~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew) Chapter 5

~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew SHINee)

^Poster By Undankbar :)

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Chap 5.. the Taemin date woooo!!! hehe READ/RATE/MESSAGE! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Why me?" By Yui Song Here(Love this song!)

 

I opened my front door to see Taemin holding a little red rose.

“Here Noona, this is for you,” Taemin smiled and handed me the rose.

“Thank you Taemin,” I giggled nervously.

“Tell her she’s beautiful!” I heard a familiar voice whisper.

I looked at Taemin, he just shrugged innocently then I noticed something rustling in the tree in my front yard.

I shook my head then walked past Taemin and stood underneath the tree.

“Key come down,” I called to him.

“Coo coo…I’m a bird…Coo coo!” Key replied unconvincingly.

“Key what bird says ‘coo I’m a bird’? Don’t they just whistle?” I said placing my hand on my hip.

“Damn it! I knew I should have whistled!” He huffed out.

I shook my head and giggled as Key descended from the tree.

“Key what are you doing?” I asked staring at him.

“Helping?!” Key gave me an innocent smile.

I huffed and turned to Taemin, “Taemin forget everything Key has told you, just do what you want and be yourself,”

Taemin just nodded and smiled.

I turned back to face Key, “And you Oppa, Go home! I’ll see you later okay,”

Key winked and gave us a salute before heading home. I shook my head again and walked back to my front door and shut it.

“Ready to go?” I questioned holding my hand out to Taemin.

“Yes Noona,” Taemin nodded nervously and took my hand.

“So where are we going?” I asked as we began walking down the street.

“A special place, my special place!” Taemin beamed a huge smile.

~…Maybe it’s time to move on…~

KEY P.O.V.

I snuck back into the house only to be met with Jonghyun and Minho. They were standing in the hallway glaring at me.

“Hi…” I waved awkwardly shutting the door.

“Where have you been Kibum?” Minho folded his arms and raised his eyebrow at me.

“Walking outside,” I gave a sweet short answer.

“Hmmm, well we heard you were hiding in a tree!” Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at me.

“Damn it Onew! Why do I even tell him things?” I groaned out.

“You promised not to interfere Key!” Jonghyun whined at me.

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t interfere in Taemin’s issues!” I said rolling my eyes and heading to the Kitchen. Minho and Jonghyun followed behind me.

“But Key how is that fair, you won’t even let us tell Onew about-” Jonghyun shut up as we noticed Onew searching the fridge.

“Tell me what guys?” Onew said peering at us from behind the fridge door.

“Nothing!” We chirped out.

Onew just shrugged and shut the fridge then walked out of the kitchen.

“That was close,” I breathed out moving to the cupboards.

“Yeah Jonghyun, why is your mouth so big!” Minho grumbled at him.

“How was I supposed to know he was there?!”Jonghyun argued back.

Then I remembered something, “Umm…weren’t we supposed to have that talk with Onew today about conceited Yoora?”

“Ahh crap!” Minho and Jonghyun huffed.

“No matter, we can’t do it without Taemin anyway,” I replied grabbing some chips.

“Yeah besides, something could happen between him and Kun-Sun solving all our problems!” Jonghyun smirked leaning against the kitchen counter.

I sighed, “I really hope so…but I doubt it,”

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Taemin…where are we going?” I pleaded as he continued to steer me with his hands over my eyes.

“Shhh Noona, we’re nearly there,” Taemin whispered in my ear.

I sighed and trusted Taemin as he led me to a place I was yet to see.

We suddenly stopped. I moved my feet forwards and backwards slowly, I could hear the sound of grass rustling beneath them.

“Okay, I’m gonna move my hands now but keep your eyes closed for a little bit more,” Taemin said softly.

I nodded then felt Taemin remove his hands from my eyes. I kept them closed and listened to what was around me. I could hear the wind blowing it was quite relaxing. I could also here Taemin moving behind me but soon he was right next to me again.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now!” Taemin said excitedly.

I opened my eyes to see the city lights up before me. We were on a cliff side overlooking the whole city of Seoul.

“This explains why we had to get a Taxi!” I giggled looking at the beautiful city.

“That’s not all, I brought snacks!” Taemin grinned turning me around to see the neatly laid picnic blanket with lots of snacks and drinks.

“Taemin…This is amazing! You did all this just for me?” I whimpered out taking a seat on the blanket.

“Yeah, Noona you are special, all the Hyungs see that!” Taemin grinned sitting next to me.

~…Apart from Onew…~

“Thanks Taemin,” I smiled as we began to tuck into our picnic snacks.

*^^^^^*

It wasn’t long before Taemin and I were walking home together. I had a wonderful time with him, he was amazingly sweet for a 16 year old.

“Noona, I know you’re upset about Yoora,” Taemin said changing the subject.

“It doesn’t matter Taemin, Onew just doesn’t see it,” I sighed as we walked closer to the SHINee house.

“Don’t worry Noona we’ll talk to him, we can’t let him carry on like this!” Taemin reassured me as we stopped at the front door.

“I had a really good time with you, Taemin,” I giggled shyly swaying my arms.

“Me too,” Taemin stared at me with a cute expression.

Then there was silence. Taemin began to lean in to kiss me. I quickly turned my face making Taemin’s lips press lightly against my cheek.

“I’m sorry Taemin I-“

“It’s okay Kun-Sun…You’re in love with Onew Hyung, I know,” Taemin revealed.

I sighed, “Does everyone know but him?!”

“Seems like it!” Taemin gave me a comforting look.

I breathed out heavily, “You know Taemin…You would be a great boyfriend,”

“I know, that’s why I’ll wait for you… I mean if things don’t work out with Hyung, I’ll still be here waiting,” Taemin smirked swaying cutely.

“Sounds like a plan!” I replied smiling as Taemin and I entered the SHINee house.

~…Maybe I should let Onew go…~