Time Machine

Tease Me

While teared up,Uee walk away from Jooyeon.As Uee left Jooyeon and dissappear from her sight,Jooyeon fall on the nearest seat.She clenched her left chest.

‘Why does it hurt me even more?I shouldn’t be like this.’mumble Jooyeon.Her two friend rushed over to her side.

‘Jooyeon are you okay?’asked Byul,caressing Jooyeon’s back.

‘I hate her.I really hate her.But..I..love her.I love her.What is wrong with me?She hurt me so much,but why I still love her?’her tears drop uncontrollably.

Hye Sun exchange glances with Byul.She then open ,

‘I don’t know what’s going on.But if you love her,you shouldn’t let her go,you shouldn’t hurt her.Cause it will hurt her more than she hurt you.’says Hye Sun carefully tried to soothe Jooyeon.

‘That is better.Be that way.She cheat on me.Deceived me repeatedly.I deserve to hurt her.’Jooyeon clenched her teeth and wiped her tears carelessly.

‘Then does it makes you feel better?’asks Hye Sun gently.She didn’t want to sounded like she took Uee’s side.

No answer given.Byul then entwined her hand with Jooyeon.’Jooyeon,this is the first time I see you cried because of love.If it’s hurt for you to let her go,you should hold onto the girl and give her another chance.Two wrongs won’t make things right.I believe you two could work it out.’

Unknowingly Jooyeon admit to Byul’s words.It does hurt like hell for her to dumped Uee though the girl hurt her.Jooyeon chuckle weakly.’You don’t even know the full story.Yet you’re being so supportive.Aren’t you guys suppose to embarrassed of me?For..dated a girl?’

‘Well...I’m an open minded person besides,she’s pretty.And I find it amusing that she could make you cry this much.’answer Byul cheekily.They then laughed together.

‘Okay.Now,now,now,go get her.She might be still around.’Hye Sun stood up and pull Jooyeon along.

‘Let’s search for her together.’Hye Sun holds Jooyeon’s hand.

With a smile pull both of her friends into her embrace.’Thanks guys.’whisper Jooyeon.

‘Girl I love you,but for god sake you have a girl to chase and our college is damn big.It’ll take times to find her.’mutter Hye Sun to remind her friend.

 

‘Have you seen a girl crying around here?No?’Byul have been asking the same question to each students that she bump onto.

‘Dude have you seen a girl in grey track suit,and about this tall.’Jooyeon hang her hand above her head to describe Uee’s height.The boy shook his head.’Nevermind then.’

Jooyeon walk away to continue her search.She went to the cafeteria but Uee wasn’t there either.She checks on every toilet,but Uee still nowhere to be found.

‘Is she already left here?Can’t be right?’she asks herself.Jooyeon scratch her head thinking of places that Uee likes.

Just then Jooyeon get a phone call from her friend Hye Sun.Quickly she answer the call.

‘Anything?’ask Jooyeon.

‘Yup.You’re lucky I’m smarter than you.I’m in the security room,and through the surveillance cameras I’ve found her.I’m smart aren’t I?’

‘Dude I’m in rush here.Can you just tell her whereabout and let’s do the quiz later?’

Through the phone Hye Sun laughs at Jooyeon’s remark.’Aha,my bad.Okay,okay she’s at the outdoor pool.You better go there quickly.She might drown herself there.’warned Hye Sun when she sees Uee stand at the edge of the empty swimming pool.

‘Got it.Thanks Hye Sun.’said Jooyeon as she change her direction and run with all her might.Didn’t care about her broad forehead that she always hide,was shown.

‘Don’t do stupid thing.Please don’t Uee.’as she ran with all her might her mind also full of the thought of Uee.

 

As soon as Jooyeon arrived at the outdoor,her heart clench.Uee are nowhere to be seen and there’s no people that she could ask.It is spring season and obviously no sane person would use the outdoor pool.Immediately she run up to the pool,she peek into the pool and she believes it was Uee the one that sat in the pool.

‘Aish!’grunt Jooyeon as she shedded her jacket and jump into the pool.

Jooyeon swam as fast as she could to reach down the pool where Uee at.

Uee shuts her eyes tigthly as she hugged her knees.Either swims or just plain sits in the pool has become her habit ever since she was a little kid.It’s her own way to run away from her problems or simply to get some peace.However this time its not working.Cause when she close her eyes everything about Jooyeon became much more clear than her memories of her.Suddenly she felt tug at her arm.She open her eyes.

She was surprised to see Jooyeon upon her with a worried look.Did the girl worried about her?Jooyeon pull her to swims to the surface.

‘The hell are you doing?Can’t you find another place to suicide?Huh?’Jooyeon has a stricken expression as she questions Uee.

Uee remained silent.Only their breaths could be heard.Once again her tears welled up.Not because of Jooyeon harsh tone.But to the fact that Jooyeon come to find her.Her tears rolling down.Slowly her sob breaks.

When Jooyeon sees Uee teared up pitifully,her anger dissappear just like that.Jooyeon let out her sigh.

‘Stop crying.’Uee shook her head.

‘I’m not crying.’mutter Uee as she bury her face on her chest.

‘You take me for a fool?I said stop crying.’Jooyeon voice stern once again.Her left hand slowly crept up to wipe Uee’s tears.Despite both of them are super wet,Jooyeon still can differentiate between tears and water.

Uee sobbed louder when she felt Jooyeon’s touch.Jooyeon don’t like the view in front of her.

She then cupped Uee’s cheek and press her lips on Uee’s,in hope to stop the girl from crying.Uee stiffened.Didn’t expect it,however she react to the kiss when Jooyeon move her lips gently.Uee cried harder into Jooyeon’s mouth.Jooyeon unknowingly crying.She kissed Uee back with as much force as the girl’s when the younger girl snake her arms around  Jooyeon’s nape to deepened the kiss.Their kiss spoke of desperation and longing.

They parted when the both of them ran out of breath.The two supposedly broken girls stared into each other eyes.

‘I love you so much Joo.’confessed Uee.Jooyeon wipe Uee’s tears that still rolling.

‘You looked really ugly right now,but I love you too.’replied Jooyeon wittyly which makes Uee dive into her embrace.

The hug warm two girls that still in the pool.

‘No matter what happen..stay with me.That is your punishment.’Uee tightened the hug.

‘I won’t leave.’she shuts her eyes tightly to remember this moment.

 

‘Yoojin,are you okay?’quickly Uee open her eyes when she felt cold hands on her’s.

Jooyeon was staring at her,wide eyes and with a worried look.

‘What?’she asks Jooyeon back with a blurred look.

‘I thought you fell asleep while making wishes.’laughed Jooyeon as she walk back to her seat across Uee’s.

Uee stared at Jooyeon.’Wishes?’she looked down to the cake in front of her.

‘Our 6th Anniversary’she read on the cake.Her widening.’Sixth?For real?For what?’she asks frantically.Jooyeon frowning.She put down her glass.

‘Yeah.Sixth.Since we first met,and tomorrow will be our wedding annviversary.Wait.What’s wrong with you actually?Why you keep questioning?’You’re the one that baked the cake honey.’Jooyeon rose from her seat and went to Uee once again.She place her palm on Uee’s forehead.

‘You’re not sick.Then what’s wrong with you?’

Uee looked around her.She recognized this place.It’s Jooyeon’s personal pension.Then she turned to Jooyeon.She blinked at the older girl that crouched besides her.Seeing Jooyeon’s puzzle face bring smile to Uee.

‘We’re home!’exclaimed Uee as she slumped her hands around Jooyeon’s shoulder.

In a second Jooyeon found herself staring at the ceiling.Uee on top of her.Jooyeon have no idea why the girl jumped on her when she could just hug her normally.

‘I love you,I love you,I love you.I love you Joo.’repeated Uee excitedly.Jooyeon groaned at the pain on her back.Still she awkwardly patted Uee’s back.

‘Well...I love you too.’she never seen this side of Uee cause usually she’s the one that act like a high on sugar.However she decide to ignore Uee’s weird behavior for the time being,instead enjoy the moment while it last.

 

 

.Been long time.So i guess this is it.Thank you for my subs that waited for the end of this fic.Didn't expect it will take me this long to end this fic.Again thank you.Till we meet again.So long. =p