~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew) Chapter 2

~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew SHINee)

^Poster By Undankbar :)

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Okay here's number 2 for ya!! =D READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Girlfriend" By Girls Generation/ SNSD click here ^-^

 

~…I guess there’s no hope for us…~

“NoooooooooNaaaa…What you doing?” Taemin sang out appearing beside me at the kitchen counter where I was sitting.

“Just-Urrr, trying to read through these yearbook plans, I didn’t get to finish them at home,” I replied looking at him briefly then back at the plans,

“How are you Taemin?”

“I’m great, SHINee’s been working really hard but I’m really happy to see you here Noona, I’ve missed you!” Taemin replied.

I took off my glasses and placed them on the table before turning to see Taemin’s bright eyes and cheeky smile.

“That’s so sweet Taemin,” I kissed him on the cheek making him blush a rosy red.

“Where’s my kiss?” Key came walking into the kitchen.

I stood up and walked to Key then kissed him on the cheek,

“Sorry Oppa!”

“Apology accepted, now how about one on the lips!” Key pushed out his lips into a granny pout.

“I don’t think so Oppa!” I laughed moving back to the kitchen counter to finish my work.

“Ahhhh…the pain in my heart, the rejection is too much!” Key cried out, dramatically holding his heart and head.

“Oppa, you’re so not funny,” I glared at him as I sat back down next to Taemin.

“Yeah Hyung that’s lame, you should try being cute like me!” Taemin gave me a cute smile.

I shook my head and laughed at them both, “You two are too much sometimes!”

“It was worth a try,” Key shrugged and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge then made his way over to us.

“So you heard about Onew’s new girlfriend then?” Key said nudging me.

I looked at him and nodded, “Yeah…Is she nice?”

“We dunno, Hyung hasn’t let us meet her yet,” Taemin replied moving to the cupboard and getting a snack.

“Maybe there’s something fishy about her,” I mumbled quietly.

“Doubt it, you just want something to be wrong with her,” Key said getting up and stretching.

“What makes you say that?” I questioned him as he began walking out of the room.

~…You know, don't you?...~

Key turned around and gave me a wink then tapped his nose before disappearing out of the kitchen.

“Noona, what does that mean?” Taemin asked with a curious face sitting back down next to me.

I shrugged, “Not sure,”

Taemin hummed to himself while I continued to look through the yearbook plans.

~…It means Key knows….~

ONEW P.O.V.

“We heard you told Kun-sun about your new little ‘hook up’?” Jonghyun said walking into the living room with Minho.

“Just say girlfriend Jonghyun, It’s not that weird!” I replied watching T.V. as they sat down across from me.

“Hyung it is! Our dorky leader is dating a girl, you can’t even handle kids that well, how are you gonna be like when you try to kiss her!” Minho lectured pointing out my obvious flaws.

I sniggered nervously, “I’ll figure it out!”

“Yeah right, and Taemin will stop crushing on Kun-Sun!” Minho laughed at me.

I just rolled my eyes and focused on the screen.

“So what did Kun-Sun say when you told her?” Jonghyun asked with a rather curious look in his eye.

“Urrrmmm…Nothing really, Why did she say something?” I asked staring at them both.

They both shrugged and forced wide cheeky smiles. Something was up…

“Okay what’s going on with you two?” I questioned them narrowing my eyes.

Jonghyun got up and patted me on the shoulder, “Ah Hyung, So oblivious…One day you’ll see the light!”

“Doubt it, Hyung can’t even get up in the morning!” Minho chuckled out, making Jonghyun burst into laughter.

“You two are such Bi-” My phone rang stopping me from cursing at them both.

I took out my phone and answered it,

“Hello?” I bellowed down the phone as Jonghyun and Minho watched me.

“Hi Onew Oppa, how’s your day?” I heard my girlfriend’s voice chime out.

“Oh Yoora Hey…My day was good, I’m just hanging out with SHINee and Kun-Sun,” I replied as Jonghyun and Minho made faces at me.

“Kun-Sun? Is that like your sibling or something?” Yoora questioned.

“No…She’s my best friend, you have to meet her, she’ll love you!” I replied swatting away Jonghyun with my hand as he tried to listen in on my conversation.

“Hmmmm, we’ll see…Maybe this Saturday we could all go out for a meal because I’d love to meet SHINee and Kun-Sum!”

“It’s Kun-Sun,” I corrected Yoora, trying not to laugh as Minho tried to pin Jonghyun down and kiss him.

“Yeah whatever, so Saturday?” Yoora’s voice buzzed.

“Yeah Saturday,” I smiled even though she couldn’t see me.

“Bye Onew, MWAH!” Yoora kissed down the phone.

I laughed nervously, “Bye Yoora,” Then quickly hung up my phone.

“Seriously Hyung, YOORA?” I heard Key’s voice say.

I turned around to see Key standing behind the sofa staring down at me,

“How long have you been standing there?” I asked him getting up off the sofa.

“Since you picked up the phone,” Key explained sipping his water.

I shook my head at all three of them. Is it really that shocking that I have a girlfriend…?

“So Yoora huh?” Key questioned again leaning against the sofa.

“What’s wrong with the name Yoora?” I huffed back.

“It’s not exactly pretty, well it doesn’t make her sound pretty!” Jonghyun was straightforward with his answer.

I sighed, “So what exactly is a pretty name?”

“I don’t know…Like Kun-Sun!” Minho said with a wide smile.

“Yeah okay, tell you what… When I meet a girl with a pretty name, I’ll ask her out!” I laughed moving towards the door.

I heard Key huff and Jonghyun and Minho sigh as they followed behind me to the kitchen, where Taemin and Kun-Sun were.

 

NORMAL P.O.V.

I looked up as Onew walked into the kitchen with Key, Jonghyun and Minho trailing behind him.

“How’s the yearbook going?” Onew asked leaning on the kitchen counter.

“It’s going good, I finished reading through the plans, Taemin and I were just singing songs!” I smiled nudging Taemin.

Taemin gave him a bright wide smile and nudged me back.

~…At least Taemin notices me…~

“So Oppa what’s up? You look like you want to say something,” I asked Onew as I as began packing the yearbook plans in my backpack.

“I would like to take you all out to dinner on Saturday,” Onew said with a bright smile.

“Sorry Hyung, Taemin and I got schedule,” Minho was the first to answer.

“Key? Jonghyun?” Onew looked at them,

“I’m seeing my family Saturday, sorry Hyung!” Key said flicking his hair out of his eye.

“I can come, as long as I don’t have to pay!” Jonghyun grinned deviously.

“Okay fine, Kun-Sun what about you?” Onew asked staring directly at me.

A lump in my throat appeared, “Ummm…Sure,”

“Cool sooo Yeah, Bling Bling and I will come by your house at like 7pm,” Onew blurted out excitedly.

“Okay!” I nodded then he, Minho and Jonghyun disappeared out of the Kitchen.

“That was weird,” Taemin said getting up and looking in the cupboard for more snacks.

“Tell me about it!” I giggled. I felt a warm feeling in my heart.

~…Maybe there’s still a chance for us…~

“Heads up, Onew’s girlfriend’s name is Yoora,” Key whispered as he passed me and left the kitchen.

“Yoora huh?” Taemin commented as he sat back down next to me.

“Yep…her name’s Yoora,” I sighed.