☆ Chapter Seven

A Love Through Hard Times.

[ LET'S START WITH BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

 

"Why are she shouting at me when I'm just asking?!" I said to myself. Then, my heart melt when she was crying. "W-why are you crying?" I asked her nervously and she just keep quiet. I hugged her without a second thought and I was also shocked by my own reactions. "If you feel like you wanna cry, just cry out noona. My grandmother used to tell me that cry out will be better than hide it inside the heart." I said and patted her. I can feel that she cry more harder and my shirt was wet because of her tears. After some minutes, she finally done and I release the hug. "Are you okay now?" I asked her and she just nodded. "You better get going now. The class is almost starting." I said and look away. "Okay." she said and walk towards the class and I walked back house with some kind of hurt or it call disappointed face. "Stupid Jerk! You're going to pay for it one day! How dare you lie to her that you was headache and think the girl is noona!" I said to myself and went back to my house.

 [ BACK TO TAEYEON'S POV ]

I run to the class and when I reach I sigh in relief. "Phew, lucky the teacher wasn't here yet." I said to myself and hurriedly went back to my seat and Tiffany was looking at me weirdly. "What took you so long and why are you crying?" Tiffany asked me. "I'll tell you later okay? The teacher is here." I said to her and point at the door and she just nodded and her head was back towards the front. ( author : Let's skip until the school has end. ) "So, will you tell me now. What's happening?" Tiffany asked me while we are on our way back to house. "I met Baekhyun at the rooftop." I said. "B-baekhyun?! Isn't he at house?!" Tiffany asked in shocked. 
 
"Well, your reaction was the same as mine when I first saw him. He said he was thinking of something." I replied her back. "Owh. But why are you crying until your eyes is red?" she asked me worriedly. "I'm okay. He said about Wooyoung and said he was a jerk. I got mad at him because he said Wooyoung was a jerk and everything." I tell her everything that happened just now when I was with Baekhyun. "Hey Taeyeon! How can you be mad at someone like him?!" Tiffany asked me loudly and I hurriedly cover so her voice won't be too loud. "Low down your voice! I don't know. I just got mad!" I said back annoying. "Then what happened after you was going to the class?" Tiffany asked me again. "Well, he tell me the class is almost starting and I better be going.  After with that, he just look away." I said. "He must been disappointed and sad." Tiffany said. "Why?" I asked her. "Because he was just asking, and you shouted at him. If I was him, I will feel like that for sure. Also, you can't believe that he was lying that he was drunk and everything." she said again. I just ignore her and went back to my house and she just followed.

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

I can't sleep at all. I was thinking about the thing Taeyeon noona mention about. "I'm going to find out is it true that Wooyoung saying the truth!" I said to myself. I was keep rolling on my bed and I hope I can sleep but still is the same. So, I went out to the park near my house and I seat on the swing. "I can't sleep! Argh!" I shouted in frustrated voice and keep swinging myself there at this time. After some minutes, I went back to my house and do everything that can make me fall asleep. But still, there's no use of it. So, that night went away without sleeping and went to school with my black eyes. Everyone is looking at me and I just sigh and walk towards the class room and find out Tiffany and Taeyeon noona already at there. I bow and greeted at them then, I head back to my seat and laying down while covering my face.

 [TAEYEON'S POV ]

I was at my class, then suddenly someone came in. I and Tiffany was so shocked about Baekhyun having a black eyes. "See, I told you! He must have been disappointed and sad. So he won't be able to sleep all night. It will be embarrass because of this kind of face." Tiffany whisper to me. "Is it real?" I whisper back while looking at Baekhyun who was so tiring like this. "Of course. Go and say sorry. Or else, he won't have a good sleep after many days!" Tiffany said and I just followed her advice and went towards my table which beside Baekhyun. "Hey, Baekhyun." I said and he just look at me with some kind of too tired face. "Wae?" he replied me weakly. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I wasn't meant to.." before I could finish my words, he cut it. "Is okay. I don't mind at all." he said and lay back his face on the table. Suddenly, someone was walking towards me and it was WOOYOUNG! "Taeyeon, be back with me. You know I got an headache that time, and think that girl is you." Just forgive me and let's be back again?" he pleaded me while holding my hand. "I have to think about it!" I answer him and he just nodded and we look at each other for some moment. "Can you guys do that kind of things in other place?" Baekhyun suddenly wake up and walk out the class and I was so shocked and look at Tiffany. Then, Tiffany went out the class to see if Baekhyun was okay. But there was nowhere to be found. 

 [ TIFFANY'S POV ]

"WOW! That guy was fast enough. Where could he be?" I asked myself and suddenly, the thought of at the rooftop Taeyeon was saying and I headed there. And I was right, he was at there so I walk towards him. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm okay. I need some sleep at here." Baekhyun said and lie down at the bench while using his jacket to cover the sunlight. "Okay, get some rest. I'll tell the teacher that you're not feeling well kay?" I asked him and he just nodded my head. Then, I went back to the class and saw Taeyeon and Wooyoung are still in the same position. So, I walked towards them. "Go away now!" I shout at Wooyoung and he walk away then Taeyeon look at me. "So, how's Baekhyun?" she asked me. "He needed some rest, I guess." Tiffany said and I just nodded and sit back at my seat. Then I touch Tiffany and she look at me. "Why?" she asked me. "Should I accept Wooyoung back?" she ased me. "Is up to you, Tae. But don't too fast give him an answer. Because you don't know if he telling the truth a not." I said to her. "Okay." she replied me back and I look back at the front because the teacher is here. When the teacher is here, I raise my hands up. "Yes, Tiffany? May I help you?" the teacher ask me. "Baekhyun is not really feeling well. So he will be back after reccess." I said and she just nodded. So, I went back to my seat.
 
 
Ayo guys! This is the second update for today. What do you guys think?
Will Taeyeon accept Wooyoung back? Or will Baekhyun have a prove that he was lying? 
Well you will know everything on the next chapter. Stay tuned. :D

- Suzy, the author -