☆ Chapter One

A Love Through Hard Times.

Before I start my story, let me tell you guys what you should notice.
Everything is TaeYeon's POV kay? If not Taeyeon, I will tell you guys who's POV is it. =D
So I hope you guys won't get confused who POV is it, just remember all is our Taeyeon POV.
Let's start
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ringgg.... Ringgg.... Ringgg..." the alarm was beeping loudly and I can't get my beauty sleep because of this noisy alarm clock. So I just wake up from my sleep, and walk to the bathroom with half asleep. After some minutes, I'm finally done with my ready things and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. "Good morning, mom." I talked to my mom. "Yeah, good morning Taeng. You better hurry up kay?" My mom said and I just nodded my head and eat my breakfast hurriedly. After I'm done, I went out to house and went to school. Today, I have to sing for everyone in this school so I wear something special. "Taeng, Fighting! You can do it!" I said to myself and walk inside the school and meet the principal at the office as I told to yesterday. So, I knock the door and went in. "Good morning, ma'am. Is there any problem?" I bow to the headmistress and asked her. "Yes, there will be a new student today too. So I hope after my introduction, you can start to sing the song you prepare. Then we will intro the new student to the other student." she said with a smile. I nodded my head. "Ma'am, can I know what type of song should I sing?" I asked her and she think before she speaks. “How about something ballad will do nae? Is up to you, you can choose any songs to sing." she said and I nodded my head. "You can go out now. Hope everything went well." she said and I bowed to her and leave.

I was heading to the practice room to pratice the song that I need to sing, but suddenly someone shocked me with her voice. "Taeng! You're here!" Tiffany, my best friends shout from behind. "Fany! You gave me a shocked." I whined to her and she just giggled. "So, what does the headmistress said?" she asked me. "She said there going to be a new student being intro after I start and I need to sing some ballad songs. Do you have any ideas which song should I sing?" I asked her back. "New student?! Erm, you should sing the song you write, is nice!" she said and I just nodded my heads. Then I look at the watch and shocked about the time. "Fany-ah, I have to go practice now still another ten minutes for me." I said in nervous tone and run to the practice room as fast as I can. 

 [ AFTER 10 MINUTES. ]

"All Students Of Kirin Art High School, Please Come To The Hall Now. Our Ceremony Is About To Start." The announcer said and I run to the hall because I have to get ready for everything. But suddenly I bumped into someone and make me fall. "I'm sorry, so sorry." I said hurriedly and bow many times. "Is okay." he said and it was my first time seeing this voice. So, I look up and found out he was a new student. "Are you a new student anyway? I never seen you around here before." I said and look at him with a weird face. "Yeah, I am. May I know which direction is the backstage of the hall?" he asked me. "You can just follow me because I was going there too. But can you hurried up a bit? I was late already." I said with a smile and he just nodded and followed me to the backstage of the hall. "Ma'am, I'm sorry for late. I bring this new student here." I said with a tired voice and bowed to the headmistress. "Here, changed this and get ready. Is almost time." she said and give me a dress and I went to changed it. After changing, I was standing behind the stage and ready to went on the stage. "KIM TAEYEON, YOU CAN DO IT!!"  I said in my heart. 

 = This Is How TaeYeon Wears. (づ。◕‿‿◕)づ

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

 

Just now I accidently bumped into someone while I was finding for the backstage of hall that means where am I now. But the girl that I accidenly bumped just now, bring me here because she was also are coming here. So she look like an angel after she changed the dress that headmistress for her. She look really pretty with it. "New student, you there." the headmistress called someone and I pointed myself as I was the new student and asking weather is it me she calling and she nodded, so I went to face her. "Yes, ma'am?" I bowed to her and asked her. "You can go to the front there first. I'll call you later kay?" the headmistress said with a smile, so I just nodded my head and went to the front which is facing the stage now. "blablablablabla.... Thank you." after the headmistress has finish talking, the announcer went to the stage. "Thanks for the honourable speech from the headmistress. Now let us welcome our grade 2 singer, Kim Taeyeon." the announcer said and I was hoping to see who is the one that are the grade 2 singer. "So she was the one. That's why she need to changed into the dress.” I said to myself and I saw the girl from just now went to the stage. "She look so beautiful even I was sitting so far from her." I keep saying myself while smiling there and she started talking. 

 [ BACK TO TAENG! ]

So I went upstairs the stair and started giving a speech. "Good morning to the honourable headmistress, teacher and also my fellow schoolmates. Today, I have specially stand on this stage to sing some ballad song. Thanks to my friend, Tiffany who gave me this suggest song for what I wanna see." I said and winked at Tiffany who was sitting a far a little away from me. "I'm going to sing a song that I write by myself and it was called Closer. I hope every of you enjoyed listening." I finish my words and they clap hands for me. So I give an "Ok" sign to the pianist so we can began to perform this songs. "

There are so many things I couldn’t say,
You have never heard them before but,
I’m not someone who just loves anyone I see,
...........................................................................................,


After I done singing, I started talk thing that I should talked. "Thank you. Right now I'll be giving this mic back to our headmistress, Ma'am Lee." I bowed and walk off the stage and all the school students clap their hand. After that, I changed back to wear my school uniform that look a bit style. So, I went back to the hall and sit beside Tiffany. "Fany-ah!" I called her and she give me a thumbs up. "That was a fantastic performance I've ever seen!" she said and I just chuckle at it. "You can sing it too next time with me kay? Let's make a duet with our song." I said to her and she just nodded with satisfied answer from me. She's the one that understand me because we know each other since childhood and she know everything about me neither do I. "I'm so grateful, to have you as my friends Stephanie-ya." I said in my heart and smile. 

= TAEYEON SCHOOL'S UNIFORM

Ayo Guys! I have tried my best to do the best chapter I can. What do you guys think about it?
Please comment, subscribe or feel free to give me your opinion about this story.
Is my first time writing is putting picture and everything, so let's hope everything will be more better next time.
So, I'll update soon as fast as I can or when I have an idea coming out later. =D

- Suzy, the author -