Chapter 12

One To Remember

I promise that after that night i never did anything after that night was a spurr of the moment thing and i never did it again after that. Except drink alcohol.

Everytime i text _____ she wouldn't reply. "I messed up real bad. I told one of my workout buddies that wasn't a druggy. "Well dude...if she's special then just go to her."

"She doesn't want to see me." i told him. "so what...stop being a fairy and just go." i told him.

"Lets go drink tonight." he said.

~~

After we were drinking the D2 (designated driver) dropped me off at home. "I'm gonna go to her." i said and walked down to her house. I was drunk and being stupid. I knocked on her door and it was a big mistake because her aunty answered.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "Is ______ home?" i asked. "She's sleeping, i'm gonna call the cops." she said just then _____ walks out of her room. "Kiki...what the hell are you doing here?" she asked.

"i-i just wanna talk" i said. "he's drunk" her aunty told her. "I'll handle this just go back to bed... please don't call the cops." she said. her aunty gave her and me this look and walked back..

She walked out and pulled me down. "what do you want." she said. "i miss you."

"you're drunk." she said. "I know you miss me.." i told her and she looked away. I stood in front of her. she looked at me I put my forhead on hers... "what are you doing?" she asked. "i miss you."

"Stop it." she said. "I know you...you won't give up on me you never did...i'm sorry i promise that after that night i didn't do anything." i told her.

"i'm done trying kiki this time i'm serious....its all just the same with you, you come here drunk telling me how much you're sorry and you'll never do that again.....

its like what the 2nd 3rd time this is happening already?" she's telling me.

My face is still in front of hers. "i can change, i promise." i told her. "You can't say you'll change you always say that and you always go back to the same you....i can't wait for you anymore....you had your chance to show them and you ruined it." she said.

I punched the wall, she closed her eyes as tears came out. "I did change." i told her. "then why are you doing this?" she asked.

"i don't know." i told her. "exactly.." she said. The next thing i know she was giving me some lecture about something and i out.

~~

You sat there still on the couch and started giggling. *he passed out so i had to drag him to the stairs and i let him lay on my lap...

Something about his face..he was not a druggy.....when i seen his face he's still that boy i remembered loving so i knew deep down he was still there. thats why the stupid me i never gave up.*

 

 

I know the chapters are short. next chapter is the last.