~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew) Chapter 3

~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew SHINee)

^Poster By Undankbar :)

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Here chap 3 for you Onew lovers! hehe READ/RATE/MESSAGE ^-^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Foolish Love" By Big Bang Song Here (Wooo!!!)

 

“Wow Hyung! You’ve out done yourself!” Jonghyun took the words right out of my mouth.

“Well I do my best!” Onew laughed as we sat down at a four-seat table.

We were in an amazing expensive restaurant with waiters and violinist playing in the background. Onew was sat opposite me and Jonghyun was sat beside me.

“I wish the rest were here though,” I sighed staring at Onew.

“Yeah me too,” Onew replied checking his watch.

“You waiting for something Hyung?” Jonghyun asked noticing Onew’s impatient face, as did I.

“Urr yeah, actually-” Onew’s phone went off. He checked it and smiled.

“You two stay here, I’ll be right back!” Onew grinned getting up and leaving us at the table.

Jonghyun and I sat quietly. I took a sip of the water that the waiter had left for us when we came in.

“Hey Kun-Sun, you okay with Onew having a girlfriend?” Jonghyun asked randomly.

“Huh, yeah why wouldn’t I be?” I lied looking at Jonghyun’s face.

“No reason,” Jonghyun shook his head and sipped some of his water.

~…Do you know too?…~

I took a deep breath just before Onew appeared in front of the table.

Onew cleared his throat, “I’d like to formally introduce you to Yoora, my girlfriend,” A pretty girl appeared beside Onew and waved,

“Hi, nice to meet you!” She chimed out before her and Onew sat down in front of us.

She looked like a girl from Kara or something. She was so beautiful, grown up and y. Everything I’m not.

~…I see why you don’t want me…~

“Yoora, this is my band member-“

“Bling Bling Jonghyun, I know!” Yoora smiled interrupting Onew, while Jonghyun just smiled and nodded.

Yoora then looked at me, “You must be Kun-Sun,”

“Yes, nice to meet you,” I faked a smile for her.

“Ah Onew! You didn’t tell me Kun-Sun was such a cute little girl!” Yoora squealed.

~…A little girl?...~

“She’s not a little girl, Kun-Sun’s 18,” Jonghyun said defending me.

I looked at Jonghyun. He just winked at me and sipped his water.

“Oh wow, you’re a year younger than me that means I’ll be your Unnie!” Yoora smiled. She was slightly patronising.

“Yeah,” I faked another smile. This was very awkward for me.

“You look so cute in that top, doesn’t she Onew?” Yoora said looking at him.

“Yeah Kun-Sun looks adorably cute!” Onew agreed looking at me.

~…But you said I looked pretty…~

I pushed my thoughts back and took a large gulp of my water. Suddenly I felt Jonghyun squeeze my arm. I looked at him, he had a sympathetic look on his face.

~…You do know…~

“Hyung I need to go to the bathroom, come with,” Jonghyun asked Onew, who seemed to be engulfed in a conversation with Yoora.

“Oh sure, we’ll be right back!” Onew smiled at Yoora and me before he disappeared with Jonghyun to the bathroom, leaving me with Yoora, alone.

~…So you’re his girlfriend…~

JONGHYUN P.O.V.

I finished my business and washed my hands. Onew soon joined me at the sink.

I began fixing my hair in the mirror. I have to say something to Onew but when am I suppose say it….is it even my place?

“So Jonghyun, what do you think of Yoora?” Onew asked.

I stopped fixing my hair and looked at him, “She’s okay, but…”

“But what?” Onew gave me an uneasy glare.

Should I tell him?

“It’s nothing, let’s just back to the girls,” I smiled walking out of the bathroom.

Onew shrugged and followed behind me. I’m sure Kun-Sun will be okay, for now…

NORMAL P.O.V.

“So Kun-Sun, are you and Jonghyun dating?” Yoora asked breaking the awkward silence.

“No…I’m not dating anyone,” I replied looking at her.

“Awwww Really? That’s too bad, is it because you’ve never had a boyfriend before because that can be why you’re not dating anyone!” She said in a ‘know-it-all’ tone.

“No, I’ve had boyfriends before,” I replied sharply.

“Oh…Who was your last boyfriend?” Yoora replied with an evil glint in her eye.

“Chulyong, well he goes by Mir now,” I replied looking around. I was really hoping for Onew and Jonghyun to come back.

“OH MY GOD, Mir from MBLAQ! How did you get with him?! No offence, I just figured you’re not his type,” Yoora squealed batting her eyelashes.

I faked a smile, “None taken…Mir and I used to go to school together before he dropped out to focus on his career, We didn’t have time for us anymore but he still keeps in contact which is sweet,”

“If I was you, I would of stayed with Mir, I mean MBLAQ are doing well, I bet they’re loaded! I mean look at SHINee, they must be rolling in money, you’re so lucky to be friends with them…Wait, I’m so lucky I’m Onew’s girlfriend!” Yoora squealed out revealing some of her true nature.

~…What does Onew see in you?...~

“Yeah but I’ve known Onew since I was little, so him being in SHINee doesn’t matter to me,” I replied holding my tongue.

“Oh I know, but Onew is so amazing, I mean I suggested this place and he was so quick to book us a table…It’s like he’d do anything for me!” Yoora giggled flicking her hair.

“Hmm yeah,” I sighed sipping my water.

~…Lucky you, Onew just stares right through me…~

“Sorry for taking so long, guy talk!” Jonghyun chimed out sitting next to me.

Onew sat opposite me and smiled then began talking to Yoora again.

“Kun-Sun….You okay?” Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

“No…Jonghyun….I hate her,” I whispered back looking at him.

Jonghyun sighed and held my hand tight underneath the table.

~…At least someone cares, as for you Onew, you just don’t get it…~

“You two stop whispering, we should order some food!” Onew smiled at us before reading his menu.

Jonghyun and I nodded then looked at our menus. This dinner night was a disaster for me but not for Onew…He’s happy…