Chapter 5

One To Remember

One night we were at a party... A graduation party. I went back to my other friends house and his girlfriend was good friends woth Soomi and Chaewa..

There was alcohol.. I never knew that Soomi and Chaewa were drinkers. But shot after shot i saw Soomi and Chaewa take.

Then they were drinking some other wine. Soomi kept drinking Chaewa kind of slowed. I was just dirnking beer with the guys.

It was junky that Soomi only talks to me when she's under the influence. I missed talking to them.. Me and Chaewa were sitting next to eachother. Talking, Soomi was being loud. she was a very funny drunk.

Then we heard them laughing at us. "What?" Chaewa said as she looked at them. "Nothing.." Soomi said and she started laughing..

Soomi was really drunk and Chaewa looked like she was getting tired.. and we ran out of drinks.. "We gotta go before my mom gets mad." Chaewa said.

"Oh ok.." Soomi said. "Hugsss!" Soomi said and started hugging everyone. "You have good hugs kiki." she said to me. I smiled. "Are you guys gonna be okay. to drive home?" I asked. "Yeah we got this. Its only up the road." Chaewa said.

"No i'll just hop in with you guys to make sure you guys are safe then..I'll walk back here." I told them and they nodded.

When we got to Chaewa's house. "Aren't you scared to walk back there by yourself?" Soomi asked. ""Nah." I said. "well bye." I told them and we hugged again. "You know i really do care about you guys and we should do this again." I told them.

"IKNOW! i missed you KiKi" Soomi said as she hugged me. Chaewa just nodded. "Im gonna head back" I told them. "K keep in touch now." Soomi said.

Do you think we kept in touch? We didn't... Our relationship was weird we barely hung out with eachother but there are those day where we hang out for the day but then its like nothing happened.

~~

I haven't seen Chaewa or Soomi for a while. There was this one point in life a little bit after where I was suicidal...everything in my life was just going wrong.. I was a big druggy. I was still stuck on the same girl that made me a druggy. I felt like my life was over.

I actually thank the drugs because i finally realized which girl was always there for me. It was during a time I was so high i thought i was gonna die and the only girl that was in my mind was...

"WHO WHO!" they asked.

"shhhhh let him talk."

"was the girl grandma?" i nodded. "oh yay were gonna find out."

"Soomi." i told them.

"I knew it was her!!!!"

~~

You smiled again as you sat on the couch watching them... You sighed and continued to listen.

~~

Soomi...I know i can go to her for anything..

"Then what happened after?" they asked. "Just wait..since you guys know which one is grams i can use her name now right?" i aske and they nodded.

The next day i woke up. My head was pounding. I was just lucky i didn't die. I needed to see her.

But will she see me? thats what i thought as i made my way to her house.

I was in the back..thats where i always went to see her the back of her house. there was her dog who never barked at me.

"_____ go feed the dog!"  i heard her aunty yell. So i got scared and i ran into the bushes behind her house. WE used to hang out over here and smoke buds with her brother but i think its to scary for her to come look.

Then i see her. Still the same old ____. I smile as i see her petting the dog feeding it and dancing aroundwhile listening to her ipod. she sits next to her dog and sighs. "Where is he? when will he realize?" she asked her dogs.

I can only wonder who shes talking about. Then I step on a stick and it cracks. She looks around. Then shruggs.

I kept going over there everyday right before sunset since thats when she would feed her dog. she would always ask the dog the same thing.

Oneday she got curious. She walked to the bushes. *uh oh what do i do?* i thought... then she saw me. "Kiki?" she said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me. "I need help." I told her. "come out of there." she said and grabbed my arm. "I'm messed up____"

"I know my brother told me, you worry me you know." she said. "What do i do?" I ask her. "First of all you can't be dating ." she said.

"And you can't be doing drugs." She continued. I look down. "Look kiki...You know that i'm here for you always, but i can't help you if you don't want to help yourself." she said.

"Where's Chaewa?" I asked and her face falls. "uhm she's with her boyfriend.." she said. "Why do you do that?" she asked.

"what?" i asked her. "nevermind." she said. "no tell me.." i said. "no its nothing, i gotta go. i'll see you later."

I was stupid back then....Do you think i listened to grandma when she told me i can't be doing drugs? I was too weak. I couldn't help myself..So i kept doing what i was doing..

 

I feel like this doesn't make sense. im sorry guys lol...