Marriage

Love Should Go On

~Jonghyun Pov ~

 

I left Key's room, I didn't want him to be alone. I wanted to stay with him.. But I had to go..

My mother called me when I was on my way  home.. She said I should come as fast as I can ..

 I drove with the bus and she was already waiting there for me.. With Sekyung..

My mother had some papers in her hand. What is she going to do again ? 

She hugged me and said,'' Hello my baby, How are you, Where were you ?'' 

''Err.. I was out wih Minho umma!'' I said calm. I hate her so much.. It's disgusting to look at her face. I swear I'm going to escape with my Bummie when he is okey again.. Then everything will be alright..

'' Oh, Minho ya,, is the little frog alright?'' she asked me and Sekung laughed who was standing behind the elder woman.

''Yeah, he is good.'' I said and asked,'' Why did you call me to come quickly? Did something happen?'' I asked curious.

'' I called you, because I have a surprise for you and Sekyung.'' She hold my hand and smiled to Sekyung.

'' Ah.. Okey.. I'm curious.. '' I just said and we went to a big building. 

When we were there I read a writing on the building ' REGISTRY OFFICE' 

What? Registry office? What is going on? Ohhh.. wait. I really know what my devil mom is going to do..

'' What are we doing here? '' Sekyung asked my mom.

'' You are going to marry my son..'' The elder woman said and smiled.

'' Please What?'' i shouted and teered off my hand from hers.

She looked so calm..'' Yeah you heard right. You both are going to marry. Today you'll only marry formal and in 2 weeks you will do it official with all your friends and family. I just planned everything. It's going to be perfect..'' she said happily..

Why does she interfere in my life? I mean that's my life.. not her's.. It's not her business.

But wait... I have to realize everything... I'm going to marry my childhood friend Sekyung.. A girl who loves me since we know each other ? A girl who is obsessed with me? .. That all isn't the worst thing.. The biggest problem is, that I love Kibum!

 

'' I can't!'' I said and shook my head. 

'' What?'' The old women was angry now.

'' I can't marry Sekyung. I don't love her! I love Kibum!'' I said quickly.

'' I thought we closed the 'Key Topic'', If not, you know what I am able to do, huh?'' her face was red.. 

Peg out montrous witch! Just die! Kill yourself ! How couldn't I see her terrible other side in those years of living with her. I always thought she was a nice lady.. She is my mom, but probably I was wrong. She was a monster.

 


 

 

~ At home, Jongyhun's room~

 

I was sitting on my bed when I held the paper in my hands.. A tear fell down my cheek.  I was married to someone I didn't love, to protect the one I love.. 

What a . I want to die.. 

'I love you Kibum' With these words in my mind I fell asleep and slamp into the dreamland.

 

The weather was great, the sun was shining and I leaned onto the big tree. A head was lying on my chest. Arms were surrounding my belly and beautiful eyes were staring at me.. It was just so beautiful with my Key. He my arm and said,'' You will never leave me alone,huh? You will  always be by my side, right?'' His sweet voice sounded in my ears..

'' I will never leave you! I love you more then everything, so I will protect and save you from everything and everybody!'' I said. 

He stood up a bit and came closer to me with his face. He stared in my eyes. Oh I could watch him all day long. He was so beautiful.

He came closer and closer til his lips touched mine. They were so soft and sweet. I could feel his soft breath on my face. Slowly inhale and exhale.. 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed that moment when his lips moved against mine. His hands went through my hair and I was holding him tightly. It was so good to love someone. He broke the kiss, just to press his soft bow shaped lips on mine again. He slowly laid me to the ground and straddled me. Our kiss became more passionately and faster. We were lying on the green woodground with grass and flowers. His hands went through my whole body and it felt good. Suddenly something became hard in my pants. Ups.. 

'' Key, I want you ! I want you now!'' I said and moaned.. He lifted his head and smiled a sloping smile. He is so y when he smiles like this.. 

 *rrrring.. rrrrrrrrrring..* It was loud.. very loud.. 

It was only a dream.. A beautiful dream. I feel like crying when I think about the reallity..

My clock ringed. I want to sleep more. But I can't, I have to visit Key. He must be alone.. I was already done after 15min. and wanted to go out. But my mother catched me in front of the door.

 

'' Where are you going  ?'' she asked me.

'' I'm going visit Minho.'' I said cold. 

'' Okey, but don't be to late.. We 3 have to clear up many things!''

I nodded and went out. I was on my way. Tzz.. Clear up things.. ! One day I will kill this woman with my own hands, I swear. !!

 

 

 ~ at the hospital ~

''Hey Kibum '' I said to the boy who was standing next to the window and staring outside. 

'' Oh, Hey, Why did you come? '' he asked me.

'' I just wanted to look for you. Are you okey? '' I asked him and closed the door of the white room. 

He leaned onto the wall and I sat down on the chair next to his bed. 

'' I'm Okey Joghyun! We are schoolmates, huh? Why didn't you tell me earlier?'' He asked me with a foreign expression on his face..

How the hell did he know? . I hope it's the only thing he knows..