Chapter 4

One To Remember

The next morning i got up. I looked at my phone and i had a voicemail. "What the did you do? why did you break up with her?" Soomi left a angry voicemail.

Great now she hates me..she keeps calling me but i don't answer. It was like that Mine Soomi and Chaewa's friendship ended.

I spent a lot of time with that girl that i cheated on Chaewa. I'd rather not say her name.. But because of her i lost my closest friends. I made new friends and also got into drugs.

Thats basically what happened over these years.

We're in highschool now. I hang out with Soomi's brother rather than her. Chaewa has a new boyfriend Its always awkward when i go around the house. She scares me. is she still mad. is Chaewa still mad? those are the things i like to know.

"Grandpa you did drugs?" they asked me. "It was a very rough time. and it was the only thing i could turn too." i told them.

One day. Me and Soomi's brother were hanging out in the backyard. "Soomi doesn't hate you you know." he told me. "Yeah she does."

"No she doesn't...she always asks about you and how your doing. Even Chaewa." He says.. At the time i was so out of it on drugs that it didn't even matter to me anymore.

I didn't need them. They were just a couple of girls that came in and out of my life. Everytime i went over and Chaewa was over we would say hi and stuff but that was about it.

Soomi used to come outside and talk with the boys sometimes but the mood would just get really awkward and she's go back in.

Oneday she surprised me though she told her brother that she wanted to try...smoke . So she did. She would smoke with us sometimes then we would talk about nothing really. She would tell me. "The only time i feel like i can talk to you is when im under the influence." I didn't think of anything back then.

But she stopped smoking her brother moved away. I got into worse crowds....dated bad girls that only fed my addiction.

I was watching slowly as my life faded away... At one point i decided that i needed to stop and i can't being doing this.

So i did i tried quitting..I was off the hard drugs for about 2months now. I got a job my grandpa got for me. In school me and Soomi would just say hi. Chaewa was still dating the same guy.

Oneday i saw her.. Chaewa so i went up to her and we started talking.. She told me about her boy..We caught up a little bit.. i never had her phone number. So i called Soomi.

"kiki?" she answered. "soomi?" i asked. "Yeah whats up." she sounded happy. "Oh why do you have Chaewa's number?" I asked. "oh...yeah i do." she told em. "oh can i have it." i asked and she gave it to me. "thanks Soomi."

"yeah okay bye." she said and hung up. *You were listening again watching from the hallway.. That hurt real bad. It was always her.*

Me and chaewa were talking again..Soomi was with her of course but it was still awkward she would always just be quiet and sassy towards me. but soon our little time of being friends again came to and end because she was still with that boy and Soomi still didn't talk

~

Then oneday i went to hang out with my old friends where i met this girl...

"wow pops you had the load of girls?" one of my grandsons said. "oh yeah i was extremely goodlooking and chicks were into that bad boy image which i had at the time." I replied

I got so attachted to her. Little did i know she was a homie hopper. she went out with Soomi's brother and another boy from our group of friends.

I wasted so much of my life over her. Then because of her i got back into drugs. She left me and drugs was the only thing there for me.

I kept being on and off drugs during my highschool years.

It was the last year of highschool. Every senior had to do a senior project. Senior year was hard. I had to get off of drugs for that...

Soomi saw me on presentation day. "wow kiki look at you all handsome." she said to me as she left the school. I just gave her and awkward smile.

Out of my friends i was the only one that passed...

Graduation came and went it was the best feeling ever. Soomi and Chaewa graduated but Chaewa was still with that boy. As for Soomi she's still the same Soomi.

 

 

Hmm this story might be shorter than my previous ones.. we'll see LOL. this one is lame too it should be getting interesting soon.