☆ Chapter Three [FLASHBACK]

A Love Through Hard Times.

Hello Guys, This Chap ter Is All Flashback Kays?
There's No POV, Just Author's POV all. So don't ever get confuse of it. =D
This is a flashback why Taeyeon hate Wooyoung so much, also why they break up.
I'm not sure is it good, but I have tried my best to do the best on it.
So Let's Start The Flasback. =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung Call Taeyeon To Ask Her Out... ( LET'S SEE THEIR CONVERSATION ON THE PHONE. )

Wooyoung : Hello, Princess. Are you having a free day today? (✿◠‿◠)
Taeyeon : Hello. Of course, I always have a free day all along on Saturday. (◕‿◕✿)
Wooyoung : I was wondering that we can spend today together. So do you wanna come out? (●´ω●)
Taeyeon : Sure, why not. But where should I meet you? (• ε •)
Wooyoung : Erm, the cafe we used to go and hang out together. 
Taeyeon : Okay, I'm going to get ready for later.
Wooyoung : I'll see you later maybe around 9:30P.M.
Taeyeon : Okay, I'll be right there in time.
Wooyoung : Sure, bye. Love You. 
Taeyeon : Kay kay kay, bye. Love you too. 

- WHILE AT WOOYOUNG THERE, WHAT IS HE DOING? -

So, he hang up the phone and put his phone on the table which is infront him. "So, do you success ask her out?" a girl asked him. "Of course, how can she easily believe that I love her. She's so stupid." he replied the girl. "I hope everything went well, we have to go according to the plan okay?" the girl said.  "Of course, I'm going to dumb her hardly today." Wooyoung said to the girl with an evil smirk and kiss the girl. But he didn't realize that someone is hearing and watching them from the start until now. "What?! You're trying to hurt her?!" Tiffany who was there listening to them all along got mad and shout at Wooyoung behind him. Wooyoung is shocked and stand up bravely. "Yeah! I'm going to do that!" he shout at her. "I'm going to tell her not to come!" Tiffany shout back. "Try it! Do you think she'll believe you!" Wooyoung said and Tiffany ignore him and run back to Taeyeon's house to tell her. When she almost reach, Taeyeon already at outside. "Taeng! Wait!" Tiffany shout and Taeyeon heard her and look at Tiffany. "What happened to you?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany. "Taeng don't go and meet Wooyoung please." Tiffany said almost like pleaded. "Why?" Taeyeon replied curiously. "Don't go or you'll be hurt because of Wooyoung." Tiffany said to warn her. "Fany! How can you say like that?! He's a good boy!" Taeyeon shout that make her shocked. "Is real! I just saw him with other girl!” Tiffany shout back. "Fany, I'm so disappointed in you." Taeyeon said while look to her eyes. "What?! You don't believe your friends and willing to help out your boyfriend and say something like that! I just concern about you! I just don't want to see you hurt! Is that enough!" Tiffany shouted at Taeng, and run away from there while crying. Taeyeon who was standing there also got a shocked because is her first time seeing Tiffany like this. Taeyeon still went to the cafe to meet Wooyoung.

On her way, she saw something that break her heart. "Wooyoung, who's this girl?" she asked him. "Didn't your bestie tell you what happened? Pity you, don't even believe you bestfriend but so what, is not my problem." Wooyoung said with a evil smile. "You mean Tiffany is right?" Taeyeon said with a sad voice. "Let's break up. Stupid girl!" Wooyoung said to Taeyeon harshly and go away leaving her alone. While, Taeyeon is so mad and sad at the same time. She was mad why Wooyoung did this to her and she was so sad because she doesn't believe someone that grow up with her when she was little. She was crying so hard at there alone. Suddenly, the flash about the fight with Tiffany and how Tiffany run away with tears flash her mind and what she told Tiffany. She faster run to Tiffany's house to look for her. When she reached, she knocked the door and someone opened the door. "Ahjumma, can I see Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked Mrs.Hwang. "But Tiffany not yet back. Aren't you with her? What happened? Did you guys fight?" Mrs.Hwang asked and Taeyeon who was so worried about her that still never come back at this time. "I said something that make her sad or hurt. She ran away just now. I misunderstand her." Taeyeon said between her cracked voice. Tiffany's mom was so shocked about this things. "I have to go and find Tiffany now!" Taeyeon said and run everywhere just to find Tiffany. But no where to be found. Suddenly, her phone vibrate because there was a notifications for facebook, she faster opened it and read. "What's the use of friends since childhood?! It's still the same, she willing to believe and help her boyfriend while never think I did every of this is because don't want she to be hurt! I shouldn't have tell her, as I know she won't believe!" the post that Tiffany post. Taeyeon, who was busy finding her location comment it. "Where are you?!" Taeyeon comment but there's no reply. "Where the heck are you, Fany-ah?!" Taeyeon shout that make everyon stare at her.

- WHILE AT TIFFANY, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? -

"Where should I go now? I don't wanna see any of them! I hate my life! How can she not believe in me! I group up with her since we're little!" Tiffany was at the place where she used to hang out with Taeyeon since little and is at the Han River. Suddenly, Fany saw someone familiar and it was none other than Taeng. So, she hurried run back house without she realize. "Taeng, I'm sorry." Fany said in her heart and rush inside her house and lock the room door. "Tiffany, opened the door." Mrs.Hwang said and knocked the door. "NO! I don't wanna see anyone!" Tiffany shout. "Taeng was finding for you Don't you know?" Mrs.Hwang said. "I don't wanna know! I hate friendship!" she shout and opened the door for her mom to enter."Fany, you should know too. Is hard for her. One is her best friends and the other one is her boyfriend." Mrs.Hwang said. "She said she was disappointed in me! She know me for so long, how can she do this to me!" Fany said while cry more hard and Mrs.Hwang hug her. "But at least she never forget you. She still outside there at this hour to find you." Mrs.Hwang said. Tiffany still queitly crying there. Taeyeon and Tiffany stop talking and hang out with each other after that day for many days. Tiffany also avoid and hide away from Taeyeon at school. But thanks to Mrs.Hwang and Mrs.Kim, they back as friends once again. They hug each other, cry in each other hug and say sorry towards each other.

Ayo Guys! This is the flashback about what I'm talking about.
Sorry for making TaeNy fight, is just for making TaeNy are forever. Is not really fighting kay?
I'm sorry if there's any bad ideas that make you don't like it.
I have tried my best to give everything I can, pleae comment for this. Thanks.
I try to make BaekYeon moment at Chapter 4 and some TaeNy moment. Stay tuned, for the next chapter. =D

-Suzy, the author-