Introducing Me

Love Should Go On

Hey you ! ~

My name is Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key. I'm 18 years old and I'm in a relationship with my dino. Jonghyun. He is just so y that . I love him more than everything in this world. We are together since 4 beautiful months. I'm someone who will get what he wants, like a diva! I'm very stylish and good looking. Taemin is my Baby, if he gets hurt i will kill the person who hurt him, anyway.. He fancies Jonghyung's best friend Minho. He is tall, charming and sportly~ Another friend of Jonghyung and me is Onew. He is very kind and careful. But in the end I'm the Umma of all these idiots.. 

 

Okey enough with the introducing! Now I'll tell you everything what happened in the last time. 

First I was only a good friend of Jonghyun.. Often I was with the other stupids in his house. His mother liked me a lot. Sometimes we went  shopping together. Only Mrs.Kim and Me. She was very adorable to me and also very kind and nice. But when she figured out I was Jonghyun's boyfriend, she freaked out. she didn't want her son to be gay. She even chose a girl to get married to my Dino~ but he likes her only for a good friend, not more. But his mother won't understand it. She hates me now. I really don't know what I did wrong.. That makes me very sad. I miss her so much!

 

''Yeobo~ What are you doing here ?'' a voice sounded in my head. It sounded so beautiful.. A voice of an angel. It was Jonghyun. I looked up to him, I was sitting under a tree in a beautiful garden. That's our official meet place. Here 0everything is just so beautiful. We became lovers under that tree.. we had our first kiss here. Here confessed his love to me. 

 

'' I was just thinking and relaxing a bit, what are you doing here?'' I asked and he took my hand. I just feel so save when he is holding my hands. 

'' What is on your mind key? Tell me baby!'' Jonghyun kissed my forehead and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He was warm. By the way, was the weather that bright and warm the whole time ? Or came the sun since Jongie came? That was mysterious..

 

'' I was just thinking about your mom, how I could win her love again. She is so cold and repellent to me.'' I said. Everything was beautful now. Jonghyung was next to me. His skin touches mine and the weather coudn't be better.

'' She loves you my Baby, she was just  very shocked to find out that her own son is gay. She can't understand our situation'' Jonghyung smiled, i couldn't  see his face but I knew that. 

I was quite and only said,'' Hmm.. Okay, we will see what the future  brings!'' I took his hand which  was holding  mine. I kissed it 10 times and let it down to my leggs. He my head with his free hand and gave a kiss on my forehead again. It felt so beautiful.. So lovely and careful. I think I am going to die. 

 

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Hello everyone^^ 

This was the first chapter of our new story ♥

We know there wasn't any suspense but we think it'll come later~

Did you like it you ???

If yes please subscribe and comment ♥ we would be very glad if you leave a comment ^^

 

In Love xExBxRxUx

 

 

That's the garden they were sitting under a tree :

beautiful_flower_garden-1920x1080.jpg

 

 

 

Beautiful, huh? Just imagine, Jongkey is siting unter a tree during holing hands and kissing innocently.♥ *_*

462834335_a1cabd2623.jpg