Coma !

Love Should Go On

Hey you , this chaper is going to be a bit longer then usual, please read it and have fun ♥

We hope you'll enjoy this and please subscribe and comment ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Jonghyung's POV ~

 

I heared a loud scream trough my window. It was Kibum's voice.. What happened? I throw my self to the ground and crawl to my desk. I know, there have to be a scissors .. I opened the drawer with my mouth and found a scissors.. I tryed to stood up, to take it with my hands.. I really don't know how, but I managed it to free myself. Since I live in first floor of this big hous, I jumped out of my window and run to the roads. I could see something was lying on the ground.. The driver got off the car and screamed loudly.. '' What did I do? '' he cried. 

That something who was lying on the ground in front of the car was a boy.. It was my Key. 

What? I couldn't realize something.. Was is blood who was flowing from his head ? I run as fast as I could and threw myself to the gound to carry Key's head. I undress my shirt and bound it around his head. The driver helped me to carry Kibum into his car. He drived as fast as he could and I was in the back seats with my Baby who was lying on my laps. I noticedd now that I cried very hard. 

'' Please wake up Baby!'' I strocke his face which was full of blood. My mind was freaking out. Why him.. Why not me ? '' Wake up, I said ! '' I shout loudly but he even doesn't move a bit. 

'' How did this happened?'' I asked the middle-aged man who was sitting in front of the wheel. 

He shared a look on me through the rear mirror. He looked scared and he was shaking. His face was very pale and looks ill. '' I was on my way like usual, and suddenly this boy ran to the street, he was crying like crazy..I guess he coudn't see something because of his tears and just ran away.. '' He said nervous... 

I could hear his uptight voice.. He was really scared. Now we was at the hospital. 

I nodded and carry Key out of the car. I told the driver that it was ok, and that he could go.. He wantet to pay the hospital costs, but I said him that I was rich and could do it. He thanked me and drove away. 

I ran to the hospital.. Some nurses came and brough a sliding bed and carried my Kibum to the operation room. I wanted to stay on his side but they didn't let me in.

 I was afraid of my thoughts .. It was terribe. They closed the big door and I could only sit an the seats before and wait.. Just wait..

20 minutes later an old nurse came and gave me a  wet towel. '' Here take it and clean youself !'' she said and smiled a bitter smile.'' I'm sure he'll be fine. '' she said and knock on my shoulder. 

'' Yeah he'll'' I said and smiled back. '' He's my diva, he'll get everything he wants..'' My head dipped down. And she left after saying goodye.

4 hours later 5 important looking doctors came out. I ran to them. '' Doctor, Please tell me something good!'' I said with teary eyes.

'' I'm sorry boy, but the news aren't that good. He is in coma... And we really can't say when he'll wake up.. Maybe tomorrow, maybe after weeks or even after years.. We only can wait and look what will happen. We're sorry!''  the older man said and they walked away.

I felt a big pain in my chest.. I felt cold  and my head was spinnin around. Weeks or even years? I can't without him.  I cyried again and a shiver ran down my back. I fell down to the freezing cold ground wth my back on the white wall. The corridor was empty.

My Kibum.. He is in coma. And I can't do something for him ..

Suddenly the big door opened and the he was carried by the nurses to his room. He was connected to 3  machines.. It looks very scared... And very cold. 

I ran straith to his room and the nurses told me that I shouldn't stay to long with him. I nodd and entered the room. 

I took a chair and sat next to his bed. He looks so innocent and cute when he sleeps.. especially when he was in such a deep sleep. His nacked chest moved slowly up and down when he breathed.

I took his hand which was lying next to his body. It was cold, but very similar. I missed it hold his hand. He gave me that feeling to be loved. Even he is in coma. I know he loves me, like I love him. 

No wait. I love him more as he loves me. I would do everything for this boy. I would even be against my family. 

On the left side of his head was a big bandage, I could see the blood though it. I guess it's a big scar. My poor Baby. He had a black eye and his beautiful soft lower lip was split open. It was bloody and on his arms and on his chest were countless bruises. It looks so painfully. 

But the most scarriest things were the big bandage on his head and the anesthesia mask arount his mouth and nose. On his chest were cables connected to control his heart beats and stuff. 

I heat his hand a bit. I stood up and turned to heat on. He must freezing. I never thought that my diva would be in such troubles.. I went slowly with my finger over his black eye. 

'' Forgive me!'' I whispered and took his hand again.  A warm tear rolled down my cheek. '' Forgive me! I couldn't protect you Key, I'm so sorry.'' I said and sood up suddenly. 

I don't know how and why but I beat my fist as hard as I could against the wall. It was my rage which lead me to do something like this. I heared something kink in my hand. But this doesn't interest me know. Kibum is the one I should think about know. 

 I went home. With big and angry steps. I storm in our house very determinded and my mom was sitting there with Sekyung.. My breath was unregualr and I could felt that I was red because of anger.

'' Go out you!'' I screamed to Sekyung who was varnish nails of my mother. She looked surpised and looked with open mouth to me. But she don't move on.

'' That's my house and I want her to stay'' my mother said and hold her hand.

'' GO OUT YOU !'' I screamed at her ignoring the older one. 

My mothers mouth was opened and she looked very shocked

'' ? Jonghyun I never behave you like this ! '' she said with an angry tone in her voice.

'' SHUT UP OLD WOMEN, IF SHE WON'T GO SO I WILL... Oh wait.. before I go.. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM ? TELL ME !'' I shou at her and she stood up from the sofa.

''What do you mean what I did to him ? That's my right to save my own son. '' she said and came closer to me. 

'' Yeah, but you don't have to kill him ok ? '' I said and my tears said 'hello, here are we' again. 

'' Kill him ? What are you saying there ? I just send him a message with your phone and broke up.'' she said and smirked dirty.

'' HE IS IN A HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU AND THAT ... HE WAS THE ONE I LOVE AND NOT SHE!.. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, HUH? '' My voice was trembling and my hands shaking. 

'' What? He is in hospital? '' She was suprised at first but then she smiled again..'' Pff.. That's what he deserves.. !'' she said and turned her back to me. 

'' WHAT DID YOU SAY? '' now I was veeery angry.. I could destroy everthing in this house. But I tryed to hold me back.

''You heard right my son. He deserved it !'' she said with a calm voice..

'' I'm not longer your son you devil..!'' I said slowly and she turned to me..'' I'm going to move away. I can't live here with you anymore! You'll never see me again.!'' I said and she looked to me with her strong eyes. 

'' Do you really think you can do whatever you want? When you'll go, so then Kibum wil never be save.. Then I'll do horrible thinks to him by myself, understand? '' She went back to Sekyung and hugged her.. ''You have to marry her, if you don't want him to be hurt. '' she said and Sekyung smiled  crooked. 

Was that really my mother ? Why is she like  that? Do she have a heart? NO ! She don't have one.. Money and richness devoured her.. 

I ran up to my room, threw myself on my bed and started to cry.. Usually I look like a manly boy, but I cry a lot, when smomeone hurt I love.

Then I fell into the dreamland. 

~ 3 weeks later ~

I was every day by Kibum in the hospital, to care for him. He never moved, but I could feel he'll wake up soon. I told him everyday that I love him. I told him storys about my past .. and sang for him.. His black eye disappear slowly like the bruises on his body .. I make friends with the doctors.. They helped me a lot and talked to me every day. 

Today I was with Key again.. It was a Saturday and I told my mother I was with Minho.. She really likes Minho.

I opened the window to refresh air in this room. Did I heared something? What was that? 

Something moves here.. I walked to Key and saw his right hand was balled to a fist. OMG KIBUM MOVED...

I was so glad.. I can't imagine.. It was like the sun rised up and I felt warm again after these desperated weeks. 

''Kibum'' I called his name.. He only moved a bit..

''Kibum!'' I said louder as just..

''Kibum!'' I said strong and his eyes flew open and he looked deep in my eyes.

'' How are you? Where does it hurt? '' I asked him.

''Y-Yeah, my head hurts the most!'' he said and looked confused.

''Wait, I'll go call a nurse'' I said and stood up and brought a nurse.

''How are you Kibum? '' the nurse smiled to him and asked him.

''My head hurts'' he only said.

The nurse nodded. '' You're really lucky, we thought that you would sleep for longer'' she said and smile at Kibum and then at me.

'' What do you mean sleep for longer? '' he looked clueless.

'' Ah right right.. you don't know. You were in a coma for 3 weeks.'' she said.

'' 3 weeks? '' he was shoked..  Poor baby.. I would love to hugg him now. But I am too scared to hurt him..

'' Yes. I'm going to contact your parents.'' the nurse said and went out of the room.

Finally we're alone know. I missed him a much. 

'' Kibum you don't know how afraid I was. I thought I would lose you!'' I said and sat net to him on the chair.

'' I'm sorry.'' he said and he looked very confused.

'' Why are you apologizing Bummie? '' I asked him and laught because of his cuteness.

'' Who are you? '' he whispered.. 

He don't know me ? What ? It can't be true... Do he lost his memory? No... Please don't.. !!!

'' I'm the one who crash to you with the car. I'm sorry Key but I didn't see you. '' I said and couldn't hold my tears back.

'' You mean we don't know each other? '' he asked curious.

'' No, we didn't know each other before.'' I said and smiled at him with tears in my eyes. 

'' Okey, so we can get to know us each other..

Oh what was he doing there ? I try to be afar from him because I want him to protect from my mother.. 

'' E-Ehrr.. i'm sorry cute boy, but I already have a girlfriend. '' I said unwilling. 

I would love to tll him that I don't have a girlfriend.. And that I only love him... Not a girl.

'' Oh, I'm sorry to hat you up!'' he said and smiled. 

Then a nurse came in and called us that she can't reach Kibum's parents.. On their mailbox they're saying that they''re on buisness trips for 4 months.

'' Hmm it's ok. '' Kibum said. I guess I had a key with me.. And I think I know my way to home. ''

The nurses nodd and said that he'll dismiss after 3 days more in this hospital.

He just nod and the nurse walked away. 

'' I only know my name.. that is terrible.. I even don't now my parents.. '' he said and smirkes like it was something beautiful.

I coudn't help but I smiled a bit. How could I smie at a moment like this? 

I never could hug him again.. I never could kiss his soft lips again... BUT I LOVE HIM MORE THEN EVERYTHING, so I have to be afar from him to protect him.. My mother is able to to awful things..

I just hate her ! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Wuaaaaah another chapter is done.. A loooooooooong chapter.. :) Poor Jjoooooooooongie~ He suffer a lot -_- 

20120307_seoulbeats_jonghyun.png

 We hope you like this a lot, because we have endeavored a lot^^

Please comment and subscribe ♥

We love you you ♥

xExBxRxUx