Shake It Up

Tease Me

At first i was shocked when i found a picture that looks like uee kissed hyorin,then after found this gif.it made me relieved.*look at shinee's dance*

It's raining heavily,Jooyeon drive slowly,worried anything could occur if she speed up.After her scheduled for that day ended Jooyeon decided to go home.She was exhausted to death because of her packed schedule.While she's driving her free hand massage her temple.Lately,she always got headache.Could it be because of lack of rest.As she drive calmly,suddenly someone caught her attention.She decided to pull over.

'Kim Uee!'called Jooyeon loudly know that the latter won't hear her if she's using her normal tone.Uee automatically stood up,when she hear her name which bring her into reality after her long daze.Uee tried to take a good look,but when she took a fews steps forward,she got hit by rain.Quickly she step back.Jooyeon chuckled when she watched Uee acted like a kid.She decided to go out.She took an umbrella that she always bring in her car at the backseat.

'It's me Jooyeon.Let me give you a ride.'Jooyeon approach Uee.Obviously Uee was surprised by the actress appearance.Her eyes widened on the spot.The stuntwoman look stunning in her black studded biker jacket,with a cap covered her hair.

'I don't think you will get a bus at this hour.It's already dark.'said Jooyeon.She pull Uee hand,but Uee pull it back.

'No..I'm c-cool,the b-bus will be here.'refused Uee.She don't want to burden the actress.She's shivering because of the rain.Once again Jooyeon chuckle.

'You mean you cold?Come.I'll give you a ride.'forcefully Jooyeon pulled Uee close to her so that the latter won't get hit by rain.Jooyeon Uee to passanger seat,before she back to her seat.

'I don't want to burden you Miss Jooyeon.You probably got so many things to do.'said Uee,felt sorry.Jooyeon turned toward Uee with a sweet smile.

'We're friend.It's not a burden,besides my schedule for today already ended.'

'We're friend?'Uee repeat Jooyeon's words.Jooyeon gave Uee a smile.She the heater.

'Aren't we?I know you,and you know me.It's not enough?'said Jooyeon sarcastically while buckled her seatbelt.

'It's not like that Miss..It just..'before she could finish her word she was stopped by a pair of lips on her lips.

'Are we friend now?'asked Jooyeon after she broke the kiss,with her playfull smile.Uee say nothing.Still in shock.She's frozen at her seat.

'I take it as yes.'once again Jooyeon leaned toward Uee,which make Uee nervous.Jooyeon lift her left hand.

'Safety first my friend.'Jooyeon helped Uee buckled her seatbelt.

'Tell me where do you live.'

 

'Do you want to come in Miss Jooyeon?'asked Uee,though she already expected the actress will turned down her offered,because of her house condition and the way Jooyeon stared at her house.

'Can you make me hot choco?'out of nowhere Jooyeon request hot chocolate.

'What?'

'Suddenly I'm craving for hot choco.Do you have it?'asked Jooyeon again.Uee surprised at the actress request.

'I do have it.'Uee nodded as she spoke out.

'Let's go then.'Jooyeon take the umbrella that she used earlier and step out of her beloved Bentley.Jooyeon walked to the passanger side to take Uee with her.After that they walked to Uee's house that not far from the car park.

'Eh?Where's everyone?'asked Jooyeon as she took off her sword classic jacket.

'I'm living alone.'said Uee.She took Jooyeon jacket and hanged it behind the door.Jooyeon standing in the middle of the house.

'You live alone?she turned to Uee.Uee nodded as a reply.

'Where's your parent?You kick them out or they kick you out?'Jooyeon tried to pull a joke when she see Uee being all akward.Uee form a smile,but it's a bitter one.

'I don't have one.'said Uee without looked at Jooyeon.Jooyeon smirk.Confused.

'You mean you're God's daughter?'though Uee felt bitter,she can't help but smile at Jooyeon dorkness.'You sort of idiot Lee Jooyeon.'thought Uee.

'No.I'm an orphaned.'after she spit it,once again Uee looked to the floor.Jooyeon was taken aback.She cursed herself,then walked to Uee that stand at the door.

'I'm sorry Uee.You should have told me about that on the first place.'she holded Uee's hand and caressed it,felt guilty.Uee look up with a bright smile.

'It's okay.I'll go make your hot choco.Make yourself at home.'Uee went to kitchen that just a few steps from where Jooyon standing.Jooyeon walked toward the matress that covered with blue black sheet.She lie down on that matress.

'Ah~~It's comfy.'sang Jooyeon.She tossed her feet.Enjoy the comfortness.Just then she saw a rack fill with book.Jooyeon pull one of it and it happened to be a photo album.While she still lie down she bring it close to her chest,used her chest to support the photo album .The mattress too comfortable to leave.

'Am I not dreaming?The beauty queen of Korean in my house.My small house.'Uee slapped her face several times.Then shook her head.Still try to get herself straight.

'Uee~~~aren't you done?I'm thirsty.'suddenly Uee hear Jooyeon demanded for her hot chocolate.Quickly Uee bring it to her.Akwardly she sit properly in front of Jooyeon.She gathered her hand on her laps.Jooyeon blow the hot choco that Uee made before she took a sip.

'It's warm.'said Jooyeon happily.She look up at Uee that sit like a servant while look down.

'What is wrong with you Uee?'asked her.Uee look up with her blank look.

'Why you sit like that?Are you some kind of servant?'she took a sip again.Uee didn't answer her.

'Say,can I sleep here tonight?It's raining heavily,I'm afraid I couldn't see well.'right after she said it Jooyeon form a pout.Once again Uee was surprised to see the actress Lee Jooyeon cute side.Usually when Uee see her on screen she's the type that full of charisma and elegant.

'Can I?'asked Jooyeon again.

'It's my pleasure.'answer Uee.

'Lend me your clothes then.I want a shorts and tank top.'once again Jooyeon act cute.Uee nodded then walked to her wardrobe,then she handed it over to Jooyeon.She gave spared toothbrush  and a towel too.Know that she will need it.

'Bathroom,there.'Uee pointed her hand.

After Jooyeon went into the bathroom,Uee let out her breath heavily while seat on the matress.

'What the hell is happening with me?It's just another girl.Not a freaking..hot.'she whispered her last sentence when Jooyeon  walked to her.Her leg look smooth and her skin so flawless and her face without make up,totallt drowned Uee.

'You don't want to change?'Jooyeon's question bring Uee into reality.Quickly she grab her pajama and dash to the bathroom.

'Kim Yoojin.What is wrong with you?You're not going to fall for a girl again,at least not that actress.'Uee knocked her temple lightly as she spoke to herself.

'Am I really at my house actually?Why I'm being so akward in  MY house?'thought Uee while she took bath.When she's about to brush her teeth,suddenly she's thinking of Jooyeon kiss.

'Stop Kim Yoojin.She's so different from you on so many level.'Uee warned herself.

Uee dry her hair after she done took bath.Then she saw a figure wrapped in comforter and sleep soundly.

'Where do I sleep.'she said to herself.

'Sleep with me.'the figure opened her eyes and tapped the empty spot.Uee nodded,she turn off the light and lie down besides Jooyeon.As soon as Uee layed,Jooyeon's s her hand around Uee's waist,and she placed her head on Uee's arm.Once again Uee got shocked.

'You smell nice Uee.'she inhale Uee's smell,and tighten her embrace.

'Thank you Miss Jooyeon.'Uee shaken when Jooyeon sniffed.

'Stop calling me Miss.Made me sound so devilish.'whined Jooyeon.

'So,can I call you Joo?'asked her carefully.

'Anything besides miss.'Uee nodded.After that silence filled the entire house.Uee assumed the actress already asleep.

'Hey Uee.'suddenly Jooyeon broke the silence.

'Yes.'

'How old were you when your parent died?'

'Two months.'

'So where did you lived back then?'

'Orphanage.My parent died in fire,well if you want to know.'just then,Uee felt Jooyeon tighten her grip.

'I'm sorry.It must be hard on you.'

'Don't be.I'm used to it.'slowly,Uee put her hand on Jooyeon shoulder and hugged her.

'Err..Joo aren't you uncomfortable with my place?'

'No.Should I?'

'I'm pretty sure your place way better and cozy than mine.I'm just worried it might affected you.'Jooyeon chukle as she listen to Uee.

'Kim Uee don't be such a fool.I'm okay with it.It's not like was born on silver spoon.'

'Isn't your dad the director of Seoul  hospital?I heard your mom have a sucessful bussines abroad?'Uee tilted her head a bit to look at Jooyeon.Jooyeon look up.

'Okay.Maybe I was born on silver spoon.'both of them laughed after that.

'You need to sleep Joo,or you'll miss your schedule.'with all her courage,Uee place her hand on Jooyeon's head and her hair gently.

'Good night Uee.'

'Night.'after a few minute passed,Uee heard light snoring.She stared at the true sleeping beauty in her arm.

'You're so beautiful Lee Jooyeon.'

 

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE OWNER OF D BLOG http://veepinku.blogspot.com/2013/02/after-school-fan-meeting-in-bangkok.html

FOR THOSE WHO STILL DIDN'T WATCH FANCAM AT THEIR FANMEET,U SHOULD WATCH IT NOW.OUR OTP SHIP TOTALLY SAIL.NALIZ FOR SURE,JOOEE ADORABLE HUGGED DURING BANG PERFORMANCE.(I THINK UEE WANT TO MAKE UP FOR KISSED HYORIN ON PUBLIC.SHE KEEP STARED AT JUPAL.KEKEKEKE)

I STILL LOVE THIS PIC.AWWW!IHATE JOOEE SHIPPER FOR REAL FOR MAKING ME FALL FOR THEIR OVERLOADED CUTENESS.THEY MESS MY BIAS LIST.

LASTLY,HOW'S MY UPDATE IS IT OK?NO?WELL I WILL WORK HARDER.I'M STILL THINKING OF THIS FF THEME.MELANCHOLIC?NOT PATRIOTIC FOR SURE.AS I WRITE THIS FF,SUDDENLY I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT NALIZ AGAIN.GEEZ!

I'M SORRY IF THERE'S ANY TYPO OR GRAMMAR ERROR.I'M NOT GREAT AT ENGLISH.