Final

One To Remember

when i woke up me and _____ were sleeping on her porch. I sat up she got up also. "i'm not giving up okay." she said.

"I know i'm stupid. but i believe this can work and im gonna be there for you everytime things get rough...I won't let you go back to that dark place." she told me and i nodded.

So thats basically it guys after that night or day. She did exactly what she said. Then we started our family and now you weirdoes are here bothering me....

"Woww grandpa that was a long story." they said. "I thought it was cute how grandma never gave up." one said. "Thats how she was.." I told them.

"God i miss her." my oldest granddaughter said. "I miss her too." another said. "I miss her too guys but you know she's watching over us."

You sat there as a tear rolled down your face.

My grandkids all went to sleep. I spit up blood when i went to the bathroom. See i never told them the doctor told me i only had a little bit longer to live.'I'm scared to die' i thought to myself. then i went to bed.

You saw kiki laying in bed. He felt you. "_____ is that you?" he asked out loud... He couldn't here you but he could feel you.

"come with me," you said "don't be afraid...i've been waiting for you," you whispered again. Kikwang felt this weird feeling in his body and drifted to sleep.

~~

The next morning one of your kids went to go wake him and he never did. You and Kikwang watched them as they checked to make sure kikwang was really gone. It hurts you guys to see them like this but it was his time.

Next to Kikwangs lifeless body was a picture of you and him... "I guess they wanted to be together again." your daughter said to her husband and he hugged her as she cried.

"Are you ready?" you asked him. he nodded. "Lets go." you said as you guys made your way into the light.
 

 

 

So i know this story wasn't the greatest hahah so i decided to end it....and i promise my next story is better hehe thanks for reading anyways. love you!