☆ Chapter Six

A Love Through Hard Times.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the long time update for this story.
But I'm here back now, so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter too. :D

 
Then, I wasn’t focus on my lesson and keep thinking about Baekhyun who saved my life just now. "Taeyeon-shii!" the teacher shouted at me and I was so shocked. "Y-yes, ma'am?" I answer while ter. "What are you thinking about? I call you for many times already." she said. "No, ma'am." I lied and she just went back to teaching and sit back. "Are you okay?" Tiffany asked me whisperly without teacher noticing. I just nodded my heads and look back at the teacher. After 100000000000 minutes of thinking, suddenly the bell ring which means is reccess time. Still the same hanging out with Tiffany. "So, are you thinking about Baekhyun?" Tiffany asked me. "How could she know?" I said to myself. "H-how do you know?" I answer her terly. "You're my best friends. Of course I know everything about you." she said while knocked my head lightly and I just chuckled. "Why are you thinking about him?" she asked me again. "Because he save our life, duh. Just make sure he is okay." Taeyeon said to Tiffany and she just nodded her head like a little child.

 [ BAEKHYUN'S POV ]

I was lying down on my bed boredly because this time is usually I hang out with my friends at school. Then, the flash about just now is flashing in my mind again and again. "Her ex?" I thought myself. It was so hurt for me to hear this kind of things. How can someone like her got this kind of jerk ex. I was thinking about so many so many things. "This does make sense.' I said to myself again. How can Taeyeon be such a cold girl and don't really talk with boys in the school. Because she lost her trust in the jerk and everything. She was so hurt of this love and she lost her trust in boys now and being cold to every boy in the school including the first time we met. I swear I'm going to changed her back to where she belongs. Even though, I know she won't love me back as I do. I sighed in that words and continue thinking about what kind of things can make Taeyeon noona back to what she used to be and what kind of girl, she used to be. I wanted to know everything of her, so I can help her out and know more about her.
 

 [ WOOYOUNG'S POV ]

 
Finally, the reccess time is here and I can talk with Taeyeon without the stupid guy disturbing. So, I walk to the cafeteria. I saw Taeyeon was hanging out with Tiffany like always she used to be a nerd before. But who can believe she super changed to a y and beautiful girl like now. "It's show time!" I said to myself and walk towards Taeyeon. Suddenly, Tiffany saw me and glare at me. I just smirked to her. "GO AWAY!" Tiffany shouted at me and make everyone look towards our side. Tiffany bowed as a sorry and everyone continue what they are doing and Taeyeon glare at me with a deathly eyes. "Go away! I don't wanna see you!" she said at me and I just standing there. "I don't want too." I said and smirk at her. "I said, go back to where you belong and don't ever come and find me again!" she said with more furious and cold tone. "Well, as long as you be mine back!" I said to her and she just chuckle. "What?! You want me to be back with this kind of jerk?! I won't be with you ever again even after you died!" she shouted at me. "You're dead meat, KIM TAEYEON!" I said to myself. "Well, you still love me isn't it?" I said and wanting to get some victory. "N-no! N-never!" she replied me with a ter and I find I'm the victory here. "Then why are you tering?" I said and give her a big clap hand. "If you don't wanna go away! I'll go!" she shouted and pull Tiffany and went away. Before that, Tiffany step my legs hardly. "Oops! Sorry, it was an accident!" she said and give me an annoy look. "WTF!" I shout in myself and went to the class.
 

 [ TAEYEON'S POV BACK ]

"Tiffany, I'm going to the rooftop kay?" I said to Tiffany. "Why? The class is starting soon." she asked me back. "I wanna fresh my mind for a while. I'll be back before the class start." I answer her and she just nodded. So like that, I went to the rooftop. When I reach there, I saw someone there and it was kinda familiar with the back of his. "W-who are you? I thought I was the only one who know this kind of place." I asked him in a cold voice. Then, he turned his head and give me a shocked. "B-b-baekhyun?!" I said in a loud voice because of the shocked just now. So, he hurriedly cover my mouth. "Low your voice please. I don't want the teacher to find out I'm here." he said and release his hand from my mouth. "Okay. But what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, I was thinking about something.." he said in an unusual voice. "About what?" I asked him. "Taeyeon noona, can I ask you something?" he asked me and I just nodded my head as a yes. "Erm, how should I start it. Well, why are you choosing a jerk as your ex?" he said. "Stop calling him a jerk! It was the past and I don't wanna talk about that anymore!" she shout at me. "Why are you shouting at me? I was just asking. Well, let me guess. He just playing your feeling and was with other girl right?" he asked me with a smirk. "Stop it! He was just having a headache and he think that girl was me!" Taeyeon shout while the tears started to flow down.

Ayo guys! Today, I'm going to do a double update for the readers of "A Love Through Hard Times."
Well, thanks to everyone who have read this, for subscribing and other. 
I hope you guys won't be mad or disappointed if my story wasn't good enough like others author.
But still, I create this story using my own ideas and I hope everyone can love it.
Thanks, bye.

 

 
 - Suzy, the author -