☆ Chapter Two

A Love Through Hard Times.

Hey Guys, I got a new ideas for these Chapter Two already.
But firstly, thanks for the one and only comment because I thought I won't be able to get one comment. >.<
Anyway, let's start with these chapters, and I hope you guys like it. 

Enjoy ! =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fany-ah, what time is it now?" I asked Tiffany who was busy playing with her phone. "See yourself." she said like that because she was busy checking her facebook. LOL! "Ya! See on your phone for a while. I forget to bring my watch with me." I said to her and pinched her slowly. "Ouch! Okay okay, already 10:00A.M. There I said it." she replied me while rub her hand where I pinched her just now. "What?! We better hurry up. We're going to late for class!" I shout and make her shocked. "You just gave me a shocked!!!" she shout back at me and I just smile to her. "There's no time, let's go!" I said and hurriedly pull her and run to the class. "Phew, lucky the teacher not yet come in." I said after I read the class and I look at Tiffany who look so tired after the running. "Are you okay?" I asked her and laugh. "Yeah yeah, I'm okay. Let's go sit down before the teacher come in." She said, I nodded so we went to our seat and Tiffany sit infront of me with Jessica, another girl who fluent in English while I sit alone.  After some times, the teacher come in.

= TIFFANY WHO WAS BUSY WITH HER PHONE

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

After, Taeyeon noona had finish singing, I clap my hands and the headmistress call me to follow her and I stand up on my place and follow her. "So, what's your name?" she asked me. "My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." I replied her with a smile on my face. "Okay, Baekhyun. Come follow me and I'll bring you to your class with your class teacher kay?" she said and I just nodded my head. "So you're a grade 1 student, but your result is too good so Ma'am Lee prefer you to be at her class at grade 2. Is that okay for you?" she asked me. "Eh? Of course. I don't mind at all, ma'am." I was a little bit shocked with the words but I get back to the reality and just agreed on it.  So, I followed Ma'am Lee to the class and wait at outside while she went inside. "Okay class, today we have a new student. Let him introduce himself. Come in, Mr.Byun." Teacher said and I went in like the teacher told. "Hello everyone. My name is Byun Baekhyun and you guys can call me Baekhyun or Baek. I was a grade 1 student but I jumped to grade 2 this years. Hope we can be good friends." I said and they all was shocked I think because I jumped 1 year. "Okay, Mr.Byun. You can go sit beside Taeyeon since there was the only empty seat in these class." the teacher said and point at Taeyeon noona and I feel so happy can sit beside an angel. "Ma'am, you can just call me Baekhyun." I replied her with a smile and went to my seat which is beside Taeyeon noona. So I sit down and turned my head towards her. "Hi there, hope we can be good friends." I said to her. "Yeah." she just replied that with a coldly. I was so shocked. How can an angel like her are so cold with everyone. "I better focused on the class." I said in my heart and focus on the lesson the teacher is teaching. 

 [ BACK TO TAENG! ]

So the name Baekhyun have done introduce and sit beside me. So he started talking to me and I just replied him coldly. Actually, I wasn't cold before. But because of something happened. I become like this to everyone except for Tiffany. Because Tiffany who was someone I can truely believe and trust her. She won't betrayed me like others. Many people like to betrayed and lied everything but she's different for me. She is someone I can truely put my every trust on it. So, after 100000000 minutes of the lessons, the class finally dismissed and I went towards Tiffany. "Annyeong, Tiffany. Let's go to the reccess should we?" I asked her. "Yeah, what do you wanna eat for today?" she asked me. "Let's eat like usually will be okay." So she nodded her head and we went to the cafeteria to buy the food. We talk while we are on our way to there. "Ahjumma, please give us two bowls of soup noodles." Tiffany ordered. "And, two orange juice." I added. "Okay, please wait at there." the ahjumma replied us and we smile to her and walk towards the counter and wait for our order. “Here you go, your two bowls of soup noodles and orange juice."other ahjumma tell us and we take it, of course I paid for it before taking the order. So, we went to our table which only me and Tiffany the one who always sit on the spot. "Let's eat now. We gotta save our energy for later practice isn't?" Tiffany said and I nodded my head and started to eat with her. "Hey, Taeyeon noona. I wanted to thanks for just now bringing me to the backstage." suddenly someone said that while I was eating, I follow the voice beside me and I saw it was Baekhyun, the new classmate. "You're welcome.'' I replied him coldly and continue eating. 

At afternoon, I went home with Tiffany by bus. It was night that time because Tiffany and I was having a practice our song just now. So we kinda stay too late. Actually, Tiffany's house is beside my house. We know each other on the first day she come from California and she was my new neighbour.So, I hope our friendship will last long. When we reach our house, we bid our goodbye and went straight towards our own house. "Taeng, you're back. Did you have your dinner already?" my mom asked me. "Yes, mom. I'm back. Yeah, I eat my dinner with Tiffany already. Don't worry. Go and sleep mom. You must be tired right?" I asked my mom. "Aigoo, I have a sweet daughter. But why you have to act cold towards other people? You're not suitable for that image." My mother tell me. "You don't know why I did like that." I said to myself. "Erm, because I just wanted too." I replied her. "After break up with him, forget about him and start a new life. I miss the old Taeng which is lovely to everyone." My mother said. "Mom, at least I still being lovely to you, appa, and also Tiffany and her family." I replied her sadly. "Because you were close to us. Other people wanna be friends with you too. Anway don't be sad anymore kay? I hope you will find someone who truely love you like you do." My mother said and I nodded my head and went straight to my room to sleep without changing my clothes.

 [ THE NEXT MORNING ]

"Taeng! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" My mother shout at downstairs so I faster wake up and get ready for school. "Goodbye, mom! See you later." I said to her before I rush outside the house my mother speak. "You're not going to take your breakfast?" she asked me. "No, mom. I'm late for school. Bye." I said to her and rush out. When I was almost reach the school, I saw someone that looks familiar. "No,no,no. Hope he's not in this school." I said to myself as I saw his face. There's none other than my ex-Wooyoung. I hate him! I don't care for him and run towards Tiffany who was waiting at the gate. "Fany, Fany. You don't believe who I see just now." I said to her with a sad voice. "Who? Don't tell me is him!" Tiffany asked me and I give a sad face. "Yeah, is him. I hope he not our class or a new student at here." I said to her while looking down. She just pat my head and bring me to the class and sit down. "Are you okay?" Tiffany asked me worriedly. "Yeah, I think so." I replied her without hesitate. Then, Baekhyun come in the class. "Annyeong, Taeyeon noona and Tiffany noona." Baekhyun said as he bowed to us. "Is not the time for you to speak, someone is not in the good mood." Tiffany said to him. Baekhyun saw me and he can see that I'm sad. But is weird because he was sad too with my expression. "What going on him?" I thought to myself.

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

"What happened to her? Why is she so sad and why am I feeling the same way she does. What actually happening to me? Am I fall in love? No way, I can't. She's my sunbae." I said to myself and look at Taeyeon noona who was still sad. Then suddenly, I have a small smile on my face so nobody will realize that I was so sad like her too. Suddenly, the teacher come in with a new student boy. So I faster sit my place which is beside Taeyeon noona. "Are you okay?" I look at her with a worried face. She nodded her head as a yes. "You're lying." I thought to myself but when I saw her seen the new boy. She look like she was going to cry out. "What is the relation with her and this new studeny boy?" Many things keep coming to my mind. "Taeyeon noona, if you wanna cry. You should call Tiffany accompany you to the toilet and cry out loud. It will make you comfortable. Or you can share with me kay? Don't put it in your heart." I said to her bravely. "How can you help me?" she asked me with a sad voice. "Here, call me when you reach your home. You can share out so everything will be more better." I write down my phone number and give it to her. So, she take it and focus back on the new student with some kind of hurt feeling with her eyes and so does the boy look back at her.

 [ BACK TO TAENG! ]

"Why is Wooyoung the new student?!" I thought to myself and I almost cry out but suddenly Baekhyun talk to me. I feel thankful to him because he can see that I'm sad maybe. He was trying to help me, and is the first time people say like that to me after Tiffany and my parents of course. So I look back at him with some kind of hurt feeling and when he was looking at me, I hurriedly avoid the contact and look down. He hurt me so much, I don't know how can I forgive him anymore. I give him everything I can, but he throw it away. He throw it! "I HATE YOU!" I said in myself.

= TAEYEON'S EMOTION RIGHT NOW, SHE'S SAD.

Ayo Guys! This is Chapter Two for everyone. What do you think?
Perfect, Not Bad, Okay or Bad? Please comment what you think about it.
I wanna know how's my story to every readers of "A Love Through Hard Times".
On the next chapter, I will put a flashback about Taeyeon past with Wooyoung, so please get ready.
Also, are you curious? Will Taeyeon call Baekhyun for help or no? 
Stay tuned for more chapters next time, Thank you for readers.

- Suzy, the author -