~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew) Chapter 1

~^Oblivious Nature^~ (Onew SHINee)

^Poster By Undankbar :)

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Chapter one is here peeps, Fans of Shinee behold my short Onew story hope you like! READ/RATE/MESSAGE x ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa.... Playing: "You and I" By FT Island Song here^-^ (Oh and P.s. if you're not sure, the writing in the ~ are Kun-sun's thoughts! :D)

 

 

~…I wish we could be more than this Onew… More than just friends… More like lovers… I love you…~

“Kun-Sun…Helloooo…You okay?”

I snapped out of my daze to see Onew waving his hand in front of my face. I had been staring at him aimlessly again.

“Are you okay?” Onew asked once more with a concerned look in his eyes.

“Uhh..Yeah I’m fine…just my glasses giving me a bit of a headache,” I lied taking them off and placing them in my school blazer pocket.

Onew smiled, “You sure you don’t need to double your lenses cause I was waving my hand for ages!”

“Are you trying to say I’m blind?!” I giggled hitting Onew’s shoulder as we began walking in the direction of my house.

“No of course not!” Onew said sarcastically then laughed.

I rolled my eyes, “Oppa shut up! I was deep in thought that’s all,”

Onew raised his eyebrow, “Really…about what?”

“Nothing really,” I lied again focusing on the ground beneath my feet.

“Is it a boy?” Onew’s voice rang in my ears.

~..Yes, it’s you…~

I pushed my thoughts back and looked at him, “No of course not Jinki!”

Onew shrugged, “Okay if you say so…speaking of boys, how’s you and Mr Bang?”

“Chulyong?...Oh, we’re okay, I haven’t heard from him much since he debuted with MBLAQ…After we broke up and he left our school to focus on his career I don’t hear from him, maybe a call or email once in a while,”

“You two we’re so good together…” Onew paused and gave me an odd look, “Did you two…Ummm…y-you know?”

“Nooo Onew! Why would you even ask that?” I squealed understanding Onew’s question.

“I don’t know, I’m just checking you’re still my pure little sister!” Onew chuckled.

~…A little sister…is that all I’ll ever be to you?...~

I shook my thoughts away and focused ahead.

“So why did you and Mir break up anyway?” Onew asked continuing the conversation.

~…Because of you…~

“Well a lot of things really…we were together for a year, known each other since middle school, we were just better off as friends and he didn’t have time for a girlfriend anymore so it was easier to break up,” I explained looking ahead, we were nearing my house.

Onew grunted, “Do you miss him?”

I was a bit taken back by his question, “Uhh…I miss hanging out with him, he was a really good kisser but I’m fine, there’s a guy out there waiting for me!”

Onew put his arms around my shoulders, “I’m sure there is and whoever they are, they’ll be lucky to have you,”

I looked up at him as he smiled down at me.

~…I wish that guy was you…~

We stopped and turned down my path and walked towards my porch and front door. Onew moved his arm from my shoulders and stood in front of me on my porch.

“Soooo, you coming by later, Taemin keeps asking for you,” Onew asked with a cheesy grin.

“Umm Yeah, I got to do my homework and the yearbook planning, then I’ll be right over,” I smiled swaying a little.

Onew’s eyes lit up, “Oh right, your last prom is coming up…who you gonna pick for your prom date?”

~…You…Maybe…~

“Urrr, not sure, definitely someone from SHINee though since you’re all invited to my prom!” I smiled awkwardly.

“Cool, I was actually planning to bring my girlfriend to your prom and-“

“Wait girlfriend?” My heart stopped for a split second.

Onew smacked himself in the head, “Oh, I totally forgot to tell you, I started seeing her last week, I can’t believe I didn’t tell you!”

My heart began to ache, I could feel the tearing pain inside my chest, I had to keep my composure, “So is she nice?”

“She’s great and-” Onew’s phone went off in his pocket.

He took it out and checked it,

“Ah…I got to go back to the house, don’t worry you’ll get to meet my girlfriend soon!” Onew grinned placing his phone back in his pocket.

~…Why would I want to….~

“Yeah, can’t wait,” I faked a cheery tone and smile.

“Cool…” Onew smiled then kissed me on the cheek, “I’ll see you later tonight,”

“Yep, see ya Jinki,” I waved as he ran off in a rush.

For as long as I could remember, Onew had been my best-friend. It wasn’t until I started dating Mir that I realized I didn’t just love Onew, I was in love with him. I never told anyone not even Mir.

And now it’s too late to tell Onew how I feel because he has a girlfriend. I’ve lost my shot…