third member named Dong Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang which means sun because he has the brightest smile that will make you blush once he flashes it to you. Among them I think his life is the most meaningful. I mean I can see he has this dream of being a dancer, he has this passion. Actually he’s the president of the dance troop in this school which always wins whenever there’s a school competition. He’s very serious and very strict about dancing. Because of this only those who have the strongest fighting spirit survive on his dance troop.

 

The Fourth member is Choi Seung Hyun a.ka T.O.P. The heartthrob of the group. Every girl would die for him. Every girl would want a piece of him. He’s really really handsome that even the girls of the other schools want him. The only problem about this guy is he’s very arrogant. He loves to boast what he has and show it the whole world.

 

And lastly again Kwon Jiyong slash G-Dragon the most serious impatient guy on earth. He has long hair, many tattoos on his right arm, always wearing black clothes and eyeliner. He really looks like a rock star. No.  Actually for me he’s a trying hard rock star which I don’t really like. He’s really quite and always alone. He never talks to someone except to the Bigbang guys. He never smiles to others except smirking. He never shows kindness to the people around him. He never pitied those people who he hurt. He’s Kwon Jiyong the baddest guy in school.

 

The first day of school is fun.

We had our English class with Mr. Hwan and we talked about poems, sayings, and quotes of the famous and most influential literature people in the world. I love making poems so I am really attentive in this kind of topic.

Mr. Hwan started discussing about poems made by no other than Shakespeare , and then we also talked about the great philosophers of the century.

“Explain to me the meaning of Plato’s saying “LOVE IS A SERIOUS MENTAL DISEASE” Mr. Hwan said “Mr. Choi Seunghyun?” He started calling names.

T.O.P gulped because of course he doesn’t know what to answer. He’s one of those students who are actually physically present but mentally absent.

“Well ” T.O.P cleared his throat. “I think Mr. Lee Seungri would like to answer that question than me Mr. Hwan.” He cooly said. Seungri eyed him. The students chuckled.

“I’ll give you the lowest score Mr. Choi if that is your best answer.” Mr. Hwan warned.

“You can give me any score you want. I don’t care.”

Mr. Hwan sighed and shook his head. “How about you Mr. Lee Seungri?”

Seungri glared T.O.P accusing him now why he is in a hot spot. He then stood up while giving T.O.P a you hand sign. He took a deep breath first and answered “Mr. Hwan, Plato said that Love is a serious mental disease because love can make you crazy.” He confidently said. “As simple as that.”

“Hmmm that’s a good answer from you…” Mr. Hwan complimented Seungri. So Seungri boast it in the entire classroom by making the entire students clap for him.

“ ….but can you tell us more how love can make you crazy Mr. Lee Seungri??” Mr. Hwan added.

Students are waiting for his answer. Seungri looked at Mr. Hwan carefully then he put his hands on his pockets acting really genius right now. “Hmmmm Let me think about it first……well…..love can make you crazy because…………because of Pleasure.” Seungri assertively said.

“What?” Mr. Hwan confusedly furrowed.

“Pleasure can make you crazy” Bigbang chuckled. “Where pleasure came from?” Seungri asked everyone. “You don’t know?....aigoooo tsk pleasure is !” He proudly announced.

An awkward wind suddenly came in inside the classroom that made everyone silent.

“If you do with your girlfriend it can make you crazy right?” He continued. “You even want to do it everyday even if it hurts. That’s called craziness. So love can really make you crazy.”

Mr. Hwan threw his chalk to Seungri and it hit his face.

“Oww!!! What was that for?!” Seungri asked.

“Just sit down and shut your mouth.” Mr. Hwan exclaimed.

“What did I say wrong?” Seungri give him a very confusing look while having his sit.

You can hear students letting out a little laugh.

Mr. Hwan ignored Seungri and started calling names again “Anyone can give me a good and fine answer? …………………………………………………………..How about Mr. Kwon?”

I looked back to have a glanced on him at my back and he just staring outside the window completely ignoring Mr. Hwan.

“Mr. Kwon?” The classroom is in silence while waiting for his reaction. “Do you have any answer?”

He smirked. “If I have an answer I should have raised my hand first before you called me.” He blurted out. “Do you see me raised my hand?”

This is not good. He really doesn’t know how to respect people around him heol. Such a bad guy. Anyways that made me raised my hand to answer Mr. Hwan’s question to save the day from G-Dragon’s bad mood.

Mr. Hwan sighed. “Yes, Ms. Park?” He called me smiling.

I stood up and started answering “Love is a serious mental disease” I smiled. “It means love is powerful………those you love hurt you more than anything else ….yet you still love them…..it's like a mental problem that can make you crazy. We all know when we fall in love we start acting in ways we would have never ever thought. When we fall in love and look at our significant it makes us begin to develop a mental illness. We become addicted, and start acting delirious. Love is like with all addictions which is pleasure comes first and pain comes later. And that’s makes everyone look crazy when they are in love ………..they will not stop loving even if it completely hurts them.”

“Very good Ms. Park”

Seungri hissed. “Why?! She also mentioned pleasure how come she got good marks while me dont have?” He complained.

Mr. Hwan threw the book his holding but luckily Seungri catch it this time.

“Yah! Mr. Hwan! What will you do if this dirty damn book hit my face? Can you pay for my hospital bills?”

Students can’t help but laugh at Seungri. Mr. Hwan sighed and just ignored the non-sense complaining panda. “Okay students answer Exercises 1-5 and submit it the day after tomorrow to me.” Then the school bell rang.

 

Bom and I decided to go home early since on the very first day our teachers already gave as homeworks.

 

“I’m home!” I already arrived home. Our house is 1 hour away from my school it’s quite far but still I survived going to school this past years and now only one year left.

 

Nobody’s home and It always like this. Actually since my father is a fisherman he’s always not around same as my mother who’s everyday in the market selling fish unless my father hasn’t caught any fish. It’s already my habit to say “I’m home” even though I know no one will response. I went to my bedroom and change clothes and then walked straight to the kitchen to cook rice. After that I went to the house of my Aunt Lucy my mother’s older sister to pick up my three year old brother. Since my mother can’t bring baby Cheondung in the market she asked for her sister to take care of him while she’s working. When I arrived at home the rice cooked already so I lessened the fire. After making baby Cheondung slept I put him to his cradle. I took my books and did my homework near my brother. When I finished, mom and dad already arrived, we ate together. This is my everyday life. I know my parents are having a hard time because of what life we had. Since the day I almost stopped schooling I promise to myself to study hard and finished school to give my parents everything they need and want.

 

“Baby Cheondong was crying all night” So mother can’t sleep because she keeps comforting my brother to stop crying. My father became worried because it was almost one week since my brother crying every night.

 

“Do you think we should bring him to the doctor now?” I heard my mother asked my father while me is still at my bed room eavesdropping to my parents.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m afraid to tell this but I think our baby is sick. We just don’t know what it is.” My mom said with a very worried tone.

 

My father sighed. “Okay will bring him to the doctor tomorrow”

 

I’m about to close my eyes when I heard my father talked again.

 

“Do you still remember my best friend?” my father asked.

 

“Yes. Why?” Mom replied.

 

“I saw him in the news paper again this morning. He’s promoting his new business. I’m thinking if he still remembers me………sighed……….He really is successful now. While me ….” My father cut his sentence.

 

“Do you regret everything?” My mom asked with a sad tone.

 

I think my father smiled. “Of course not. I don’t regret when it comes about you. You’re the only right thing I’ve done to my life.”

 

And then suddenly I can’t hear anything from their room even my brother’s cry stopped. I guess they slept already. So I just close my eyes with a smile on my face remembering what my father said to my mom a while ago.