Chapter 9

One To Remember

I stayed up all night... Thinking hard about what she said to me. She was right. I was weak, i couldn't face my problems so i ran away..

The next day i met up with _____. "So what do you want me to do today?" i ask her. "we're gonna spend time together so you don't get bored and think about doing drugs." she said with a smile.

"Ok..." i said hesitantly.. We were walking around the city she was buying girly things. I was feeling a bit light headed and i was sweating.

"You oka kiki?" she asked and looked at me i nodded. "Anywayss. like i was saying--" then her words started getting muffled and next thing i know everything went black.

"You passed out?" my granddaughter asked. I nodded. "but why?" they asked.

Next thing i know i woke up in the hospital bed with _____ sleeping next to me but her feet were by my head and her head was by my feet.

I tickled her feet and she woke up. "KIKI!" she yelled and hugged my feet. "What happened?" i asked. "you had major drug withdrawls and passed out the doctor said" she told me.

"WHAT?" i said. "see when your stupid and get addicted to things it gets worse if you try to quit them.." she told me.

"You should really find someother hobby to do when your bored you know....Like work out. since these drugs made you all scrawny and gross." she said and i nudged her with my feet and she rolled off the bed. "Ouch. Dummy" she said as she got up.

"Well. its the truth...you cannot do drugs promise me. before something stupid like that happens again." she said seriously this time. "I promise." i told her and smiled.

_____ got busy with school so of course i'm going to get bored with out her... I shunned all my druggy friends and that dumb girl that ruined my life and decided to go to the gym. my phone starts ringing... "Hello?" I answer,

"KiKi~~~~" she sang i smiled at her cuteness. "what are you doing you freak?" i asked her. "I have like a break before my next class so i'm eating lunch, what are you doing? i hope you're not doing drugs." she said.

"NO...i'm working out like you said." i told her. "Really? wow kiki im impressed." she said. "Hey ______" i hear a male voice in the back.

"Who is that?" i ask. "kiki imma call you back alright?" she said and hung up. "what the hell." i said and went back to working out.

~~

So i haven't seen ____ for about a month since she has been busy with school but i did talk to her daily. Oneday she called me.

"Ki..." she said. "Whats wrong?" i asked. "My gramma.." was all she said. "Im coming." i said and hung up.

When i got their all her family was there along with her brother.. They were out back ____ was drinking. "i'm sorry." i said and shook hands with her brother and pulled her into a hug.

We were sitting and talking I started drinking too since _____ was.. Then i seen her take a hit from a joint. "this moment calls for something like this." she said and took another hit and drank somemore. I would have stopped her but she was in a very vulnerable state.

All her family were sleeping.. me and her was still sitting out side. We were talking about mushy stuff and wehre chaewa was. "she movedd with her boyfriend" she said and sipped somemore wine. I was drunk too.

"Wow kiki i never noticed earlier that working out thing is really working for you huh look at those arms." she said and started squeezing my biceps.

Then she started crying..."why don't you love me." she said. "look i think you had enough to drink" i said as i pulled away her drink... "kiki....whats wrong with me? am i not good enough? am i that ugly that you never liked me?" she asked me.

"stop it." i said and looked at her I cupped her face. "you're beautiful." i told her.."then whats wrong with me?" she asked again.

"Nothing... it was me. not you." i told her. "i was the stupid one for not realizing it." i said. "I love you kiki...i always have." she said. yeah she was drunk but your true feelings come out that way.

I already knew that though.

"I love you too." i told her. She looked at me. "Stop lying." she said. "i'm not. i know it took me a while and i'm sorry for making you wait but i do love you." i told her.

You sat there still listening to everything...*i remember like it was yesterday* you thought to yourself and continued listening..

"Awww thats so sweet." one of the girls said.

Then i pulled her into a kiss. "I think you should go to bed, i'll call you tomorrow okay." i said and she nodded. she stood up then stumbled. "I'll help you." I told her and carried her into the house being quiet so no one could here. I carried her to her room.

"kikwang." she said. She did know how to say my name hahaha. "don't leave" she said as i laid her on the bed. She pulled me down and i fell ontop of her. She kissed me. Then whispered something in my ear.

"Then what happened after you guys know." i told them the older ones got it the younger ones were kind of confused.