A Stranger or A Secret Admirer?

I'm In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend

"Just stay here inside." Siwon said. "I can't because I'm not staying with strangers."Tiffany replied. "You called us strangers?" Siwon replied

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------


"Yes! All of you are strangers because I don't know who are you all!" Tiffany shouted.

"OK. I'm Choi Siwon and they are my friends. Kyuhyun and Donghae. Now you know?" Siwon replied.

After their conversation, Ms. Lee, their science teacher entered the room and Ms. Lee saw Tiffany with Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae.

"What are the 4 of you doing here inside the classrom?" Ms. Lee said.

"And I heard that girl. She said that the 3 of you are strangers. Is that true boys?" Ms. Lee asked the 3 boys.

"Uhm. No Ma'am. Tiffany said that because she don't know us." Siwon replied.

"Ok. Oh! Mr. Choi. Is that your proper seat?" Ms. Lee asked Siwon.

"Yes. Ma'am. My seatmate is Tiffany.." Siwon replied.

"Ok. To all students who are not in their proper seat, please go back to your proper seat." Ms. Lee said.

All the students are going to their proper seat while Siwon and Tiffany are making their own conversation.

"May I call you Fany?" Siwon asked.

"Sure. But please don't call me my korean name." Tiffany replied.

"Ok." Siwon replied. 

"You're half American, right?" Siwon added.

"Yes. I'm half American." Tiffany replied.

Luhan wants to join SiFany's conversation.

"Hey Fany-ah, may I join this conversation?" Luhan asked.

"Sure. Why not?" Tiffany replied.

"Fany-ah. I like you." Luhan said.

"You like me? But please as a friend." Tiffany replied.

"Ok. I like you as a friend but if you're in 3rd year college, I like you more than friends." Luhan replied.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"I like you. I like you not as a best friend but I like you to be my girlfriend if you're in 3rd year college." Luhan replied.

"Are you kidding boy?" Tiffany asked.

"No. I'm not kidding." Luhan replied.

"By the way fany-ah, Im Luhan, Xi Luhan." Luhan added.

"Ok. Luhan, do you mean when I'm in 3rd year college, you'll ask me if I want to be your girlfriend?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes." Luhan replied.

After SiFany and LuFany's conversation within 2 hours Science period, the teacher told the students that they have 2 hours lunch break. In their 2-hour break, Siwon goes to the lockers. He puts the letter inside Tiffany's locker. After that, Siwon left and Tiffany saw a letter that Siwon wrote. She reads the letter.

Dear Fany,

        You know, when I first saw you, I fell in love with you. This is the time I shall reveal my feelings for you. I love you. I love you more than friends. If I'm your boyfriend. I promise you I will take care of you, I will not make you cry and I will never hurt you and also, If I have secrets, I will reveal it. 

- From: Your Secret Admirer

"Who wrote this?" Tiffany asked.

Tiffany went to Siwon.

"Did you wrote this?" Tiffany asked.

Siwon feels guilty that Tiffany caught him.

"No. Why can I do that?" Siwon replied.

"If it's not you, then who wrote this?" Tiffany asked.

"I think, It's Luhan. I heard Luhan earlier that he likes you." Siwon replied.

"Ok. I will ask Luhan." Tiffany replied.

She went to Luhan.

"Luhan, did you wrote this?" Tiffany asked.

"No. I didn't wrote that." Luhan replied.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked.

"Siwon said that it's you. Because you like me." Tiffany added.

"It doesn't mean that I like you, I wrote that. And I'm just telling the truth. That's not me. I think, other students here." Luhan replied.

"Ok." Tiffany replied.

Tiffany saw Kyuhyun and Donghae.

"Hey! Kyuhyun! Do you know who wrote this?" Tiffany asked.

"Uhm. I don't know." Kyuhyun replied.

When Tiffany continue searching who is that guy, The group of mean girls showed in front of Tiffany. Their names are YoonA, Yuri and Sooyoung.

"Oh, hey Tiffany did you have a nice day?" YoonA asked.

"Yes, Why?" Tiffany replied.

"Oh what a shame, because you'll have the world's baddest hair day." YoonA answered sinesterly.

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------