Introduction

I'd Ship That

 

Hello, readers! Yes, welcome to Infinite Possibilities Cruise Line. Long title, I know. It doesn’t fit along the side, I know. But this isn’t the ship we should be concerned with. Come aboard and find your cabin, get settled in. While you do so, let me take a minute to introduce myself. I’m Nicole, and I will be your captain as we sail into the Infinite blue. A heads up that yes, I will make puns like that when possible. As your captain, it is my duty to sail with you and find other ships at sea. Befriend these ships and those aboard. Find out what makes them… tick shall we say?  But I can’t do this alone! A ship needs a crew. So please give a big hello to our wonderful staff!

“Hello, everyone! I am the chef in charge of your delicious meals, Nam Woohyun. I cook with lots of grease so prepare for heart attacks. I look forward to this wonderful cruise and showing you my skills.”

Oh, wow! Let’s give some applause for our cook. Handsome isn’t he? But not as handsome as our next staff member. Let’s have him introduce himself.

“I’m Myungsoo and I’m charge of the gift shops. I picked the clothes out myself and feel you all will love the selection of plaid flannels and black. The gift shop is located near the front so stop by anytime.”

Isn’t he cool? And for the record, I did not approve the clothes. But we also have tissues for any feels that may come during this journey. Ah, looks like the next staff member wants to introduce himself. Go ahead.

“I say Ho you say Ya. Ho(ya) Ho(ya). Yes, hello all. I am Hoya and I will be your DJ on this cruise and will deliver music that will make you want to dance and make you feel good. Please anticipate my skills as a DJ.”

Yes, Hoya, I will anticipate your skills and I’m sure everyone else will-

“I will be with Hoya!”

Dongwoo, I know you’re excited but you sort of cut me off…

“Oh, I’m sorry. But I want everyone to know that I will be on stage with Hoya and I will be providing entertainment with my dance skills. Can I show some moves right now?”

I think it’s best to save it for later. Build up the curiosity, you know? But that was Dongwoo everyone. And he will do more than just dance. He is over all the activities on this cruise.

“But I mainly dance!”

Oh, boy. Who wants to introduce themselves next?

“I will! My name is Sungyeol and I will be in charge of morning calls. I will assist Woohyun in the mornings with making coffee for all and for anyone that wants I’ll call their room to make sure they are up. Prepare for loud, most likely animal noises if you wish for a call.”

I think we all are interested in what those noises will sound like. We still have two more members of the staff that need to introduce themselves. Sunggyu, why don’t you go?

“Hello everyone. I am Sunggyu and I guess you could say that I am the co-caption. I assist Nicole when needed and I overlook the boys to make sure they are on task and everything is running smoothly. A manager you could say?”

“That’s leader talk for I boss everyone around and do nothing myself.”

“Yah! Lee Sungjong! You wanna die?!”

Guys! Let’s take it easy. Sunggyu back to your spot. And Sungjong you can stop hiding behind Hoya. Just introduce yourself so we can set sail.

“Okay! Hi, everyone! I am Sungjong and I’m here to pick up after my hyungs- I mean I work the spa! The spa. I am in charge of making sure everyone is relaxed and has a safe place to hide from Sunggyu hyung. Every trip to the spa comes with one free lemon candy.”

And that is our lovely staff. You can get more acquainted with them during the cruise. Is everyone on board? Yes? Good! Let’s start our journey! Off to Neverland- wait, no, that’s UKiss. my apologies. Off to Paradise!