HIS

Later Yesterday

“So you are not kissing your boyfriend huh?”

After seeing that scene, he just couldn’t even take to imagine again, something inside of him burned. Lost about his feelings; anger, he wanted himself to believe, anger towards her, towards her ex wife who he saw. . .kissing someone else.

He drove fast to her house-- to their house before. Surprised that almost everything was still the same, from where the duplicate key has been always hidden till every arrangement inside the house, and he immediately ignored every flashbacks his memory tried to recall.

He’s supposed to be mad, not reminiscing, not remembering.

He didn’t mind the hours he waited, but as the hours he’s been waiting grew the more agitated and mad he gets, he doesn’t even know what he could to her when she arrives. And how much he’s scared of it, he knows he should.

Hearing a car’s engine in front the house, and finally hearing Emi’s voice-- too happy to bid her so called boyfriend goodbye; if he was more mad, he grew even more mad. And he was very certain of what he could do to her.

Standing up, facing his back on her, he spoke again having that authoritative tone he always exude whenever he’s mad, “And I thought you don’t have a boyfriend,” he turned to her, slowly, making her understand every word he says, “Huh, Emi?”

“Joonmy-“

But too late, her left cheek pricks from his hard shattering slap, she could taste blood from her lips, he has walked too fast to slap her and grabbed her chin, grabbing it too tight, his fingers dug on her cheeks.

“Joonmyun, it hur-hurts!” she had her hands on Junmyun’s arm that grabbed her, “It hurts!”

“It hurts? It hurts? Now tell me what hurts, this or-“ and before he could finish, he slammed her on his side, Emi’s body hitting a hallstand and knocking it down.

Joonmyun didn’t end it there, as she’s still in pain, he grabbed her hair and made her face him.

“Now who’s the fcuking liar to tell me she got no boyfriend, huh Emi?” and he yelled in front her face, “TELL ME EMI?!” and again, he almost threw her head on the floor. Walking away, facing everywhere except her.

Emi was even lucky enough to have her arms stopped her head from slamming on the floor, but her arms were in pain from hitting the hallstand and gave up. “Joonmyun-“

“What!” and he just can’t stop to find any way to get physical to Emi, he grabbed her hair again and made her stand.

“Joonmyun, sto-“

“Stop?” and he laughed, “You want me to stop?” gripping her hair more, he could see the pain in Emi’s face.

“Emi I told you, I told you, you don’t deserve any of what you think you are doing.” Slowly he was talking to her, “Dating?” gripping hair tight, spitting every word on her face, “Please,” sarcasm reeked on his voice, “If you still have any decency in yourself, don’t make the poor guy to be another victim of your pretty face huh.” The eye contact he’s making with her just made Emi in pain. “It’s always your pretty innocent face Emi, and look at your face now,” and he dragged her by her hair towards the nearest mirror, making her see herself.

“Look at your pretty face huh?” he was looking on the mirror, making his face talk to Emi as she gripped in pain, “And you call that pretty? I doubt he will even like your face like this?” her face, all so red, blood from her lips, bruises started to show, and he slammed her face on the mirror, not intending to break it with her face, “Ah! Maybe not yet enough huh?” and again he dragged her, pushed her to the table, her stomach hit the corner of the table, she just couldn’t take the pain anymore.

But he wasn’t done yet, as she crouched down in pain, he grabbed her again and hauled her to the floor, Emi gripped her stomach in pain.

“Ahhh!” making an animated voice, “Maybe you did the last shot on him?” He started kicking her foot, “Huh?” and another kick. “You must have done what you’re the best at huh, on him Emi?” and his kick gets heavier.

“Now Emi.” He breathed, like taking up all energy he needed, “DID YOU EVER SLEPT WITH HIM?!” he yelled, and together with his shattering voice, he kicked her hard, from behind, and that’s when Emi cried.

“Joonmyun,” she forced her voice to speak, “Stop, plea-please.”

“You’re not answering my question.” With his stern of voice, Emi shook from fear.

Sobbing, she gathered her voice to say, “No.” and tears started flowing out.

“No, I’m begging Joonmyun, please-“

“You say no? How would I even know that huh?” anger filled his voice, and there he was going to start again, he walked on her as she lay on the floor, trapping her body between his knees, he straddled her, “How huh? Must I see?!” and from there he started tearing her clothes apart.

She was crying so hard, and how it convinced her that not even her cries, her begging and her pleadings work on him now. She tried covering her body, but some were already torn, she couldn’t cry more.

Until she got too tired to stop him, she stopped restraining.

And he stopped too, “What now huh?”

“It has been always been my body, Joonmyun. Go, just take it again.” her voice was too strange from his ears, he thinks it was a stranger.

“Ain’t I just some , like you said? I already know that.” she made a chuckle that sounded so bad as she continued on, the pain from her voice was too obvious, and it’s hitting Joonmyun from every word.

“I already know that Joonmyun, I don’t deserve to be happy-- with anyone right, neither to make anyone’s life miserable Joonmyun. I know.” her tears just couldn’t stop flowing. “Don’t worry, I won’t make Kris’ life, like how it was to you.”

“And it was just a kiss,” her voice was losing its strength, but there was that sudden hope as she spoke her last words on him, she wanted to speak more, but it went a whisper. “. . .just a kiss.” And with that, he stood up.

Walked out, slamming the door.

Too much of what he heard, and what he saw, and realizing what he did.

*My sincerest apology to everyone who waited, as you all know. I'm a new mummy to my healthy bounty baby son. SHE to be updated next.