Chapter 10

One To Remember

After that happened we went to sleep and i woke up early to see her sleeping peacefully next to me. I kissed her forehead and left quietly before anyone woke up.

She called me a little later. "Hey how you feeling?" i asked when she called. "I threw up, my head hurts, my eyes are puffy.

"Well go drink some water and take some medicine...your eyes are puffy for a reason so its okay." I tell her. "Are you gonna come down?" she asked.

"Yeah i'll come down soon. we gotta talk to." I told her.

~~

Me and her were sitting down. "So whats up kiki?" she asked. "do you remember anything you said last night or what we did?" i asked and she shook her head no.

"Long story short, you said you loved me an-" and before i could say anything she cut me off.

"I'm sorrry i was drunk hahaha i didn't mean it." she said.
"thats not it....we had ." i told her. Her eyes widened. "WHAT? that explains why i feel weird." she said. "did you say you love me back?" she asked and i nodded. her eyes lit up.

"well you knew already that soooo maybe you can say it again since i don't remember." she smiled at me.

"I love _____ i'm sorry for not realizing earlier. Will you be my girlfriend?" i asked. "Really?" she asked. I nodded. "well okay i will and i love you too."

"But you have to promise me and i know you've been clean. but absolutely positutely noooo i mean NO drugs." she said. "Okay. i promise." i told her and hugged her.

We spent the whole day together.

~

The next day she called me crying. "hey whats wrong?" she asked. "i'm coming to see you." she said. "uhh okay." i said.

She knocked on my door and i immediately pulled her into a hug when i saw how broken she was. "hey whats wrong..tell me." i told her.

I took her to my room. "tell me." i said as i sat her on the bed. "my family doesn't want me to see you." she said. "they said its because your a druggy and that you're a playboy.." she said. That kind of hurt. "what do you think i about that trying not to let those words get to me.

"I think its bull." she said. Thank god. i thought.

"i told them i'm not gonna stop seeing you we had a big fight too, they should understand me they told me why they don't want me to date you right then i said are ing crazy do you know how long i waited for him...then they started to go on and on about how you're not the same boy from back then and that you changed." she said.

That just made me think you know...maybe we shouldn't.. "Maybe we should.." i said. "should what? stop seeing eachother? really? really kiki?" she said. "just to make them happy." I told her.

"it doesn't matter if their happy....what matters is that we're happy...i'm happy.. are you?" she asked.

"yes i am." i said. "then its final we're not listening to them." she said. I guess i couldn't do nothing then.

~

______ was studying we were sitting in her room her legs was on top of my lap and she was saying her material out loud. "I don't think i should be here when they get home. especially in your room." i told her. "i don't care...i'm a grown woman they cant tell me what to do." she said and continued reading as i played with her feet.

I really didn't think it was a good idea. "look i know you don't care but i do...i'll just call you later okay?" i told her then kissed her and stood up. "Fine." she said and i walked out.

When i was leaving her house her aunty just pulled up. "oh ." i said quietly to myself. "Hi aunty." i waved and she just gave me a doodoo smile and i walked home.

I was talking to her on the phone. "So stupid." she said. "what did she say?" i asked. "that you're not allowed in the house and she said i was stupid."

I sighed "you should listen." i said. "so what? so then when i can't see you or do anything with you you'll go back to doing the dumb stuff, i'm not gonna let you."

"i won't trust me. i'll go workout like i have been." i told her. "so i'm not gonna see you then?" she asked. "only for a little while." i told her. "Whatever...just so you know its not for the best." she told me.

"it is...just wait you...just give them time to calm down about us dating before i start coming back." i told her. "whatever kiki...i'll see you when i see you then."
 

 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! for not updating and this horrible chapter... this is a short story so a couple more chapters then its gonna be over. but i promise i have another story in mind already and its gonna star people from Block B but thats all im telling you.