Complicated.

Tease Me

overloaded gayness.

Uee turn to her left for a while,then she turn to her right again.She stared at Jooyeon that backfacing her.

Jooyeon didn’t talk to her at all that night and the latter drove her crazy with her sudden mood swing.Swiftly Uee shot up straight from her spot.The ray of street light help Uee to have a better view in the dark to see Jooyeon.

‘Joo..I know you didn’t sleep.’Uee spoke out.

Jooyeon still frozen on her spot.She open her eye lid slowly.She just stared at the wall.Uee move closer to Jooyeon,she place her hand on Jooyeon’s arm that cover with blanket.

‘What’s wrong Joo?’asked Uee softly.She tucked Jooyeon’s hair strand behind the latter ear.Uee could feel Jooyeon’s cold eyes eventhough she didn’t see it clearly.

‘Did I do something wrong?’Uee asked again.

‘Nothing.Go back to sleep.’in instant Jooyeon pull up the blanket and cover her body fully.She move away from Uee.Uee was taken aback by Jooyeon’s avoidance.She widened her eyes and frown,once again she move closer to Jooyeon.

‘Jooyeon if I did anything wrong,can we talk about it?I hate it when you ignore me.’

Jooyeon didn’t budge.It offend Uee a lot.She pull down the blanket,and Jooyeon react by pulled it up.Uee repeat her action and the same goes to Jooyeon.For a while it looks like they’re playing tug of war until Jooyeon rose from the bed with an annoyed look.

‘What is wrong with you Kim Uee?’growl Jooyeon while frowning,Uee was startled by Jooyeon’s sudden outburst.

‘You.’

‘Me what?’Jooyeon continue to growl.

‘You didn’t talk to me.What’s wrong?’asked Uee,she lower her voice.

A heavy sigh came out from Jooyeon.She looked to the front and massage her temple with her  left hand.She sighed again.

‘Let’s..just sleep okay?I’m tired.’Jooyeon was about to lay back,however Uee stopped her.

‘No!Let’s talk about it.’insist Uee.

‘There’s nothing to talk when you...’Jooyeon paused.’You didn’t even know what you have done.’

‘Tell me Joo.I can’t guess everything that running on your mind.’

‘It’s not about me Uee.It’s you.’

‘What about me?’

‘You changed.’retort Jooyeon in her angry tone.She stared straight to Uee’s eyes.Uee frown.

‘What do you mean?I’m still the old Kim Uee.’

Jooyeon laugh sarcastically at Uee’s remark.’No.You change too fast Kim Uee,I can’t keep up.We’re drift apart because you change too much.But...that’s not the reason I’m not talking to you.It’s your job to figue it out.So don’t play dumb.’after that Jooyeon lied down and pull up the blanket.

Left Uee all alone thinking about Jooyeon’s words.She looked at the figure that giving her back once again.With a sigh Uee also lied down.At first she’s facing the ceiling.After a while she turn to Jooyeon.Little by little Uee move close to Jooyeon.The latter move away Jooyeon’s hair that covered the older girl nape.Uee then gently planted a kiss on Jooyeon’s nape,hoping it will ease Jooyeon’s anger toward her.Uee stucked her forehead on  Jooyeon’s back like she always did.After that,slowly Uee hugged Jooyeon’s waist whilst her hand found it way to Jooyeon’s.Uee interwined their fingers.

‘I don’t wanna lose you Joo,I love you so much.So please...talk to me when you’re not angry anymore.’whisper Uee,more like pleading to Jooyeon.Uee tighten the hugged and nuzzle to Jooyeon’s back.

 

Unknowingly Jooyeon’s tears rolling down.She clenched her teeth to surpress her tears.

‘I love you too.But there’s no way we could talk about it..if you’re being like this.’thought Jooyeon.

 

The other morning,Uee woke up and Jooyeon’s spot already empty.

Uee caressed Jooyeon’s spot weakly.’What happen to us?'Uee thought.

 

 

Finally I'm back.I'm sorry for the long awaited.This is a short update.But trust me Jooee's shippers I'm working on it.Byeeeeee..do comment down there.pwetty pweaseeee.Lots of Love.

Btw i'm anticipated for Kahi's comeback.