Who are you?

Love Should Go On

 

Weird. Everything was weird. Where am I? It was dark.. and freaking cold. What happened? Am I dead? But why would I be dead? I tried to move my arms but they didn't budge. They felt extremely heavy. Why couldn't I move them? I began to panic. I tried to open my mouth to scream but my mouth didn't open either. What the heck was going on? My head began to throb painfully, what was happening? Why did my head hurt like ? Not only my head but my whole body ached. What happened? What was that? I could hear voices, not clear but I could hear them. Where was I? And who was there?

Kibum.

Who was calling me? That voice sounded so familiar yet still so unfamiliar. Who was that?

Kibum!

The voice kept on calling me, it became louder by the second.

"Kibum!"

My eyes flew open and I looked into huge brown puppy eyes. He looked somewhat relieved. Why? What did happen? I looked around, everything was white. The walls the ceiling the curtain and the bed- Wait bed?

"How are you? Where does it hurt?"

He asked me with concern in his voice. I still looked at him puzzled.

"Y-yeah my head hurts the most.."

"Wait I'll go call a nurse."

He left the room and soon returned with a nurse and the doctor.

"How are you Kibum?"

"My head hurts."

The doctor nodded.

"You're really lucky we thought that you would sleep for longer."

"What do you mean sleep for longer?"

"Ah right right.. you don't know. You were in a coma for 3 weeks."

"3 weeks?!"

"Yes. I'm going to contact your parents."

The doctor left with the nurse behind.

"Kibum you don't know how afraid I was. I thought I would lose you!"

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing Bummie?"

" Who are you?"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N(BummieBaby): Hello Guys! My first chapter for this story hehe~ I'm really glad and happy about the fact 

that me and my little baby are writing a story together. I really wanted to do something like thiiis~  So yeah I'm really happy!

I hope you guys like it! So please comment and subscribe! It would make us really happy!

Love you guys~ <3