☆ Chapter Five

A Love Through Hard Times.

Hey guys, I came update Chapter 5 for everyone. I don't know how was my story liked,
But I hope every readers will love it. So, please enjoy this chapter. =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! Another day for me to go to school!" I yawned and wake up to get ready. After I'm done, suddenly my phone rang and I hear it. "Hello, Taeng!" Tiffany on the other side call me. "Hello there, Ppany." I replied back. "Did you go to school already?" she asked me. "Not yet." I replied back shortly. "Wait for me then, let's go together." she said and I just replied with a yeah and hang up my phone. I wait outside of my house until I saw someone with a familiar voice and shadow, of course is none other than Tiffany. She came running and I walk towards her. "So, why you wanna run?" I asked her while laughing. "I thought I'm going to be late, so I run to your house." she said while panted so hard as she was so tired of the running just now. After resting for a while, we went to school. When we reach there, I saw someone familiar and my heart will hurt when seeing him. He went towards my here and stop right infront of me.

[ WOOYOUNG'S POV ]

Today I came to school early and was bored to death. Suddenly, I saw Taeng was walking to Tiffany and walk near her. "Annyeong." I talk to her. "What?!" she replied with a cold tone. "Hey, you not a cold girl." I said while poke her. "Stop touching me! I only cold to someone like you." she said angrily and pointing at me. "Stay away from her!!!" Tiffany shout at me and pull Taeyeon away but before that, I pull Taeyeon hand and Tiffany glared at me sternly. "What are you think you're doing?! Let her go!" Tiffany said and I ignore her and keep holding Taeyeon hand not wanting her to go. "Let me go you weirdo! I'm not a nerd like before!" Taeyeon shouted and kick me but still I managed to pull back. But suddenly, someone hit my hand hardly and glare at me. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" one guy shouted at me.

[ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

I was walking to school suddenly I saw Taeyeon noona but the jerk Wooyoung pulling her hand while don't want Tiffany noona to take her away from him. I was so mad so I went there and hit his hand hardly and glare at him. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I shout at him making him more mad. "Who do you think you are?!" Wooyoung said harshly. "Then who do you think you are?!" I shout back at him. He stand infront of me and stare at me. "I'm Taeyeon's Ex!" he shouted and make everyone look at them. "That's the past! Now let her go or else don't say I never give you a warning!" I shout back and he just smirk and not wanting to let go of her. "Owh, Is On!" I said and hit him hardly on the stomach and he release Taeyeon's hand. "Run, noona! I'll handle here!" I shout at Tiffany and Taeyeon noona. "How about you?" Tiffany noona asked me. "I'm going to be alright." I said and they make sure and Tiffany pull Taeyeon noona and head back to their class. Suddenly, the teacher came and call me to go back home because I never follow the school rule. So, without hesitating I went back house not to bother the teacher who is very busy with this school.

[ TAEYEON'S POV ]

I was so shocked because it was my first time seeing Baekhyun like this. So, he save us. Me and Tiffany but when the teacher came in and so does Wooyoung. But still there's no sign of Baekhyun. "Fany, do you know where Baekhyun go?" I asked her and she just shake her head as a no. So when the teacher was about to start the class I raise my hands up. "Yes, Taeyeon-shii. Is there any problem?" the teacher asked me. "Yeah, Baekhyun still never come back to class." I replied her. "Ah, I already told him to go back house because he's not following the rule." the teacher said and I just nodded my head slowly and sit down. "Aish, this jerk always give me trouble! Isn't it enough for hurting me once!" I shout in my heart angrily and look by my side and Wooyoung is smirk and I just look in the front without doing anything. 

Preview For The Next Chapter... -point down-

"Her ex?" it was so hurt that I hear this. How can someone like her got this kind of ex. 
That actually means everything, why Taeyeon changed to a cold person and don't really talk with boys.
Because she have lost her trust in the jerk and everything... I swear I'll change her back to she was before.
Even though, I know she won't love me back as I do... /sigh/

Ayo Guys! Sorry for never update for a long time.
Just wanted to say that the school is keeping me a very busy busy day...
But I update a short chapter now. I'll try my best to update as more as I can.
So goodbye and please stay tuned for the next chapter.  ̯

-Suzy, the author-