Keep In Touch

Tease Me

'This is Tak Jinsu.May I speak to Kim Uee?'said a caller from the other side.

'Tak Jinsu?Wow,it's nice to finally to speak to you.I've been a fan of yours.I'm Kim Uee's boss,Lim Jeong.If you leave a message with me,I'll make sure to deliver it.'he put down his book on the table.

'Please convey my congratulations to her.She have captivated me with her skilss.She has the part of Midnight Dragon.'

 

While panting,Uee wiped her sweat.'What are you saying boss?'her eyes grew bigger.

'You heard me.You get the role.You know what the biggest surprise?Lee Jooyeon,that gorgeous Lee Jooyeon are one the main cast.Woah,I'm so jealous of you.'Uee's boss clap his hand.Then gave her a thumbs up.Uee was stunned by the fact that she will meet Lee Jooyeon once again.

'Joo play action movie?'

 

'Camera rolling..and action.'the director gave cue.

A woman in black outfit ran along the rooftop,the moment she reach the end of that rooftop that woman jumped off to another rooftop and left the chasers on the ground in dazed.She looked back,saluting toward them.The chasers hold up their gun to shoot that woman,luckily she managed to disappear as soon as possible.She tumble and fell to the ground on her feet.She then ran away.

'Cut.Nicee,nicee.'said a man wearing cap and winter breaker,which is a director.The director finally satisfied with Uee's part after three takes.When she heard the director's cue,Uee sighed.

'Finally.'she went back to the director's site.Checking her shoot.

'Break everyone.'

 

Uee stretched her neck.Massage it slowly.Though it's already her fifth day of filming,she still nervous when she's around other actor.'You're an excellent actress for  a beginner.'a pair of hand crept on Uee's shoulder.

'Joo.'cried Uee a bit.She was surprised by Jooyeon that popped her face to facing Uee.She's standing behind Uee,reenact Spiderman kiss scene,where Parker hang upside down and Mary in her normal state.The only difference Jooyeon didn't hang upside down and she didn't kiss Uee.Jooyeon laughed to see Uee freak out.She walked over to an empty chair.She place it beside Uee's.

'How is it going?This your first time right?Act with lines.'Jooyeon put her chin in her palm.Gazing at Uee.Uee nodded.Still massage her neck.

'I get aroused easily.I stutter a lot,miss the right timing.I'm so scared whenever I had to say my line.I'm in ruined Joo.'she leaned back to the chair.Shut her eyes tightly.Jooyeon smiles.Since they met again at script reading,she always keep in touch with Uee,whether to talk about their movie or just to know the latter's day.She will listen to Uee that always complaining and whined,saying she couldn't do this and that,she's not confindent and so on.

'Joo are you listening?'Uee waved her hand in front of Jooyeon.Jooyeon didn't react,she keep on staring at Uee.

Without she expect it,Uee slapped Jooyeon's thigh.Immediately she groaned.

'You're spaced out.'says Uee while chuckle.Jooyeon rubbed her thigh then turned to Uee with a death glared.

'That's not a reason to slapped me.Aww..it hurt.'

Seeing Jooyeon in pain,Uee felt guilty.She reached out her hand and help Jooyeon rub her thigh.Jooyeon looked up at Uee.

'Sorry.'mumble Uee.Jooyeon smirk.

'Do you think I will forgive you?'she question Uee.Uee faced her while biting her lips.She looked down.

'I'll forgive you...if only..you treat me dinner.'Uee looked up with unexplainable look.

'You already got your first payment.Treat me.'urge Jooyeon.Uee pout with a glared.

'Take advantage.'mutter Uee.'What?'ask Jooyeon immediately when she heard Uee muttered.Uee shook her head.

 

'Don't you think Miss Lee Jooyeon became much softer?'ask a woman in blue black coat cape.The other woman in breaker nodded.Agree with her friend statement.

'She never hang out with others cast back then.Now she even talk to the side cast.'both of them were watching Uee and Jooyeon from far away,Jooyeon pinch both side of Uee's cheek.She move it to the left and right several times before she let it go and rubbed it.

 

 

it's been a long~~~~~time.Yet after school still didn't make their comeback.I'm depressed.thanx for new subscriber and sorry for the long wait.do comment down there will ya????sign off.