He's Jealous

I'm In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend

When Chanyeol and Tiffany knew that they are classmates, Tiffany smiled and showed her eye-smiles. ~ "She's killing me!" ~ in Chanyeol's mind. The bell rang and Chanyeol and Tiffany go to their classroom together.

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------

 

At the Classroom

 

"Good Afternoon Ma'am." Tiffany and Chanyeol greeted the teacher.

"Ms. Hwang and Mr. Park, both of you are late!" Our History teacher shouted at us.

"The time is 2:30 and you go here at 2:45? What is this? Is this a joke?" The History teacher added.

'Ma'am. Please, don't shout at them." Siwon told the teacher.

"Who are you to tell me that Mr. Choi? Am I asking you?" The teacher shouted at Siwon.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I promise you we will never be late again." Tiffany said.

"Go to your proper seat Ms. Hwang and Mr. Park." The teacher told Chanyeol and Tiffany.

"By the way, I'm Ms. Lee Hyo Ri. I will be your History teacher." Ms. Lee introduces herself to the students.

While Ms. Lee continued introducing herself, Tiffany and Siwon make their own conversation.

 

SiFany Part:

 

"Hey Fany, what are you doing with Chanyeol?" Siwon asked.

"Nothing. He asked me in what class are you in. He's interested to know my class." Tiffany answered.

"What? Then, why did you answered?" Siwon asked.

"Because he's also my friend. So that, I answered his question." Tiffany answered.

"Do you know that I'm jealous when you're with other guy?" Siwon asked.

"You're acting like I'm your girlfriend. Can you please stop asking me that kind of question?" Tiffany asked Siwon back.

"Am I your girlfriend?" Tiffany asked.

"I know that you're not my girlfriend but I'm doing this for you." Siwon answered.

"You're doing this for me? Or for yourself?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm doing this for you. I won't let you put in danger." Siwon replied.

"Danger? Is Chanyeol dangerous?" Tiffany asked.

"You're doing this because you're jealous. So that, you're doing this." Tiffany added.

"Yes. You're right! I'm jealous! Now, you're happy?" Siwon asked.

"No! Because Chanyeol is now part of my life!" Tiffany shouted.

"You may now go home." Ms. Lee said.

All the students went to their homes.

 

At Tiffany's house.

 

"Urghh! Siwon ruined my day!" Tiffany shouted at her room.

"He lied yesterday and today, he ruined my day? What will be tomorrow? He will start a fight?" Tiffany asked herself.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"Nothing dad." Tiffany replied.

 

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------