Lost memories.

Love Should Go On

 

Key pov


 

I couldn't understand this boy. He said he doesn't know me but he keeps on looking at me. And I mean he looks at me like he would care. But why would he? We are strangers. He said it himself. He doesn't know me. So why did he look at me like that. Like he would know me, like we were really close. I wanted to ask him but I chose not to. I mean, why would he lie? But really.. why was he still here? The nurse left already hours ago and he is still watching me.


 

Uhm.. Why are you still here?” I asked him but regretted it immediately, because he looked like someone had just punched him.

Sorry.. you're right I should go-”

No! I didn't mean it like that.. It's just.. You said  we don't know each other.”

So why are you still here? I'm alright.”

I don't know.. But I think I should go now.” He said and stood up. I didn't know why, but I didn't want him to go away. I wanted him to stay. But I wasn't brave enough to say that to him. So he just left like that. I never thought it would be that bad to lose his memory but now that I lost it.. It is just horrible. I can't even remember my parents nor can I remember which school I go to. This was definitely not the reality I wanted. And did my parents know? That I had an accident? Maybe I don't even have parents? Are they nice? Or are they mean? I couldn't help but wonder. But who wouldn't? I was afraid to find out. I was so absorbed in my thoughts, that I didn't hear the door open.


 

Bummie?”


 

I turned to look at the door and a nice looking lady entered the room. She looked somewhat familiar. She smiled warmly at me, as she came over to my bed.


 

Bummie how are you my dear? I was so afraid!”

W-who are you?” Her smile fell and an shocked expression replaced it.

Oh my- My poor baby! It's me baby! It's your Umma!” She cried while she hugged my still exhausted body. I flinched slightly, my body still ached.


 

Sorry Bummie. Did I hurt you? How are you now? Does it still hurt?”

No. I'm fine Umma.” I smiled at her. I don't know why I was worried in the first place. My Umma was a beautiful and nice person. She gently petted my hair.

My poor baby. You don't remember anything?”

I just shook my head.

So you don't remember how this happened?”

No Umma. I really don't remember anything. I'm sorry.” I looked away.

What? No! Bummie why are you sorry? You don't have to be baby. It was an accident!”

And don't worry Kibummie your memories will return. I'm sure. Okey baby?”

I just nodded. She hugged me again, and I felt safe.


 

Umma?”

Neh?”

Do you know Jonghyun?”

She nodded.

Do I know Jonghyun?”

She looked at me, somewhat hesitant.

Was he here?”

Yes.”

And what did he say?”

He said that we don't know each other. He said he was the one who called for an ambulance.”

He goes to the same school as you. Baby you look tired you should rest.”

I nodded and laid down, I closed my eyes and soon drifted off into dreamland.

 

 

A/N: Please comment~

 

Bummiebaby :*