OMG! I Feel Guilty!

I'm In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend

"Oh what a shame, because you'll have the world's baddest hair day." YoonA answered sinesterly.

            -------- To Be Continued -------

 

Yoona poured some chemicals in Tiffany's hair, And Tiffany's hair falled out. Then she cried, when the whole student looked and laughed at her.

"Stay away from Siwon, or else you would be sorry that you have ever been born. Siwon's mine, !" YoonA shouted angrily.

The next day Siwon and Luhan met each other outside the school.

"I thought, we're best friends, why you're blaming me that I wrote the letter?" Luhan asked.

"Yes. We're best friends. Because I know that you are the only one who can do that and I know that you love her." Siwon replied.

"Yes! I love her. But I can't do that kind of thing!" Luhan shouted.

"Siwon, I can't write a letter like that. If I am dating her, I'm giving her many bouquet and I'll ask her If she can be my girlfriend." Luhan added.

 

When Luhan and Siwon are talking outside of school, Tiffany and YoonA saw each other inside the campus.

"Oh. you again, !" YoonA surprised.

"Are you going to start a fight again?" Tiffany asked.

"No. I'm just telling you that you're a thief, you stole my boyfriend-to-be!" Yoona replied angrily.

Tiffany and YoonA were going to the pool.

"This is what's right for you!" YoonA shouted and pushed Tiffany to the pool.

Siwon and Luhan heard the splash of water in the pool, Siwon and Luhan we're going to the pool.

"YoonA, why did you pushed her?" Siwon asked and shouted angrily.

Siwon and Luhan jumped into the pool to rescue Tiffany. Siwon, Tiffany and Luhan left YoonA in the pool. 

The 3 got back to the classroom because of the bell.

 

When their English teacher came into the classroom, The teacher only saw Siwon, Tiffany and Luhan in the classroom.

"Who is the class president here?" The teacher asked.

"It's Tiffany Ma'am, She is our president." Siwon replied.

"Okay then, Tiffany go call your classmates now." The teacher said.

"Yes, Ma'am." Tiffany answered.

"I'll go with her ma'am." Siwon asked the teacher.

"Alright, you may go with her." The teacher replied.

When Tiffany and Siwon are both going to their classmates, Luhan feels jealousy.

Tiffany and Siwon going to their classmates.

"Ma'am said to get back at the classroom." Tiffany asked her classmates.

Then all of them going back to the classroom. Then the English teacher introduces herself.

 

"Good Afternoon class, It's already 1:00 in the afternoon, I'm your English teacher. My name is Ms. Kim Hyuna." Ms. Kim introduces herself to the students.

"Our first topic is all about nouns. Which one of you knows about nouns?" Ms. Kim asked.

Tiffany raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms. Hwang." Ms. Kim called Tiffany.

"Noun refers to the name of persons, places, things, animals, events and idea." Tiffany answered.

"Very Good Ms. Hwang! Very well explanation." Ms. Kim praises her and all her classmates applaused.

When Ms. Kim discusses the topic, Luhan, Tiffany and Siwon were talking.

"Fany-ah, do you have a boyfriend?" Luhan asked.

When Tiffany thinking what will be her answer, she saw a cute guy and winks upon her.

 

"No, no one at all." Tiffany replied.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Siwon asked.

"Not now, I'm not ready." Tiffany answered.

"Well, do you know whose your secret admirer?" Luhan asked and Siwon feels guilty.  

And Kyuhyun heard it.

"What am I going to do?" Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ----------