~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew) Chapter 7

~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew SHINee)

^Poster By Undankbar :)

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Chap 7, one more to go guys! i hope you enjoyed it so far! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Because of you" By After school Song here:)

 

“Kun-Sun come on, it’s your prom night! You should finish getting ready,” Key sat beside me on my sofa. Everyone was at my house apart from Onew.

“Is he even showing up?” I mumbled adjusting my glasses and playing with the strings of my hood.

It had been a week since I last talked to Onew, the night I told him I was in love with him.

My Umma had helped me do my make-up and hair before she and Appa left for their romantic weekend an hour ago. So all I needed to do was put on my dress and take off my glasses.

But I really didn’t feel like going to Prom tonight.

Key shrugged then looked at Minho who was adjusting Taemin’s bow tie.

“As far as we know, he was still getting ready when we left him at the house,” Minho replied answering my question.

“He’s still bringing Yoora right?” I asked looking at them all while adjusting my frames again.

They all nodded solemnly.

“Good for him,” I mumbled out.

“Noona don’t worry, you have me and the Hyungs to pick from for your prom date!” Taemin grinned at me.

“Thanks Taemin, thanks Oppas,” I gave them a weak smile then my doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Jonghyun jumped up and left the living room.

“I should go get changed I guess,” I croaked out getting up too.

Key, Minho and Taemin followed me out of the room into the hallway where we were met with Jonghyun and Onew.

“Kun-Sun…Hi,” Onew barely got out.

I looked at Onew in the eye and that sharp pain in my chest appeared again,

“Hi…” I mumbled out and looked down, “…I got to go get changed,”

I began to walk up the stairs to my room.

“Kun-Sun I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you, you’re like my little sister!” Onew’s voice echoed in my ears.

I stopped and walked back down the stairs towards him, “LITTLE SISTER? That’s all I am to you, just sweet little Kun-Sun, just a little girl who’s not grown up!”

“Kun-Sun that’s not true!” Onew tried to reason with me.

“Oh really?! Then tell me Onew Oppa, have you ever looked at me as more than just a friend or just a little sister?” I questioned him with slight anger.

Onew stared at me then bowed his head.

“That’s what I thought…All you do is stare right through me like I’m nothing, you’ve never looked at me Onew! I’m 18 now, I’m not that little girl anymore you once met on a swing set!” I cried out shouting at him.

“What was I supposed to do Kun-Sun?!” Onew’s voice was weak and croaky.

“I don’t know! You could have said something Onew, I told you I loved you!” I screamed at him ready to hit him.

Key grabbed me and held me by my arms, “Kun-Sun stop! This is not the time, it’s your Prom night!”

I ignored Key and continued to pour my heart out, “You just stare through me, you never see me…It’s always the next cute girl like Yoora!”

“What am I supposed to do, I’ve never seen you like that, I-“

“ONEW JUST STOP! That’s enough!” Key scorned him and my back, “Come on Kun-Sun, let’s get you ready for Prom,”

I sniffed and nodded then Key led my upstairs to my bedroom. We reached my room and Key shut the door behind us.

“Key…I don’t think I can do this,” I cried out sitting on my bed taking off my glasses.

Key kneeled before me and tilted my head up, “Kun-Sun, hey look at me…You are stronger than this, if you weren’t you wouldn’t have held it together for so long and told Hyung how you feel,”

“But Key it hurts…” I whimpered letting more tears stain my face.

“I know it hurts, Hyung’s an idiot because you are a beautiful girl, you’re amazing! Even I’d date you…but for now I want you to be strong and stop crying cause you’re ruining your make up!” Key smiled and took out a tissue from his tux pocket then began neatly wiping my face, carefully so not to smudge anymore of my make-up.

“Do you really think I can do this Oppa?” I asked as Key stood up and adjusted my side fringe and curly bangs.

“Yes, I honestly do,” Key smiled looking down at me.

Key finished adjusting the rest of my hair, which was in a spiral bun, then pulled me up on my feet.

“Now I want you to put on your dress, your heels and make an entrance, show Hyung what he’s missing! We’ll all be waiting downstairs for you!” Key said my cheek.

“Okay, I’ll try,” I sniffed out.

“That’s all I ask, see you in a couple of minutes,” Key said before exiting my room.

This was my chance to show everyone how grown up and strong I am, especially Onew.

ONEW P.O.V.

“No disrespect Hyung, BUT HOW CLUELESS CAN YOU BE?!!” Jonghyun shouted at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked unsure of what just happened.

Jonghyun let out a sarcastic laugh, “Oh my god! Minho can you believe this guy?!”

Minho shook his head and glared at me, “Onew are you trying to tell us that for the last few years, you had no idea that Kun-Sun was in love with you?”

I shook my head, “No…I never thought th-“

“Oh for sake Onew!” Jonghyun growled at me.

“Jonghyun calm down!” Minho held his shoulder.

Jonghyun brushed him off, “No Minho, I’m not gonna calm down!”

Jonghyun then came up to me and glared at me, “Hyung, you saying that you never noticed the way she looked at you aimlessly, the way she always worries about you, the way she’s always there in a flash if you need help and the way she smiles every time you walk into the room?”

I shook my head, “No...”

Jonghyun hit the wall next to him, “ Hyung! You don’t deserve her love… I watched her heart crumble and break when you introduced Yoora to us, it almost killed me seeing Kun-Sun that fragile!”

“How was I supposed to know she looked at me as more than a friend?” I shouted back, it was like I was under attack.

“Everyone knew Hyung! Me, Jonghyun, Key, even Taemin knew!” Minho joined in on the attack.

I looked at Taemin, “You knew?! What about your date with Kun-Sun?”

Taemin nodded, “Yes Hyung I knew, my date with Kun-Sun was amazing but it’s not me she wants, it’s you Hyung, it’s always been you…I told Noona I’d wait for her,”

I sighed and looked down at my feet, “It wasn’t my fault, I just never looked at her in that way and-“

“It’s no use feeling sorry for yourself now, you had your shot Onew,” Key appeared at the bottom of the staircase.

“Key I-“

“No Hyung, don’t say sorry…all you can do is let it go and maybe start seeing Kun-Sun for who she is now and not who she used to be,” Key said folding his arms.

I looked down again, “But how do I start…”

I looked up to see Kun-Sun standing at the top of the staircase. She stood there nervously with her hands together. Her hair was tied up in a bun with her side fringe and curly bangs shaping her oval face.

Her eyes were a brighter grey then normal. As for her dress, it was a thin-strapped teal coloured silk dress that fitted her body amazingly and ended at her ankles. I never knew how beautiful she really is….

At that moment everything changed, I finally saw Kun-Sun….

NORMAL P.O.V.

I slowly began to walk down the stairs nervously. All of SHINee’s eyes we're placed on me, while everyone but Key had their mouths wide open. Key just gave me a y smirk.

I reached the bottom of the staircase and waited for one of them to say something. They just stared at me in awe.

“Will you all stop staring at me and say something, you’re making me nervous!” I bit my lip shyly.

“Sorry Kun-Sun!” They breathed out.

I giggled and waited for their opinion.

“Noona…You’re so beautiful, will you marry me?!” Taemin cooed out.

“Ai ya Taemin, what makes you think Kun-Sun would want to marry you when she can have me!” Jonghyun flashed me a seductive smile, which made me giggle.

“Well Taemin’s young and pretty and you Jonghyun, talk too much!” Minho added.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes while Minho gave me a thumb’s up, “You look great,”

“Thank you Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho,” I bowed to them then looked at Key.

“So Oppa, did I do good?” I smiled at him.

“Kun-Sun you did better than good, in fact…” Key leaned towards my ear and whispered, “You’re really !”

“OPPA!” I squealed pushing him back a little.

Key chuckled, “I’m kidding…Kinda!”

I could feel my cheeks warming up, it was really hard not to blush. Then I noticed Onew staring at me intensely, he had never stared at me like that before.

“Onew, do you want to say something to Kun-Sun?” Key said staring at him making a subtle hint.

Onew snapped out of his daze and cleared his throat, “Urrrmmm….Kun-Sun you look beautiful, really beautiful…”

~…I’ve waited to hear that since forever but it’s a little too late…~

I pushed my thoughts back and nodded, “Thank you Onew,”

Then there was an awkward silence luckily Minho had a question,

“Guys-and Lady, when’s the limo coming?”

“In about 5 minutes,” Jonghyun replied staring at his watch.

“We should wait outside,” I suggested walking towards the front door where Onew was standing.

The boys nodded in agreement and adjusted their Tux’s as I opened the door. Just as I was about to walk outside I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned round to see Onew, “Kun-Sun I want to say-“

“Oppa no it’s done, let’s just enjoy tonight,” I interrupted him and continued to walk outside my house to wait.

All of SHINee followed and stood beside me with Key locking my front door.

“Hyung, is Yoora still coming?” Minho asked in a bitter tone.

Onew nodded solemnly, “Yeah, she’s meeting us there,”

There was a slight tension in the air after Onew’s response. We all felt it.

“So Kun-Sun, who’s gonna be your date tonight?” Jonghyun spoke up.

I looked at each of them apart from Onew, there was no point of thinking about him anymore.

I put my finger to my chin, “Hmm…That’s a hard question!”

Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin swarmed around me and put on their cutest expressions.

I laughed, “That doesn’t make it any easier you know!”

“We know!” They laughed out.

I could see Onew watching from the corner of my eye.

~…I guess there’s no chance for us at all…~

I took a deep breath and proceeded to choose my guy for tonight, “Ummm….Taemin will you be my date for my Prom?”

“Awwwwww no fair!” Key, Jonghyun and Minho whined.

“Yes Noona, I’d love to!” Taemin blushed excitedly.

“It’s such a pity date!” Jonghyun mumbled out.

“Someone’s just jealous!” I stuck out my tongue at him.

“Ha…Me jealous?! Yeah right, I got Key to be my date!” Jonghyun huffed hooking on to Key.

Key pushed Jonghyun off him, “I didn’t agree to that!”

“Ooooo DENIED!” Minho and I chuckled out, just as the limo parked up in front of us.

“Ha ha…Let’s just go to your Prom,” Jonghyun grumbled out.

We all just laughed and got into the limo.