My innocent Baby

Love Should Go On

~Key's P.O.V~

 

I woke up when the sunlight shined in my face. My mom comes in, '' Bummie~.. Hurry, you'll come to late to school!'' she screamed. Normally she was very relaxed and a calmed person, but when this issue is school she is very strict and disciplined. 

'' Okey mom, I'm still awake.'' I mumbled and rubbed my sleepy eyes. She went out of my room and I took a short shower. Dried my hair, brushed my teeth and get dressed. I looked in the big antique mirror which was haning on my wall. '' You look amazing like everytime Kibum!'' I said to myself and smiled like a diva to me. 

 

~In school~

 

Today is Friday, the last day before the summer holidays.It was the first periode and I didn't done my homeworks. uhh.. It will be worse. I didn't see Jonghyung anywhere in school now. 

I went through the corridors in the school. I wan on my locker to take my math books. 

Suddenly Someone screamed my name, loudly. It was Taemin, My Baby who was running in my direction with a hudge smile in his beautiful baby face. He jumped up to me and his leggs were around my waist. I hold him tighly to me and kissed his nose. He blushed and smiled,'' Don't do that umma! I'm not a Baby anymore!'' he graused.

'' Is everything alright now with Jonghyung's mother? Do she still hates you ? I can't understand how someone hate an umma like you.. i weird'' Taemin said and hugged my neck.

'' I think she hates me already, but I'll show her another side of me, so she'll love me my cute Baby!'' I said and he jumped down. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. He looked at me? I turned my back and I saw Minho walking into his own class. he just wave to Taemin and went away..

 

'' Now tell me, is there something between you and Minho? '' I asked him and pinched his cheek. He turned to red. 

 

'' There is nothing umma! We are just friends'' he said.. Are he going to lie to me? None can lie to me. I am a diva! ''Do you know who I am? Hurry up and tell me the truth now!'' I his hair when he was starting to talk.

'' I have feeling for him but he woud never love me!'' he looked sad.'' He likes girls, and not boys.'' When Taemin spoke like this with a sad face, I felt cold, a shiver ran down my back. Why do I feel so diffrent when Taemin is broken or hurt? Why do I have such mother feeling for him? I feel to protect him from everything and everyone, doesn' matter what I'll pay for. He was my little innocent mushroom head and he'll be for ever.

 

'' Since he is my sweetheart is Minho's best friend, we could help you. We'll pair you up with him.'' I said softly and gave him a sarcastic smile.

'' No I don't want to!'' Please don't do this okey? Can you promise me Umma? '' he said and looked up with puppy eyes.

'' Yeah ok, fine.. But you have to talk to me and explain me everything ''

''Okey I will !''

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okey that war our 2nd chapter..I know it was very borring, but I  can't help.. 

what do you think about this chap you

Please subscribe and comment ♥

xExBxRxUx