~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew) Chapter 4

~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew SHINee)

^Poster By Undankbar :)

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Chap four wooo hoo!!! Half way now! ^-^ READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "I don't care" By 2NE1 Song Here (Woo Minzy!!)

 

I sat alone at the kitchen counter, reading through my English homework. I was at SHINee’s house as usual but Onew wasn’t here. He was out with his girlfriend Yoora again.

They had been dating for a month now. Every conversation I’ve had with Onew recently was always about her, otherwise I would hardly see him anymore.

“Noona you okay?” Taemin asked staring at me from across the kitchen counter.

“Urr yeah, I’m okay,” I replied blankly looking back down at my homework.

“You may be able to lie to Taemin but you can’t lie to your Oppa!” Key smirked standing next to Taemin.

I looked at them both. They were staring at me expecting an answer.

“It’s nothing really,” I sighed,

“Okay then…So what do you honestly think of Yoora?” Key asked.

“Ah, she’s annoying! She’s always like ‘Onew Oppa, that’s so cute let’s buy it!’ She’s really not nice!” Taemin butted in before I could answer.

“I know right, she’s like a gold digging tramp! Ai ya don’t tell Onew I said that!” Key pleaded putting his hand to his mouth.

“I won’t!” I giggled,

~…After all, it’s true…~

“So Noona, what do you think of Yoora?” Taemin asked again for Key.

I took a deep breath, “Honestly…I don’t like her, she’s so conceited and patronising, she may be my elder but she doesn’t have to treat me like a baby,”

“I don’t know why you don’t just tell Hyung she’s bad news,” Taemin itched his head confused.

“I figured you guys would say something first, being that you're his band members,” I replied solemnly.

“We were giving him the benefit of the doubt, we figured he’d realise her true colours after a week,” Key shrugged.

“Yeah right Key, you know Onew doesn’t see what’s right in front of him, he doesn’t even see me,” I blurted out.

It suddenly became very quiet, it was too late to take it back.

“Urrr yeahhhh…Noona, do you wanna go out with me sometime, to an arcade or something?” Taemin asked me with a bright smile.

“Taemin…I don’t think that’s a good idea,” I replied trying not to hurt him.

“Oh…No you’re right, it was a silly idea,” Taemin replied giving me a weak smile before leaving the kitchen.

I sighed and looked down at my homework. I didn’t want to reject Taemin but what else could I do…

“You should go out with Taemin, he’ll take your mind off ‘You know who’!” Key said moving next to me.

“But-“

“Don’t but me, just go…You can’t keep coming here all miserable, plus you haven’t been on a date since you and Mir broke up,” Key smiled nudging me with his shoulder.

I smiled, “You’re right Oppa!” I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you,” I grinned before I got up and went to find Taemin.

I found Taemin dancing in the hallway, he did that quite a lot. He didn’t seem to see me watching him.

“Hey Taemin!” I called out.

Taemin jumped slightly and turned around, “Oh hey Noona!”

“Taemin, I’d love to go on a date with you,” I breathed out nervously.

“Really?!” Taemin’s eyes widened.

I giggled and nodded.

Taemin grabbed me and hugged me tight, “Ah Noona it will be great, me and you can maybe go to the arcade and spend some time together!”

“Ooooo Taemin and Kun-Sun are going on a date!” Key and Jonghyun cooed out.

“Oppas shut up!” I giggled nervously as Taemin let me go.

“What’s going on and why is everyone in the hallway?” Minho appeared from the living room.

“Our little dongsaeng and Kun-Sun are going out on a date!” Jonghyun chimed out.

“Jonghyun!” I squealed hitting him.

“Aww that’s so cute, when?” Minho his chin intrigued.

“Umm…is Saturday good cause I don’t have schedule then!” Taemin asked looking at me.

“Yeah Saturday’s great,” I smiled at him.

“What’s going on Saturday?”

We all turned to see Onew shutting the front door.

“Urr Taemin and I have a date,” I said biting my lip.

“Oh wow, about time you got out there again, Taemin you better take care of my little sister!” Onew chuckled.

~…You just don’t get it do you?...~

“Yeah, I’ll take care of Noona,” Taemin gave Onew a cheesy grin.

“Good, maybe if you two get together, you can double date with me and Yoora,” Onew smiled excitedly.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest, why could he not see what everyone else seemed to.

I managed to catch Key giving Taemin a signal just before Taemin spoke up, “Umm Kun-Sun and I should get planning on our date, right Noona?”

Taemin gave me a cute look.

“Yeah, I’ll talk to you later Oppa," I nodded at Onew as Taemin led me back to the Kitchen.

~…You really don’t see me…~

 

KEY P.O.V.

“So do you guys wanna hear about my date with Yoora?” Onew chirped out.

Minho, Jonghyun and I shook our heads and headed towards Minho’s bedroom leaving Onew alone in the hallway. We walked into Minho’s bedroom and I shut the door and locked it.

“How can he be so stupid?” Jonghyun growled lying down on Minho’s bed.

“Hyung’s always been a bit slow when it comes to girls!” Minho commented sitting on the bed next to Jonghyun.

“And everything else!” Jonghyun chuckled out.

“Kun-Sun wants us to talk to Onew about the gold digger Yoora,” I huffed sitting on Minho’s beanbag chair.

“Do you really think that's good idea Key?” Jonghyun asked sitting up.

“Yes, he obviously doesn’t see what we do and we sure as hell can’t let Kun-Sun tell him,” I replied staring at the ceiling.

“Yeah you have a point…but what do we do about Kun-Sun?” Minho questioned catching my attention.

I huffed, “There’s nothing we can do, it’s up to her if she wants to tell him how she feels but I know this Yoora thing is breaking her apart,”

“I know! How can Hyung not see that Kun-Sun’s in love with him, I’d kill to have a girl that great in love with me,” Minho sighed out.

“Exactly, you should have seen the pain in Kun-Sun’s eyes when we first met Yoora at the restaurant, it hurt me to see her like that!” Jonghyun held his heart as lay back down.

“We just have to be there to catch her, we can’t interfere it might make it worse for her,” I explained staring back up at the ceiling.

Kun-Sun just hold on a little more…