Take Me Away

Tease Me

‘Take this with you.’she handed a bouquet of red roses.  

Uee’s face lit up then she frowned and look at Jooyeon before she emit.’Why?’while inhale the roses scent in her hand.The corner of her lips quirk up.She look up and met with Jooyeon’s rare smile.Jooyeon tuck Uee’s hair behind her ear.She put on the safety belt on Uee,after that she looked at Uee with her warm gaze.

‘There’s something you need to know behind those roses.Someday you will know it,just like that one.’Jooyeon pointed at yellow rose that lie on the passenger seat. ‘It’s fake.Well,I do treasure it but I love this one.’Uee hugged the red roses.Jooyeon smiles.

‘It’s a relief to know you treasure it.I’ll get going then.’Jooyeon planted a quick kiss on Uee’s lips before she dashed to her caravan. Uee was stunned by Jooyeon’s action.She look around her,then sigh.Relief no one sees that kiss.Her gaze back to the roses in her hand.A smile lit up her face.

Her sobbed replace the silence surround her house.Uee cry her heart out at the sight of the roses that died.Just like the owner of that roses.Slowly she reach out for the vase.Uee take out the dead roses from the vase.She can’t stand the sight of it anymore.It hurt her so much.She walked to her kicthen with the roses in her hand.When she’s about to throw it in the bin,Uee just realized.It’s not an ordinary roses.One of the rose didn’t die.Hastily she pulled out one of the roses. She was taken aback.How come she didn’t realize it.One of the rose is fake.Uee noticed there’s a paper wrapped around the stem.Carefully she open it.Words that almost faded cause Uee’s tears at the verge of her swollen yet round eyes.

 My love for you won’t die until the last petal fall.

In a split second shower of tears wet the red rose.Uee fall on her knee.She bring the rose close to her chest. ‘Idiot Jooyeon.Of course it won’t fall.It is fake after all.Idiot,idiot,idiot.’wailed Uee.She clench the rose tightly.

‘Noona..I think you should stop drinking now.You can’t even hold the glass properly.’

‘I’m okay.Just leave me alone.’Uee take another shot. Dongwoo sighed at the sight of Uee.She became miserable after the death of Jooyeon.It been months.

‘You shouldn’t be like this noona.You’re a public figure.What if paparazi saw you being like this?Don’t you think it will ruined your career?’says Dongwoo tactlessly.

The actress slammed the table.She turned to Dongwoo.Her breath stirred.Uee took a deep breath,she avert her eyes somewhere else.

‘Let it be.I’m ruined already.’her low tone escaped from her lips.She took another shot. ‘Noona..’ Suddenly Uee stand up,she took a babies step.Uee glance back at Dongwoo that tried to help her walked.

‘I’m okay.I’m going to the ladies.’with that Uee left Dongwoo.

‘What should I do with this noona?’Dongwoo sighed when she sees Uee stumble on her steps and can’t walk properly,yet the actress still insisted she was fine.

The actress washed her face recklessly.She doesn’t mind her make-up ruined.She lift her head and stared at her own reflection in the mirror. Uee gritted her teeth and clench her fist. ‘Jooyeon...I miss you.I hate myself Lee Jooyeon..Hurgh..I don’t know what should I do with my life since you left me.I felt like a murderer Joo.I’ve killed you,the person that I love the most.I’m a bad person..NO!I’m the worst in this world.I can’t do this anymore.’

Uee splash her face with the water once again,after that she left the ladies. Uee was about to find Dongwoo,but when she get out from toilet she saw Dongwoo was chatting with a girl bartender.Uee thought it’s the best to leave without Dongwoo.She shouldn’t ruined the young man’s good time.Uee slip her hand inside her coat’s pocket.She then left.

Eventhough she’s still couldn’t walk properly,Uee manage to get out from the club through the backdoor.She nodded at the security guard. Uee get into her car without much difficulty.As soon as she started the engine,she park out with much thinking and dashed through the night.

A few second behind,Dongwoo tried to chase after Uee,but failed. ‘Damn it!’exclaimed Dongwoo.

Luckily the road were so smooth,Uee drove the car as fast as she can.From the far Uee saw the traffic light change to red.Nevertheless she didn’t slow down at all. ‘Joo..I want to see you once again.’mutter Uee.’I want to turn back the time.Back to day...when we were strangers...please..I love you Joo.’Her eyelid reach it limit.Slowly Uee closes her eyes and she lost her grip on the steering.The last thing that Uee saw before she lost her conscious were light.

 

finally i'm back.hahaha.i'm too tired to noticed error.spare me please~~~

hell yeah 

credit to the owner of the gif and pic.yeahuee tumblr and jooee tumblr.keep calm and ship JOOEE.