☆ Chapter Four

A Love Through Hard Times.

Hey Guys, I'm back to updated my story.
Well, how was my story? I only get three comments but I don't care.
Because
story is not about popularity, is about how was the story. Am I right?
Anyway, let's started this story. Enjoy. =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is Wooyoung the new student?!" I thought to myself and I almost cry out but suddenly Baekhyun talk to me. I feel thankful to him because he can see that I'm sad maybe. He was trying to help me, and is the first time people say like that to me after Tiffany and my parents of course. So I look back at him with some kind of hurt feeling and when he was looking at me, I hurriedly avoid the eye contact and look down. He hurt me so much, I don't know how can I forgive him anymore. I give him everything I can, but he throw it away. He throw it! "I HATE YOU!" I said in myself.

"Taeyeon-shii, Taeyeon-shii!" the teacher was calling me but I didn't hear her. Then, suddenly I feel someone is pushing me and I see beside, it was Baekhyun. He was motioning me to see infront because the teacher call me. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I was thinking about something. Is there any problem?" I said to her and bow repeatedly. "Please later bring Wooyoung to go around the school kay?" the teacher said and I look at Tiffany with a look like what-should-I-do. She shake her head as a no, don't help him. So I look back at the teacher. "Ma'am, can you find other people?" I asked. "No! You should help out new student! That was your job as a council of this school." The teacher said and I can just nod my head slowly. So I sit down and so does Wooyoung walk towards his seat which infront and beside of Baekhyun. "Are you okay, noona?" Baekhyun asked me. "About what?" I asked her silently so the teacher won't caught us talking to each other. "You don't wanna help that Wooyoung guy to walk around the school, isn't?" Baekhyun replied. "Ah yeah, I hope someone can help me." I said to him coldly like I used to show everyone. "I can help you." he said without hesitant. "Okay, thank you." I said to him coldly. "This guy is weird, I treat him like this and being cold to him but why he still wanna help me?" I questioned myself and focus back on the lesson, same goes to Baekhyun. After the 10000000 minutes, the class dismissed and I went out with Tiffany and leave all the things to Baekhyun who willing to help me. 

 [ WOOYOUNG'S POV ]

I was so happy that I finally can transfer to this school and get to same class with my ex, Taeyeon. Haha, also the teacher call her to bring me around the school. I can finish my time by her side again. But suddenly, everything changed. "Hey, Wooyoung-shii. My name is Byun Baekhyun and you can call me Baekhyun or Baek." the guy name Baekhyun called me. "Can I help you, Baek?" I replied him without manners. "I'm sorry, but if you wanna walk around the school, please follow me." he said calmly. "Why should you bring me? I thought Taeyeon was the one." I said to him harshly. "Erm, Taeyeon noona is busy and as a council she call me to help out and I agreed to her. So do you wanna follow or not?" he asked me. "No way! I won't go with you!" I shout at him. "Well, then I'm going. Bye." he replied me back and leave the classroom.

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

"What an annoying guy!" I said to myself madly while smiling victory. "But, why does Taeyeon noona always look sad when she look at Wooyoung? I wanted to know the reason. I hope Taeyeon noona will call me and share it everything." Many things come in my mind. ( Author's : Do you remember on the Chapter Two when Baekhyun hand out his phone number for Taeyeon said he willing to help her?" That's what Baekhyun trying to mean. ) So, I just went back home, opened my shoe and went inside the house. My house is always empty because my mother died on a car accident and my dad is always working like there's no tomorrow. So, my aunt bought me this house so I can go to school easily and everything. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was an unknown numbers. So, I answered. ( Let's see the chat. )

Baekhyun : Yoboseyo?
Taeyeon : Is this Byun Baekhyun's phone? 
Baekhyun : Yeah, Baekhyun speaking here. May I know who are you?
Taeyeon : Is me Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.
Baekhyun : Ah, Taeyeon noona! Is there any problem?
Taeyeon : You don't need to shout, I'm not deaf kay. Yeah, can we meet?
Baekhyun : Keke, mianhae noona. Sure, where?
Taeyeon : Let's meet at the cafe shop that beside the Lotte Mall can?
Baekhyun : Sure, I'll be right there. Bye.
TaeYeon : Okay, bye. -TuT-

"Yipee! She called me, I'm going to save her phone numbers. What name should I put? Erm, how about crush?" I was so happy like having a mental breakdown but of course I didn't forget the time. So, I hurriedly get ready and went to the cafe shop with my car that my uncle bought for me for my birthday. They look like my real parents so I really love them for taking care of me since I was little. So I went to the cafe and reach there around 30 minutes and I sit there and wait for her.

 [ BACK TO TAENG! ]

I can't believe that actually I want him to help me. He seemed nice and also he seem like a mature guy although he was younger than me. So I decided to share with him and reply his answer that he asked me why am I sad and everything. "I should be good to him now. I shouldn't be cold to him. He was a good boy." I thought to myself when I was on my way to the cafe. I reached there and already saw Baekhyun who was sitting there. "Baekhyun." I walk towards him and call him. He turned his head and smile. "Hey, Taeyeon noona." he said and bow politely. "Yeah, can we go other place to talk? I don't like talking this things in public place." I said to him. "Sure, how about the rooftop?" he asked me and I just nodded. So we went to the rooftop. "Noona, sit down here. Is clean." he said to me with a smile and I nodded my head and smiel back. He was looking at me with some kind of weird face. "Why are you looking me like that, weirdo?" I asked him curiously. "Is your first time smiling, and also the first time I see it." he replied while smile happily. "Actually, I wasn't a cold girl just because something happened and it changed me that way. I only sweet towards, Tiffany, Tiffany's parent and my parens." I said to him while looked down. "Noona, is because of Wooyoung right?" he asked me. "H-h-how did you know?!" I was shocked by his question and stutter my words. "It's obvious. When Wooyoung come in, you were all sad and look like you almost crying out." he said. "Is it?" I asked him and he just nodded. Suddenly, the silent came in but Baekhyun break it. "So, what happened that make you like that? I mean changed to a cold person and everything. Mind sharing?" he asked me and I nodded. "Wooyoung was my ex, because of him I was so hurt. Also because of him, I have fight with Tiffany before... On that time, I was so mad and sad at the same time..." I tell him while trying to hide my tears.

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

"Is my first time seeing she was like this. What had that brat do to her?! He's going to get revenge from me one day! But, why am I mad?!" I asked to myself and continue listening to her. "W-wooyoung was your ex? But why does you and Tiffany?" I asked her back. "Yes, he is. He got other girl and Tiffany saw it. Tiffany hear their chat and warn me not to go. But, I don't believe her and said things that I shouldn't said and hurt her. I misunderstand her that time. But on that time, I was so fool that I don't even believe someone I grow up with since childhood. So that time, Tiffany was so hurt and she keep avoid me and hide from me. But thanks to our mother, we finally are friends back like now." she said with some cracked voice between it. "So, Wooyoung is the one that make you being cold and changed everything? Right?" I asked her and she just nodded slowly. "Noona, if you wanna cry just cry out loud. My mother used to tell if you wanna cry, just cry out and it will make you feel better." I said and some tears were flowing from my face. So, I hurriedly wipe away my tears so Taeyeon noona won't see but is too late. "Why are you crying?" she asked me while pat my head. "It's nothing, noona." I tried my hard to give the best smile I can.  "You help me and now I repay back. Just tell me okay?" she asked me and I slowly giving in. "Because I speak about my mom, and I miss her so much." I said while looking at the sky. "Where is she?" she asked and I point to the sky without answering. "I'm sorry, I didn't know about it." she said and I just shake heads as is okay sign. After some times, of silent. We decided to go back. So, I bring Taeyeon noona back to her house and I went back to my house.

 [ STILL BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

"Mom, I miss you!" I said while lying my bed and cry. I wish she was here. She died because of my father, so I hate him. Because of him, my mother is died! Is not because my father got other girl, my mother won't died. I have a bad memories of my mom. I saw how she die, I did saw! My father who always never come back house make me more mad. "How he want me to do?! Does he really love my mother and me?!" all this type of question follow me for a long time. I don't know what should I do, suddenly the bell ring disturb me... ()

Reply Chat - Means, I Will Reply You Guys By Here. 

@Hwangjoyoo :: Yeah, BaekYeon meets and Wooyoung is a jerk in this story. =D
@shineestarhannah :: Thank you, I'll try my best to give the best as I can. ^^
@HeartxSone :: Thank you for the subscribe and loving my story. I think this story more of is BaekYeon. =)

Hey guys, how do you think about this chapter now?
Better? Good? Become Bad? Well, please describe it. Thanks.
This Chapter is mostly BaekYeon in it, so I hope you guys like my ideas about this story.
Have a good day everyday and smile. (✿◠‿◠)

- Suzy, the author -