My dangerous Mom !

Love Should Go On

 

~Jonghyun's POV~

My mother came in my room this morning when I wanted to go to school. 

''Good Morning Darling!'' she said and smiled to me. That wasn't normal.. Usually she don't come in to great me in the mornings. That is creepy.

She hugged me and hold me tigh on her. I think a bit to tigh.. Her hed was hard and harsh. 

''Good morning Mom, what is happening?'' I asked her with a confused face. 

'' You know, I love you, huh? More then everything ! Don't forget this okey my Baby? '' she asked me and it was worried.

Suddenly someone came into my room and then everything went to fast. My mother was holding my hands hard so I can't escape. What is going on? The person who came in was Sekyung. She had a rope in her hands. She bound my hands together very fast and then my mother sat me down on my bed. I tried to fight and free myself, but I coudn't hurt my mother.. As well I didn't know what she was going to do.. 

'' What the hell are you doing  there ? '' I screamed loudly and very angry.. I felt cold suddenly. I know it's not healthly what they are going to do. 

'' That's for your best my Baby, please don't hate me, trust me, ok? '' the women said who may be my mother.

'' Here are the tape umma.'' Sekyung said with a dirty smile on her face. 'UMMA'? What was she saying there? 

'' Thank you m beauty!'' the older women said and took the black tape from the young girl. 

'' Err.. What do you want to do with this tape mom ?'' I asked her without any clue.

'' Pssst...'' the younger said and my mother was taping my mouth, so I coudn't talk anymore.

Great, I can't go to school to see Kibum. Wait... Kibum... My mother did that everthing to do something to Key when I'm not able to protect him.. What should I do? 

'' That's only for today, please endure it for that day.'' My mother said and then both of them went out of my room. They closed my door and now I was alone in my room with my hands and leggs bounded, so I coudn't move or not even talk. I coudn't do anything for my Baby now... I can only hope that y mother isn't that mean.

I was lying on my bed and I was very tired, because I messaged the whole last night til 3am with Key.

My bed felt so comfortable now and I felt asleep. 

 

~ 5 hours later ~

 

'' Now the show is beginning!'' I heard a quite girl's  voice who mumbled to hisself.

I opened my eyes and saw Sekyung in front of my bed next to the door. She messed up herself. Her hair was tousled and her clothers were dirty.. What is she going to do? Is she stupid? 

She saw me I was awake. I looked at her with big desperated eyes. But she smiled only and keep her work to mess herself up.  !...

I could hear Keys voice.. He was sobbing.. Was he crying? why ? What was hapened to him ? Was he hurt? I can't hear him cry. It breaks my heart.

''Let me in. I want to speak with Jonghyun! '' He sobb again. I can't hold it out. My eyes filled up with tears and when she slowly opened the door she looked at me with an evil smile on her lips. 

I shook my head and begged her to not do that... But she won't listen.. She is just obsessed with me since our childhood. She woud do everything to own me..

She went out. I could hear her heeled shoes which knock on the floor with every step.

''Let me in, I wanna speak with Jonghyun'' Key screamed loudly and I could hear that he was angry. None should make him angry. He's a diva. My diva.!

''He is sleepy now. He's overworked'' Sekyungs voice sounded in my head like drums. She isn't the wellbehaved good girl I used to know. I heard her knocking shoes again. ''I'm going to take a bath noe umma''.. She said.

''What the hell is going on here? '' Keys voice was shaking.  I would love to go to him, hug him and tell him that everything will be okey, but now I realized that my hands were bounded on the bed with handcuffs. Damn what do my mother and Sekyung thing they are? Do they really thing they'll seperate me and Key? They could never do.

Now my mother was speaking,'' I'm sorry Kibum~ I don't want you to see this, but likely it's the be...''

She stop talking and now she was screaming... '' Kibummmm~'' she shout. But then the door closed. And Key wasn't here already.

My mother came into my room and took the tape on my mouth away.  I was angry and very disapointed..

'' What are you doing? Do you think it's okey what you do? '' I screamed loud at her and she smiled a skew smile.

'' Darlind. Do YOU think to be together with a MEN is ok? Men and Men ... can only be best friends.. not more! Accept this or I and Sekyung will turn Key's life to hell! '' she threaten me.

''You can't !'' I said like a child and shook my shoulders.

'' Oh yes I can.. Can you remember how I changed your fathers life to hell? '' She said with evil eyes.. I was scared of that person.

She really did terrible thinks to my father, so he killed hisself. She broughed him to the limits on his nerves.

My mother was just a sick psychopath.. I totaly forgot that.. She wasn't that nice and lovely she looks like.. She is dangerous.!

But what will I do ? She will hurt Kibum and I can't stop this..

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

OMG what a creepy chapter huh? What do you think about this update you???

There can be many mistakes because I hadn't the time to read it again and upgrade my errors.

Please commen or subscribe to this and tell us your opinion..♥

Love you to read this story!!!

 

xExBxRxUx

 

image