BACK IN TIME

Tease Me

 

‘Did you know,if you hit the yellow light while make a wish,it’ll be will be grant.’Jooyeon told Uee excitedly then clasped her hands and close her eyes.When Uee stop at the red light,she glared at Uee with the right side of her lips quirk up in dissatisfaction.

Uee scoffed.’It’s dangerous,besides that’s so childish.I don’t believe it.’

Jooyeon puffed her cheeks.’It’s true.My dad said If you desperately make a wish,it’ll be granted.’firm the pouting actress.Uee laughed at Jooyeon.When the red light turn into green,Uee took a glance at sulking Jooyeon before she step on the pedal.

‘Okay,okay.I believe in you Lee Jooyeon.’

 

My Joo will always be the sweetest person ever.Even in my dream.Thought Uee before she were interuppted.

‘Excuse me miss.We’re about to open now.’A middle aged woman shook Uee’s shoulder to wake her up.The latter slowly open her eyes.The middle aged woman helped Uee to get up.Uee looked around her.She didn’t know how she ended up in front of the..flower shop?Even before Uee able to stand properly,she almost fall to the ground.But luckily the middle age woman tightened her grip and save her.

‘You looked like a wreck young lady.I think it’s better for you to stay inside first.’says the middle age woman..She drag Uee into the flower shop without waiting for Uee’s answer.She then sat down Uee on the chair behind the counter.

The ex-stunt woman buried her head in her palm.She felt a warm hand on her shoulder.Uee look up for a while.

‘I’ll make coffee.Stay still.’says the middle aged woman,or more like a command.

She left Uee alone.’My head.’grumble Uee.Whilst Uee struggle with her headache,unknowingly someone enter the flower shop with light footsteps.

‘Good morning.I come to get my order.’

‘That voice.’thought Uee.In a heartbeat she lift her head.Her eyes widened.

A single word escaped her lips.‘Joo.’

‘Hi.I come to get my order.’repeat the girl while inched closer to Uee with a radiant smile.

Immediately Uee tried to get up,but failed to do so.The aftereffect of the alcohol took over her body.She’s almost fell to the ground,but luckily the early customer managed to catch her just in time.After that Uee’s vision turned pitch black.

 

‘Young lady,are you awake?’

Slowly Uee woke up due the beaming sun through the transparent roof stinging her eyes.

‘Urghh..where am I again?’asked her tried to sit up on the bed.

The old lady from earlier smiles at her.She handed Uee a cup of coffee.

‘Drink up.Here’s clean clothes for you,the shower is to your left.When you’re done we’ll talk.I’ll be waiting up front.’she stood up and walked to the open  door.’Can’t leave the front desk for a long time,my customer’s list is packed.’she continue then left Uee.

Uee was left in a daze.’The happened?Why do I dreamed of Jooyeon numerous times?It feels so real.’

 

Later when Uee done with shower,she went to the florist that been waiting for her at the counter.Soon as she sat down,Uee find herself spills everything to the florist that she didn’t even knows her name.She told the old lady about her past job,about how she cheated on Jooyeon to earned jobs,about she drunk and drove very fast in order to ‘reach’ Jooyeon.

At the end of her stories,the old lady just smiles at her and caresssed her head gently.Uee cried uncontrollably.

‘There,there,stop crying.It won’t bring any good.By the way,you told me you’re dead girlfriend was an actress right?Who is she?Is she any famous?’

‘Well..can I trust you?’asked Uee hesitantly between her sobs.The old lady just smiles and reach for Uee’s hand.

‘I have a tight lips.’stated the old lady.Uee smile a bit for the old lady’s gesture.Her right hand move upward toward the necklace that hanged around her neck.Slowly Uee took off her necklace.She grip on the heart locket for a while.

‘Her name is Lee Jooyeon.’Uee open the locket and shows Jooyeon’s photo to the old lady.

‘I love her so much,but I broke her heart,her trust and till this day I believe I’m the reason of her death.’Uee began to weeps.

Somehow the old lady remained silent.She stared at Jooyeon’s photo for a long time,she then switch to crying Uee.

‘Are you sure she’s dead?’asked the old lady curiously.

‘Of course.She died in front of me.I also went to her funeral.Why is that?’

The old lady let out a heavy sighed.’I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not.But I have a customer named Lee Jooyeon.Also,she looks like your dead girlfriend so much.Just now before you fainted,she was here to pick up her order.’explained the old lady while handed Uee her customer’s list.She also gave Uee’s necklace back.

Uee’s heart pounded rapidly when she sees Jooyeon’s name and the latter address on the customer’s list.

She’s much more surprise when she sees all of the date for reservation.

‘2008?’whisper Uee.She turn to the old lady.

‘Why the date is-wait.’

'I want to turn back the time...when we were strangers'

‘The yellow light?’

‘What’s wrong dear?Is she the same person?’asks the old lady curiously when Uee stoned at her place.Her tears dry on it own.

‘She came to pick up her order,it’s not a dream.I did see her.’mumble Uee to herself.

‘You better calm down.You seems to lost it.’advice the old lady.

‘Ahjumma,what is the best drama for this year?This year only.’

The old lady frown at Uee’s question.’Why..suddenly you ask.’

‘Just answer it.I need to confirm something.’cut Uee.

‘Well...everyone is going crazy about Boys Over Flower.I guess it’s the best drama.’answer the old lady,still frown at Uee’s sudden question.

Then it hit Uee.The wish that she made when she hit the yellow light might came true.

If you desperately make a wish,it’ll be granted.

Jooyeon’s voice ringing in her ears.’This is crazy.’

 

‘It works.The yellow light works.If it’s true,that means I’m back in time.Joo still alive.Joo still alive.Joo still alive.’

‘Are you okay?You’ve been mumbling to yourself like a crazy person.’ask the old lady again.Uee suddenly rose up from her seat.

‘I gotta find her.Thank you for your help ahjumma.’

In a speed of light Uee dash out from the flower shop.She know where she can find Jooyeon.

The old lady speechless at Uee’s sudden departure.

 

‘Coming,coming!’yelled Kahi as she ran downstairs hurriedly when she heard the bell ringing non stop.

Quickly Kahi open the door annoyed by the bell.The moment she open the door,Kahi was greet by a tall girl wearing gray track suit in front of her.

Kahi tear a smile toward the tall girl.’May I help you miss?’she asked with a flirtatious  grin.

‘Is Jooyeon home Kahi?’asked Uee.

‘No.She has class.Wait.How do you know my name?’ask Kahi back,however Uee already ran away from her.

‘What a weird kid.’

 

‘Girl,that’s not even a question.For sure I’ll go through with this audition.’Jooyeon scoffed at her friends while ed her t-shirt.They’re sitting at audience seats theater in their college.

‘I bet all my nails you won’t pass.’says one of her friends Byul while moving her fingers.

‘Why I wouldn’t pass?I’m an ulzzang too.Just like you guys.’argue Jooyeon,widening her eyes.

Jooyeon’s two friends then snickering at her.

‘Girlfriend,I love you.But it’s impossible for you to pass this audition.Cause you can’t sing and it’s a musical that you’re going to audition.’reply Ku Hye Sun,the rising actress because of her epic drama Boys Over Flower.

‘My face-‘

‘Jooyeon!’Jooyeon was cut off by Uee who were standing at the theater entrance.She was breathless from all the running in order to find Jooyeon.She’s been asking Jooyeon’s whereabout toward everyone that she bumped onto.

Jooyeon turned toward the person that called for her loudly.She her brow.

‘Uh..the girl from this morning.’said Jooyeon.She rose up from her seat.

‘A minute.’says Jooyeon to her friends.She walk toward the girl that called for her when Uee march up to her quickly and engulfed her in a hug.

Jooyeon’s friends gasp,so does Jooyeon.

‘I found you,I found you.’says Uee between her breath.

Awkwardly Jooyeon hug Uee back.Somehow the hug feels familiar.

‘Er...do we know each other?’whisper Jooyeon to avoid Uee from embarrassement.

Uee broke the hug.She then stared into Jooyeon’s dilate eyes.Uee  took Jooyeon’s hands gently.

‘I know this is sounds crazy,but I’m your ex-girlfriend Lee Jooyeon.From the future.Six years from now.I broke your heart,your trust and our promise and I’m sorry for everything.I really am.Our future were rough,but we love each other and I still love you even after the reporters found out about us and drove me crazy because you wasn’t there to protect me.Still I came to tell you that I love you despite all that.It never change,and never will.I guess the reason I’m able to be here with you is because God give me a chance for to spend the extra six years with you,also I want to change our future.I swear if you give me one more chance,I won’t hurt you again Joo.Therefore here I am.’silently Jooyeon’s tears fall.Without she even realize it.

Jooyeon look at her hands in the stranger’s.Slowly she pull off her hands.Jooyeon wipe off her tears.

Suddenly Jooyeon chuckle.’Guys,seriously if you were to pull a prank.Don’t do this mushy type.My make-up ruined.You guys got me,I cried.Now come out,come out,I’m ready to hit you guys.And you,wow,you’re good.Hands down.Thumbs up.’Jooyeon then clapped her hands,she turn to her friends,nevertheless her friends shrugged their shoulder while shook their heads.

‘I’m real Joo.’says Uee.Jooyeon turned to Uee with a questionable expression.

‘What I said just now..all of it..came from my heart.’continue Uee.Her view became blurry because of her tears.

A while later Jooyeon’s expression turn to the stern one.‘What kind of bull you’re trying to pull miss?’question Jooyeon as she inched closer to Uee.

Uee open .She can’t find the right word to explain her situation without sounding so stupid.Then her eyes landed at Jooyeon’s bracelet.Hurriedly Uee took out her necklace from her tracksuit pocket.

‘You gave this to me on our 100th day.’

‘So what?’retort Jooyeon,her eyes getting stern.

Gently Uee reached for Jooyeon’s hand with braceket.Jooyeon was about to pull it back when Uee looked at her and plead her to stay still.Uee then put her necklace around Jooyeon’s wrist.

‘Your mom said this bracelet could find all the lost times isn’t it?’she paused for a while and looked at Jooyeon.

Jooyeon frown.’How did you know about that?’questions the older girl.

‘I always hate it when you threw some ridiculous talk like this one,but now I hope it’s true.’ignoring Jooyeon’s question she continue to put Jooyeon’s diamond heart in the empty space of Uee’s locket like they always they do when Jooyeon sulks.Then cast the spell that Jooyeon always use.

‘I believe in love.’

Jooyeo felt she’s out of place,as if the time move incredibly fast around her.Out of nowhere Jooyeon get memories she never had.Various image flashed inside her mind.But most of it contains the image of the girl in front of her.The girl laughs,the girl crying,the girl drenched in rain,the girl smiling at her brightly.Then it change to her and the girl,they’re kissing,cuddling,their heat arguement and the moment she found out the girl cheat on her.

Jooyeon thought she was going crazy.Her heart ache.

‘Uee.’escaped her lips.Uee’s expressions brightened.She step closer to Jooyeon.

‘You know me?’You recognized me Joo?’questions Uee happily.

‘You cheat on me?To be famous?’Is it really your doings?Kim Yoojin?’

At Jooyeon’s questions,Uee’s smile faded.Once again her tears welled up.

‘Joo..I’m really sorry.I’m so sorry Joo.I regret it so much-‘

‘I hate you.You disgusted me.Get out from my sight.’says Jooyeon.

‘Joo,I-‘

‘Why did you came here when you’re already knows I’m going to hurt by the bad memories that will kill me six years from now?’

Uee’s tears ran down rapidly at Jooyeon’s sharp question.A question that she didn’t expect at all.

‘I want to fix it Joo.’

‘You won’t.You can’t.You know why?Cause I hate you even more than six years from now Jooyeon has hate you.So now,get lost.’

Uee as about to hug Jooyeon,but Jooyeon pushed her away and scream on her face.

‘GET LOST!’

 

AN UPDATE AFTER I ABANDONED THIS FIC FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME.I'M SO SORRY.I'VE BEEN HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK.HOPEFULLY THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE FINALE ONE.

DO COMMENTS,CRITICSM WILL BE ACCEPT AND DO INFORM ME IF THERE'S ANY TYPO.I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THE FINALE QUICKLY.SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR ERROR CAUSE I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPGRADE MY ENGLISH.

TILL THEN.BYE.

#KRISFIGHTINGLUHANFIGHTING.--TOO MUCH DRAMA IN 2014.